CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euro Election cunts

Earl of Punkape

Excellent story in the Guardian about spoilt ballots in Leicester....

“Williams...found one ballot paper which had ‘Wank’ written in every single box apart from that of the Green party. The voter left a note saying ‘not wank’ for the environmentalist party which was deemed acceptable as a vote....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Excellent story in the Guardian about spoilt ballots in Leicester....

“Williams...found one ballot paper which had ‘Wank’ written in every single box apart from that of the Green party. The voter left a note saying ‘not wank’ for the environmentalist party which was deemed acceptable as a vote....

lol.

A spunk stain doesn't count either, you filthy pervert.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 27/05/2019 at 19:06, Cunty BigBollox said:

I wonder what the stats look like for what percentage of people who would vote either conservative or Labour in a general election but voted for the Brexit Party in the euros. I know a lot of conservative voters voted for the Brexit Party as evidenced by their own piss poor result.

Would you be so good as to let us know the exact number of "conservative (sic) voters voted for the Brexit Party". Also some proof please?

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think we both owe @King Billy an apology. This Albert spacker is who we thought you were, Billy - I hope this makes our initial hostility towards you more understandable - as you can see, he's an unbearable little smeg heap.

No apology necessary RK. At the time I was finding my feet here. I know I buckled under the onslaught but I’m still here and being coolered was probably the right thing at the time cos it gave me a bit of time to work out the way forward. I guess coming on here and right away ‘Crab’ was getting it and instead of stepping back and observing I went all fucking Rambo and got a good kicking. But you’re spot on He is a fucking small intolerable jizz mountain.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No apology necessary RK. At the time I was finding my feet here. I know I buckled under the onslaught but I’m still here and being coolered was probably the right thing at the time cos it gave me a bit of time to work out the way forward. I guess coming on here and right away ‘Crab’ was getting it and instead of stepping back and observing I went all fucking Rambo and got a good kicking. But you’re spot on He is a fucking small intolerable jizz mountain.

lezzer