CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy 'cunt' kyle

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He has those no neck gorillas for protection.

It'll be one of them that eventually does him in.  

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It'll be one of them that eventually does him in.  

Probably. Put yourself in an imaginary scenario..

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

you are a special forces soldier, the nukes are in the air, and you are entombed in a bunker, protecting a bunch of chinless cunt politicians. How long before it occurs to you and the lads, that you're eating tinned spaghetti and sleeping in a concrete dormitory, and the cunts that caused it are down the corridor, in luxurious quarters, eating legs of lamb out of the freezer and drinking single malt. 

It would take me about a day to formulate a plan, including the hygienic disposal of the bodies (any fit female MPs get to live).

Any fit female MPs get to live......you're fucked then Eric. Better start doing some wrist strengthening exercises. I'm sure Neil has a few. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd have the plan ready before the blast proof vault door was locked and sealed.  It isn't so much I'd be locked in with them, as it is they'd be locked in with me!  

On a humourous side note, I'm sure Eddie would be outside the bunker with a sign calling me a cunt, and I'd be laughing at CCTV monitors as his flesh fell off from radiation.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd have the plan ready before the blast proof vault door was locked and sealed.  It isn't so much I'd be locked in with them, as it is they'd be locked in with me!  

On a humourous side note, I'm sure Eddie would be outside the bunker with a sign calling me a cunt, and I'd be laughing at CCTV monitors as his flesh fell off from radiation.

Have a like for making me picture Eddie as Linda Hamilton, in the nuclear blast dream sequence from Terminator 2.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a like for making me picture Eddie as Linda Hamilton, in the nuclear blast dream sequence from Terminator 2.

I was imagining Emile from RoboCop...liquefied from the inside out then splattered on a windscreen!  Anybody else would show him mercy and machine gun him when the pain became agonizing....not me.  I don't want him dead, I want him suffering.  

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Any fit female MPs get to live......you're fucked then Eric. Better start doing some wrist strengthening exercises. I'm sure Neil has a few. 

Neil holds Britain's only stockpile of Powerball wrist strengtheners. Fact. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eddie has mistaken decs ironing of withers for wizard. It's the only plausible explanation. 

Or...Eddie is a mong of spectacular, never before seen proportions.  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck me, there's so many pop many culture references in this nom!

latest?cb=20100316201447

Guest Erroreptile404
52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled his security. His lumps certainly look up to the job of carrying belligerent chavs out of the studio, and opening the doors with the chavs heads into the bargain.

They look like they eat bowls of HGH and steroids for breakfast. Check out some of the Jeremy Kyle YTP on youtube. Hilarious.