CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Danny Baker

Eddie

22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Begging for cheese on the streets of Dalston!

Ridley Road market in Dalston. If you were making a movie and you needed to shoot a scene purporting to be any shithole market in Africa (Pick a country, any country) this is the place to save on your location budget. A filthier, smellier, more uninviting fucking cesspit you would struggle to recreate in the studio, or to find even in Africa. And those are it’s good points. About 15 years ago the BBC did some documentary about ‘Bush meat’ basically fucking monkey flesh being sold to our ‘friends’who have come over here and contributed so much, economically, culturally and educationally, ( to make us feel eternally ashamed and guilty about slavery), which No one I know can remember, or at least won’t admit to being personally involved in. I digress though. The day after the aforementioned BBC documentary Stoke Newington Old Bill and Hackney Council descended on Ridley Road market and lo and behold Bush/Monkey meat was widely on sale to our foreign friends. Perhaps We’re all missing out but if it was that good Jamie fucking Oliver would have been forcing it down our gullets by now. So anyway if Eddie invites you round for a barbecue this summer I’d advise against it. Crohns or IBS are normally good excuses or just tell him “Fuck Off I don’t like monkeys” If he takes that the wrong way Fuck him.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
On 10/05/2019 at 13:20, Last Cunt Standing said:

I gather your man Nige was rather good on Question Time last night, though I must admit I missed it having my morning beach walk. 

Well there’s no reason why rich people like you can’t access the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation wherever you are in the world.

Did you , by any chance, come across Man Friday’s footprints in the sand? That would have excited you I imagine. Another primitive savage who you can lecture and talk down to. What a shame Man Friday can’t participate in your “People’s Vote”. Still..... voting ain’t what it’s cracked up to be don’t you agree? 

Let’s face it, you can’t have working class scum completely ignoring what they’re told to do by their betters.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well there’s no reason why rich people like you can’t access the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation wherever you are in the world.

Did you , by any chance, come across Man Friday’s footprints in the sand? That would have excited you I imagine. Another primitive savage who you can lecture and talk down to. What a shame Man Friday can’t participate in your “People’s Vote”. Still..... voting ain’t what it’s cracked up to be don’t you agree? 

Let’s face it, you can’t have working class scum completely ignoring what they’re told to do by their betters.

You just can’t leave it alone can you?

I might have misread the nuance of some earlier posts, but it seemed to me there was a gentle wind of change blowing through the corner over the weekend, with a few words of support coming your way from the elder statesmen of The Corner. I was content to follow their lead and be silent. 

But back in you waddle, firing off the usual chippy bollocks about being a hero to the misunderstood underclass, when it is exactly them who will be squashed once the definitely non-establishment types Gove, BoJo and Rees-Mong get their Oxbridge mitts on the levers of power. Think the BBC is biased now? Wait till Nick Griffin gets made Director General. Not that you’ll mind that one bit provided you can still fit in your jackboots.

Truth is you can do what the fuck you like to Britain now. I’m past caring. Make Nige the Lord of The Flies and dance around a fire with Chukka slowly roasting for all I care. The country I spent the last fifty odd years in has drowned in a sea of vitriol and misinformation. A gentle place of warm drizzle, ploughman’s lunches, the shipping forecast, summer cricket, good music, intelligent press, witty comedy, and a respect for learning. All gone under a big red bus.  So I had my own referendum and left. Hard Brexit, one way via Heathrow and Felixstowe. 

Your lunatics have won. I hope it was worth it. Be assured you will own the mess. 

And yes, from my new perch I still can read the UK press and watch UK news channels. I just no longer have a dog in the race, pensions aside. 

Time for a beer by the pool. Chin chin you fucking dullard. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You just can’t leave it alone can you?

I might have misread the nuance of some earlier posts, but it seemed to me there was a gentle wind of change blowing through the corner over the weekend, with a few words of support coming your way from the elder statesmen of The Corner. I was content to follow their lead and be silent. 

But back in you waddle, firing off the usual chippy bollocks about being a hero to the misunderstood underclass, when it is exactly them who will be squashed once the definitely non-establishment types Gove, BoJo and Rees-Mong get their Oxbridge mitts on the levers of power. Think the BBC is biased now? Wait till Nick Griffin gets made Director General. Not that you’ll mind that one bit provided you can still fit in your jackboots.

Truth is you can do what the fuck you like to Britain now. I’m past caring. Make Nige the Lord of The Flies and dance around a fire with Chukka slowly roasting for all I care. The country I spent the last fifty odd years in has drowned in sea of vitriol and misinformation. A gentle place of warm drizzle, ploughman’s lunches, the shipping forecast, summer cricket, good music, intelligent press, witty comedy, and a respect for learning. All gone under a big red bus.  So I had my own referendum and left. Hard Brexit, one way via Heathrow and Felixstowe. 

