CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stand up on planes as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off

camberwell gypsy

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I go to 5* hotels which thankfully none of these peasants can afford. These hotels are off the beaten track, with their own private beach. So the only time I come into contact with the Everlast wearing tossers is on the plane. 

You never thought of buying a horse and a vardo and wandering the Norfolk lanes living off the land?

On 03/05/2019 at 16:48, Eddie said:

Same as cunts that as soon as the plane has landed are up in the aisle, that’s why I fly business class.... 

Business class cunts are also up in the aisle as soon as the plane has landed. In addition they turn their phones on and make “important“ calls, despite being told not to by the cabin crew. This makes them even bigger cunts in my book.

30 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Business class cunts are also up in the aisle as soon as the plane has landed. In addition they turn their phones on and make “important“ calls, despite being told not to by the cabin crew. This makes them even bigger cunts in my book.

I thought it was against the law. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I go to 5* hotels which thankfully none of these peasants can afford. These hotels are off the beaten track, with their own private beach. So the only time I come into contact with the Everlast wearing tossers is on the plane. 

Is that what they're wearing these days? Isn't that a boxing thing? Never ceases to amaze me how the lardiest cunts on earth find so much sport clothing to wear. Hope they are spotted by some qualified lunatic and punched into a different dimension. 

On 03/05/2019 at 16:24, camberwell gypsy said:

Flying out yesterday to Greece, and as soon the seatbelt light goes off, some fuckers immediately stand up and have conversations with fellow passengers. One such dickhead, spent nearly all the 3 hour flight standing in the aisle leaning on the seat in front of me, chatting to his mate. Passengers needing to use the bog (you notice how many cunts rush to the bog?) have to squeeze past these cunts, as well as blocking the cabin crew and their trolleys. What's wrong with these fucking idiots?  Cabin crew should be allowed to taser these arsehats.

Good nom Gypo. I imagine these are the same swine who can't just sit the fuck down in the cinema or theatre. I can only surmise they are part of some fucked up cult, members of which can only eat, drink, and defaecate in places of entertainment. I would gas their spring-loaded arses and those of their wider families as well. 

🧆

15 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Is that what they're wearing these days? Isn't that a boxing thing? Never ceases to amaze me how the lardiest cunts on earth find so much sport clothing to wear. Hope they are spotted by some qualified lunatic and punched into a different dimension. 

You mean the cunts whose T-shirt says 'UFC', but their physique says 'KFC'.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

50 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Never ceases to amaze me how the lardiest cunts on earth find so much sport clothing to wear. 

What the fuck is it all about? I have never seen a Lonsdale shirt worn by someone who isn't some wheezing red faced salad-fearing tremor maker, fresh from a lock-in at Cadbury's World. Every fucking time.

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

What the fuck is it all about? I have never seen a Lonsdale shirt worn by someone who isn't some wheezing red faced salad-fearing tremor maker, fresh from a lock-in at Cadbury's World. Every fucking time.

It's similar in the shooting world. The cunts who couldn't hit a cow's arse at 50 yards turn up wearing remington patches on their Barbour cut-off. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd like to see a few of them in the UFC. Televised fatboy punishment system where random Essex cunts are selected outside wetherspoons pubs and dumped in front of some hulk nutter.  

3 hours ago, nocti said:

And Cadbury's world was pudding . . .