Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Neil

Jeremy 'cunt' kyle

Recommended Posts

Do the cunt for manslaughter,now that they've axed the show hopefully the cunt will never be seen or heard again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Do the cunt for manslaughter,now that they've axed the show hopefully the cunt will never be seen or heard again.

And do the cunts who watched the show and took part in it for aiding and abetting?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It'll be one of them that eventually does him in.  

Probably. Put yourself in an imaginary scenario..

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably. Put yourself in an imaginary scenario..

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

Any fit female MPs get to live......you're fucked then Eric. Better start doing some wrist strengthening exercises. I'm sure Neil has a few. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably. Put yourself in an imaginary scenario..

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

I'd have the plan ready before the blast proof vault door was locked and sealed.  It isn't so much I'd be locked in with them, as it is they'd be locked in with me!  

On a humourous side note, I'm sure Eddie would be outside the bunker with a sign calling me a cunt, and I'd be laughing at CCTV monitors as his flesh fell off from radiation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd have the plan ready before the blast proof vault door was locked and sealed.  It isn't so much I'd be locked in with them, as it is they'd be locked in with me!  

On a humourous side note, I'm sure Eddie would be outside the bunker with a sign calling me a cunt, and I'd be laughing at CCTV monitors as his flesh fell off from radiation.

Have a like for making me picture Eddie as Linda Hamilton, in the nuclear blast dream sequence from Terminator 2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, scotty said:

@Eric Cuntman, defend your chosen profession 😈

I just googled his security. His lumps certainly look up to the job of carrying belligerent chavs out of the studio, and opening the doors with the chavs heads into the bargain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a like for making me picture Eddie as Linda Hamilton, in the nuclear blast dream sequence from Terminator 2.

I was imagining Emile from RoboCop...liquefied from the inside out then splattered on a windscreen!  Anybody else would show him mercy and machine gun him when the pain became agonizing....not me.  I don't want him dead, I want him suffering.  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any fit female MPs get to live......you're fucked then Eric. Better start doing some wrist strengthening exercises. I'm sure Neil has a few. 

Neil holds Britain's only stockpile of Powerball wrist strengtheners. Fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Eddie  You stupid fucking cunt, keep up the original work.  You should be paying Decs a usage fee for his idea.

Dullard.  

Eddie has mistaken decs ironing of withers for wizard. It's the only plausible explanation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dear Noel Edmunds,

How the fuck do I get out of this one?

Love,

Jeremy. x

Noel Edmonds turned it round after the same sort of thing happened on one of his shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

Noel Edmonds turned it round after the same sort of thing happened on one of his shows

Another astonishing insight from the Lesser Spotted Applescruff. 

FFS. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eddie has mistaken decs ironing of withers for wizard. It's the only plausible explanation. 

Or...Eddie is a mong of spectacular, never before seen proportions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

On a humourous side note, I'm sure Eddie would be outside the bunker with a sign calling me a cunt, and I'd be laughing at CCTV monitors as his flesh fell off from radiation.

Fuck me, there's so many pop many culture references in this nom!

latest?cb=20100316201447

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled his security. His lumps certainly look up to the job of carrying belligerent chavs out of the studio, and opening the doors with the chavs heads into the bargain.

They look like they eat bowls of HGH and steroids for breakfast. Check out some of the Jeremy Kyle YTP on youtube. Hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, scotty said:

Another astonishing insight from the Lesser Spotted Applescruff. 

FFS. 

The cunt's like a bastard cold sore Splot.

I think he's actually Geoff Boycott's nob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...