CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Working class snobs

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

2 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Its doing me a lot of favours little willy.

A very selfish opinion. The cost of your treatment could be put to much better use, such as a free bar at your celebration, sorry funeral.   Selfish Cunt                                LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't listen to the nurses. They're trying to stop you from discovering that booze makes drugs work better, especially morphine, diazepam and amitriptyline.

I concur Eric after a back injury I was handed a prescription for diazepam, that evening I consulted Dr Jack Daniels for a second opinion, I was very happy but Mrs Major wasn't!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I concur Eric after a back injury I was handed a prescription for diazepam, that evening I consulted Dr Jack Daniels for a second opinion, I was very happy but Mrs Major wasn't!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've already told her twice.

19 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Given the onslaught of fucking M&S ads everywhere, this reminded me of the rising number of people who've done good having come from humble roots who think its fair game and gratifying to put the boot in to people less well off. Especially the poor cunts in boxes - both cardboard and pine. What bastards. Nothjong against self improvement but fuck off with your snobbery. Karma might put you back in your filthy council bedsit eating beans on stale toast and claiming your Job Seekrs allowance in your chav mecca estates. War on these snidey social climbers starts now.

I dunno, working class stock from the Valleys me. But I've worked hard and worked my way up to be hideously white, bourgeois and condescending. I also married a posh bloke, which was nice.