CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is London the new Glastonbury?

King Billy

Greater London

Ceremonial county  
Lord Lieutenant Ken Olisa
High Sheriff Iqbal Wahhab, OBE (2019–20)
Area 1,569 km2 (606 sq mi)
 • Ranked 25th of 48
Population (mid-2017 est.) 8,817,300
 • Ranked 1st of 48
Density 5,618/km2 (14,550/sq mi)
Ethnicity 59.8% White (of which 44.9% White British)
18.4% Asian
13.3% Black
5% mixed
3.4% other

2 hours ago, The Guard said:

Don't forget Germany they are building power stations that burn lignite a fuel that is far more polluting than normal coal.

Cremation could be the solution to your current difficulties. Leave your glasses and gold teeth in the tray by the door. Auf  Wedersehen

Guest Queefer
4 hours ago, The Guard said:

Greater London

Ceremonial county  
Lord Lieutenant Ken Olisa
High Sheriff Iqbal Wahhab, OBE (2019–20)
Area 1,569 km2 (606 sq mi)
 • Ranked 25th of 48
Population (mid-2017 est.) 8,817,300
 • Ranked 1st of 48
Density 5,618/km2 (14,550/sq mi)
Ethnicity 59.8% White (of which 44.9% White British)
18.4% Asian
13.3% Black
5% mixed
3.4% other

Are you seriously fucking telling me Iqbal Wahhab - owner of a curry magazine - is the queen's best choice out of 8.8million cockneys to be selected as High Sheriff of Greater London.( Apparently Her Maj chooses the name by sticking a bodkin pin through his name at a Privy Council meeting !?) 

Can I suggest London be immediately reclassified as a nuclear bomb testing zone .

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, The Guard said:

Its fairly difficult to kill yourself on the the 3rd rail. Have you thought of trying the 25Kva overhead power lines instead?

Not if you fall asleep on them....or more likely in your case, you succumb to blunt force trauma of the head and collapse on them. 

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not if you fall asleep on them....or more likely in your case, you succumb to blunt force trauma of the head and collapse on them. 

Head trauma isn't going to get the job done. There's fuck all in it to do damage to.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Head trauma isn't going to get the job done. There's fuck all in it to do damage to.

The new cracks in the skull fissures will allow oxygen to the brain, instead of the usual sealed containment up his own arse, thus causing dizziness and loss of balance.  

Guest Betterthanyou
11 hours ago, The Guard said:

Its fairly difficult to kill yourself on the the 3rd rail. Have you thought of trying the 25Kva overhead power lines instead?

Is that so, well as long as the 3rd rail is live try putting your foot on it and then putting your other foot on one of the running rails, I would say come back and tell me how you got on but......

Guest Betterthanyou
9 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Why don't you go and lick the third ..  which  bummed banned member are you?

You seem angry 🙂 and paranoid....yummy 😋

15 hours ago, The Guard said:

Don't forget Germany they are building power stations that burn lignite a fuel that is far more polluting than normal coal.

they had a go at 'biofuel' back in the 40s but that didn't go too well.

More research needed I reckon

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Queefer said:

Are you seriously fucking telling me Iqbal Wahhab - owner of a curry magazine - is the queen's best choice out of 8.8million cockneys to be selected as High Sheriff of Greater London.( Apparently Her Maj chooses the name by sticking a bodkin pin through his name at a Privy Council meeting !?) 

Can I suggest London be immediately reclassified as a nuclear bomb testing zone .

There aren’t 8.8 million “cockneys” as you call them. Cockneys now live in the various cuntholes of Essex or, like me, in Sarf London. When we have gone the only true cockneys will be called Mohammed and Abdul.

You voted for it. Well, you almost certainly didn’t but you’re getting it anyway.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

There aren’t 8.8 million “cockneys” as you call them. Cockneys now live in the various cuntholes of Essex or, like me, in Sarf London. When we have gone the only true cockneys will be called Mohammed and Abdul.

You voted for it. Well, you almost certainly didn’t but you’re getting it anyway.

Gaw blimey stroike a loit guvnor. Yous a propah gent an" no mistake. 

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gaw blimey stroike a loit guvnor. Yous a propah gent an" no mistake. 

Dick Van Dyke is dead.

Er......actually he’s not but , like you, his “comedy” certainly is. 😢