Your lunatics have won. I hope it was worth it. Be assured you will own the mess. 

And yes, from my new perch I still can read the UK press and watch UK news channels. I just no longer have a dog in the race, pensions aside. 

Time for a beer by the pool. Chin chin you fucking dullard. 

Are you trying to suggest that the privately educated, City of London working, career politician Farage isn't Wat Tyler reincarnated?

I wonder what would happen if Nigel visited Judge's local, 'The Sambo's Head' and had a few of his famous pints (but only if a Daily Mail photographer was nearby, otherwise it'd be a glass of Chateau Lafite).

Surrounded by fat fucking idiots like our erstwhile mockney hero, who are riddled with cardiovascular disease, diabetes and a myriad of other health problems, would he be defending to the death the NHS that keeps them alive at enormous expense to the public purse? Or would he risk their gelatinous wrath by revealing his true feelings, the one's aired in 2012 when he suggested a wholesale replacement of a state funded health service for one run by private insurance companies?

Hopefully The Judge will get what he wants and Sir Nigel Hood of Berkwood Forest becomes our next beloved leader. As he's shitting out his pancreas in the gutter, he can raise a palsied fat hand in salute "God bless you, Sir Nige, you really are one of us".

As Paul Weller said, the public gets what the public wants. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you trying to suggest that the privately educated, City of London working, career politician Farage isn't Wat Tyler reincarnated?

Yes. He’s played a blinder convincing certain demographics he is one of them when he is of course nothing of the sort. When the press aren’t looking he is laughing at the poor as feeble sheep, then he’ll damn them when it all goes wrong for just not believing enough. Ann Coulter has been doing similar tricks for years. To a man with a hammer, every problem is a nail. Marr exposed him as being as deep as a London puddle. 

The fat bastard Judge is welcome to his little victory, I hope the ensuing insulin shortage does not render him even more blind than he chooses to be. Fuck him and his believers. 

And now, some music. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I wonder what would happen if Nigel visited Judge's local, 'The Sambo's Head' and had a few of his famous pints (but only if a Daily Mail photographer was nearby, otherwise it'd be a glass of Chateau Lafite).

Surrounded by fat fucking idiots like our erstwhile mockney hero, who are riddled with cardiovascular disease, diabetes and a myriad of other health problems, would he be defending to the death the NHS that keeps them alive at enormous expense to the public purse? Or would he risk their gelatinous wrath by revealing his true feelings, the one's aired in 2012 when he suggested a wholesale replacement of a state funded health service for one run by private insurance companies?

Hopefully The Judge will get what he wants and Sir Nigel Hood of Berkwood Forest becomes our next beloved leader. As he's shitting out his pancreas in the gutter, he can raise a palsied fat hand in salute "God bless you, Sir Nige, you really are one of us".

As Paul Weller said, the public gets what the public wants. 

Is this a "quality post"? Farage's views are similar to those of Enoch Powell who wanted amongst many other things for the NHS to be abolished, Powel did rationalise what he said and actually if you take the care to read or listen to what Farage actually says and writes he does the same. It does not mean that you have to agree with him to acknowledge that fact. Reading what you post on here it is clear that you are a drain on the public purse. The real impression that you put across on from what you post this forum is that you are an unemployable 17 years old member of Combat 18, Its is hard to see you holding any position of clerical responsibility .. perhaps you are the office messenger boy who has been trapped in that job for the last 15 years, frustrated that your dream of becoming head stapling clerk is forever out of your grasp or perhaps you are really the street cleaner at somewhere like  Cromer stuck on one of those 24 hour week 4 hours a day 6 days a week contracts.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Is this a "quality post"? Farage's views are similar to those of Enoch Powell who wanted amongst many other things for the NHS to be abolished, Powel did rationalise what he said and actually if you take the care to read or listen to what Farage actually says and writes he does the same. It does not mean that you have to agree with him to acknowledge that fact. Reading what you post on here it is clear that you are a drain on the public purse. The real impression that you put across on from what you post this forum is that you are an unemployable 17 years old member of Combat 18, Its is hard to see you holding any position of clerical responsibility .. perhaps you are the office messenger boy who has been trapped in that job for the last 15 years, frustrated that your dream of becoming head stapling clerk is forever out of your grasp or perhaps you are really the street cleaner at somewhere like  Cromer stuck on one of those 24 hour week 4 hours a day 6 days a week contracts.

Get back in character pen, pissed soaked old hag. 

• Like 2

On 10/05/2019 at 13:20, Last Cunt Standing said:

having my morning beach walk. Still waiting for you to unmask me as a charlatan on that one.

