CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

on the skids with loadsa money

and

PREMIER LEAGUE stars are playing a game of keepy-uppy — over designer underpants.

The footballers say they are being pressurised into splashing out by fashion-conscious team-mates.

One former star said: ‘Calvin Klein is the perceived pants for a footballer and if you’re not wearing it, I am afraid you are in trouble.’

More proof (as if it were needed) that footballers are irons.

Image result for premier league players y-fronts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cooter said:

PREMIER LEAGUE stars are playing a game of keepy-uppy — over designer underpants.

The footballers say they are being pressurised into splashing out by fashion-conscious team-mates.

One former star said: ‘Calvin Klein is the perceived pants for a footballer and if you’re not wearing it, I am afraid you are in trouble.’

This is a week nomination at best and fucking ridiculous in reality. Considering the dough these cunts are on, to splash out 25 sheets at your local Tk Max is hardly a fortune. They do a few grand on a suitcases as it is. A better nom would have been ITV 4+1 it never shows fuck all, what's the point. So I have given up trying to watch the Sweeney when I get in!

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This is a week nomination at best and fucking ridiculous in reality. Considering the dough these cunts are on, to splash out 25 sheets at your local Tk Max is hardly a fortune. They do a few grand on a suitcases as it is. A better nom would have been ITV 4+1 it never shows fuck all, what's the point. So I have given up trying to watch the Sweeney when I get in!

On the way back home, drive through some cardboard boxes at high speed, while phoning your wife and screaming. "I'VE DONE ME KNUCKLES GUV!!".

When you arrive home, your 'Sweeney' cravings will have been satisfied. 

(Drinking a bottle of scotch and giving her a backhander before sex will add to the experience)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cooter said:

A nomination about men's underpants, continuing the scat obsession with a skidmark innuendo. You mentally ill, Liberace-level fucking faggot. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A nomination about men's underpants, continuing the scat obsession with a skidmark innuendo. You mentally ill, Liberace-level fucking faggot. 

He’s a sinister fucking weirdo. I’d love to know where he lives, so I could post Jack Russell shit through his letterbox on a regular basis. 

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s a sinister fucking weirdo. I’d love to know where he lives, so I could post Jack Russell shit through his letterbox on a regular basis. 

Think I've heard of him believe he runs the odd charity marathon. Is partial to Cuban cigars and multicoloured shell suits!