CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barristers

Neil

These cunts have less morals than fucking pikeys. "No comment" advising wankers.How do they sleep at night knowing that the little scrote that they're defending is as guilty as fuck and needs locking up for as long as possible.Almost as bad as those paparazzi cunts.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

These cunts have less morals than fucking pikeys. "No comment" advising wankers.How do they sleep at night knowing that the little scrote that they're defending is as guilty as fuck and needs locking up for as long as possible.Almost as bad as those paparazzi cunts.

We do have the presumption of innocence as a basis of common law. This issue of advising silence though should be treated as a potential admission of knowledge of the offence, and Judges should not be allowed to guide a jury to ignore the "no comment". The barrister or whatever should always be required to explain the reason for them advising the client to give this response.

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

We do have the presumption of innocence as a basis of common law. This issue of advising silence though should be treated as a potential admission of knowledge of the offence, and Judges should not be allowed to guide a jury to ignore the "no comment". The barrister or whatever should always be required to explain the reason for them advising the client to give this response.

No comment is used so the police can't fit you up (as if) and can't use your words against you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

The British police are the best in the world.

london-riots.jpg
See the source image

riot_london.jpg

Only when they are set on fire...

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove
A good copper is a dead copper.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The bottom one was from last season's National League South clash between Dulwich Hamlet and Bilericay, when the refreshment kiosk run out of vegetarian sausages. 

Fuck me! No vegan food on Champion Hill? Some Brexiteer racist is going to get my sandal in his goolie bag.

9 hours ago, Neil said:

But at least I can order them to make me a coffee. 

#mikeytoo

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The bottom one was from last season's National League South clash between Dulwich Hamlet and Bilericay, when the refreshment kiosk run out of vegetarian sausages. 

I thought they were fighting a few pages of Gold Leaf.

13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

But at least I can order them to make me a coffee. 

#mikeytoo

Yeah,those cunts too...smug hipster types that think making the shape of a fern leaf on top of my latte is something special,kill 'em all

46 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yeah,those cunts too...smug hipster types that think making the shape of a fern leaf on top of my latte is something special,kill 'em all

I always thought you were a disgusting specimen, neil; a true pimple on the arsehole of humanity. I didn’t think you could sink any lower, but I’ve been proven wrong - you drink lattés?

You disgraceful fucking cunt. 

Honest that was poetic license there,I'm strictly a double espresso man,If you cant stand your spoon up in it then it's piss water.I'm on my 5th one of the morning,I'm buzzing more than Katy Price's duvet

57 minutes ago, Neil said:

Honest that was poetic license there,I'm strictly a double espresso man,If you cant stand your spoon up in it then it's piss water.I'm on my 5th one of the morning,I'm buzzing more than Katy Price's duvet

'Espresso'. You bourgeois cunt. You'll be calling Cheese & Potato pie 'Tartiflette' next.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm buzzing more than Katy Price's duvet

I imagine that Pricey’s duvet is splattered with unpleasant stains of questionable origin. Not an analogy I would have used but i’m not here to criticise.

I fucking hate coffee shops in general. My local Costa is a horrible shit hole that for some fucking reason is used as the prime meeting place for my family and friends. Sticky leather sofas, crumbs and whole chunks of old food scattered across the floors, fridges that don't fucking work to try and pressure you into buying a cup of their shite, overpriced coffee instead of a bottle of pop, filthy teenagers manning the counter with the worst cases of acne I've ever witnessed and a single toilet for both staff and customers that has no windows and reeks of shit - and the filth they serve there that they have the cheek to call  "food" means its in almost constant use.

It really is the most miserable, unhygienic place I've ever fucking seen - fuck knows what they must put in that coffee to make the shit holes so popular.

Guest 'eavensabove

A 'good' Barrister is worth their weight in gold, and it's the QC's that are the cunts. They bolt people up left right & centre, and you've only got to look at cunts like ex-QC Michael Howard for example and several other Tory cunts to see how vile and smarmy they are.  'Bad' Barristers on the other hand would include the cunts that were responsible for defending The Birmingham Six, Ruth Ellis and the other 30+ innocent people that have received the Death Penalty for doing jack-shite. World-wide there have been an estimated 1,470 people that have been executed since 1976 some of which have since been proven to be innocent and undoubtedly some of the fault can be attributed to the cunt that was supposed to defend them.

See the source image 

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I fucking hate coffee shops in general. My local Costa is a horrible shit hole that for some fucking reason is used as the prime meeting place for my family and friends. Sticky leather sofas, crumbs and whole chunks of old food scattered across the floors, fridges that don't fucking work to try and pressure you into buying a cup of their shite, overpriced coffee instead of a bottle of pop, filthy teenagers manning the counter with the worst cases of acne I've ever witnessed and a single toilet for both staff and customers that has no windows and reeks of shit - and the filth they serve there that they have the cheek to call  "food" means its in almost constant use.

It really is the most miserable, unhygienic place I've ever fucking seen - fuck knows what they must put in that coffee to make the shit holes so popular.

Do what I do Killer.

Invite every pregnant woman you see to your local Costa. Slip some Brucella abortus into their double mochas and stand back. My local is knee deep in writhing little critters!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Do what I do Killer.

Invite every pregnant woman you see to your local Costa. Slip some Brucella abortus into their double mochas and stand back. My local is knee deep in writhing little critters!

I fucking knew there was a deeper lore to Foetus Foot.

• Like 1