I retired to the seaside 10 years ago. In all that time I have never done the "morning walk on the beach" and I do not know anyone else around here who does the morning walk on the beach. TBH after a short time beaches become something of a beachiness in the early morning they are full of detritus from the previous night. Living at the seaside is pleasant I agree but the best view of the sea is from the higher ground where you can enjoy its majesty and the ever changing  almost magical colours. The beach is not really a morning place unless you want to have your toes nibble by a stranded crab or stung by a stranded jellyfish .. just wondering if your "retirement home" is that old shelter at Meadfoot .. if so where do you hide your sleeping bag in the daytime?

54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Get back in character pen, pissed soaked old hag. 

I see from your reply to him that Pen has worked himself up into a bit of a tizz this morning in between pissing himself and no doubt flooding the site with yet more utter fucking nonsense.

I'm glad he's proving my point about small minded idiots swallowing the Farage bilge, even if he's trying to play devil's advocate.

Judging from what he's posted about his employment history, he's had more jobs over the years than his total post count on here, all of which appear to have been low grade, minimum wage shite that Remploy agency staff could competently manage. The fact that he's had so many jobs either indicates that he's as useless and incompetent as he is boring, or he's been hounded out of every job after being caught using the female toilets for a sit down piss, the dirty tranny cunt.

The fact he lends credence to Powell and Farage's views on the NHS, despite never earning more than 20k in his life, really indicates how fucking thick he is. In a way it's a shame there isn't private insurance instead of the national health service that funded his cataract operations. I doubt he could have afforded the cover to rectify his Mr fucking Magoo pork pies and would've ended up totally blind as a result of his poverty.

Tragic for him, but a fucking joy for everyone else as it would've meant the 50,000 or so completely bollocks posts he's made would have never polluted this site to start with.

Personally, i think it's fucking hilarious, fuck the royals (bunch of leeches). As for Danny dunce baker, what a thick cunt. So he doesn't have a diseased mind..REALLY !!. Fuck off Danny you colostomy bag on legs, your mind is worse than being diseased, it's incapable of logical thought as proven with the shit that is seeping out your mouth.

Either thick as pig shit or a complete bullshitter..Both i reckon.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Living at the seaside is pleasant I agree but the best view of the sea is from the higher ground

Your best view of the sea would be ‘Looking up from the bottom of the  Marianna Trench with blacksmiths anvil chained to your ankle’ lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I retired to the seaside 10 years ago. In all that time I have never done the "morning walk on the beach" and I do not know anyone else around here who does the morning walk on the beach. TBH after a short time beaches become something of a beachiness in the early morning they are full of detritus from the previous night. Living at the seaside is pleasant I agree but the best view of the sea is from the higher ground where you can enjoy its majesty and the ever changing  almost magical colours. The beach is not really a morning place unless you want to have your toes nibble by a stranded crab or stung by a stranded jellyfish .. just wondering if your "retirement home" is that old shelter at Meadfoot .. if so where do you hide your sleeping bag in the daytime?

Sorry, who the fuck are you?

The beach I walk on each morning is I’m sorry to say, gorgeous. I emigrated, I didn’t retire to “The Seaside”, by which I presume you mean some open sewer with a brownish smudge of sea, and a tired seafront populated by geriatrics in anoraks hunched over mobility scooters, truanting children who will mug you outside the novelty rock emporium, and soulless drug addicts blinking into the sea mist wondering how they ended up in a converted B&B owned by the Salvation Army. 

I like clifftop views as much as the next Cunt, but I’d be an awful lot happier if you’d chuck yourself off one sometime soon. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry, who the fuck are you?

The beach I walk on each morning is I’m sorry to say, gorgeous. I emigrated, I didn’t retire to “The Seaside”, by which I presume you mean some open sewer with a brownish smudge of sea, and a tired seafront populated by geriatrics in anoraks hunched over mobility scooters, truanting children who will mug you outside the novelty rock emporium, and soulless drug addicts blinking into the sea mist wondering how they ended up in a converted B&B owned by the Salvation Army. 

I like clifftop views as much as the next Cunt, but I’d be an awful lot happier if you’d chuck yourself off one sometime soon. 

To do your morning walk on the beach you would need to live at the seaside. You need to keep a little notebook so that you can check up on your fake lifestyle and fake retirement and keep things consistent.

10 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

To do your morning walk on the beach you would need to live at the seaside. You need to keep a little notebook so that you can check up on your fake lifestyle and fake retirement and keep things consistent.

Denser than a Neutron star. Read my post again then exsanguinate in the bath, dumbo.

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old Eddie; profanity ahead of vocabulary 

Little Ed doesn’t know any better. However, he’s to the point and understood by the majority. Your flowery fantastical bollocks is lost on all and sundry. Stupid fucking humourless cunt. 

• Like 1