Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Salty Piss Flap

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A couple of miles east along the coast road and you would have been in a different world.....Roedean! Probably the finest school for gels in the world.

A beautiful set of buildings in an idyllic setting, overlooking the sea.

Of course the gels don’t get trannie  lessons, or told to stop polluting the planet with their endless flights  on their posh holidays. They also don’t brew up Booshka Booshka vodka in their chemistry lessons. That sort of shit is for the working classes, not for proper gels.

Roedean has produced many famous Old Gels, but you ignorant pigs will have only heard of two of them......... the actress Sarah Miles ( a right fucking sort in her time) and the railway historian, The Lady Penelope ( a waste of fucking space at any time)

A pity you didn’t come across this finest of institutions Mr Spotter.

Judgie Poos I have just choked on my spliff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 16:45, Eddie said:

Barbara was fantastic last night, even Lionel rich tea joined her on stage, however far too many look at me I’m queer cunts did their best to spoil the concert by jumping about and mincing around in outrageous outfits, the bull dykes looked like wee jimmy krankie. The mentally ill weirdos should be placed in secure units and given therapy. 

@Eddie. What the fuck is going on here.  Eric is giving you likes,  and Decs is sending me hate mail. To compound matters, I have started reading Ape's posts. 

Site is done for a kipper.

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie. What the fuck is going on here.  Eric is giving you likes,  and Decs is sending me hate mail. To compound matters, I have started reading Ape's posts. 

Site is done for a kipper.

@Eddie, you black cunt.  All well and good giving me a like, but what are you doing about it.  Don't pull the race card on me, you lazy bastard, sort it.

  • Like 1
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie. What the fuck is going on here.  Eric is giving you likes,  and Decs is sending me hate mail. To compound matters, I have started reading Ape's posts. 

Site is done for a kipper.

You could always try doing something else with what remains of your life, other than continually posting your uniquely dreadful brand of drivel on here. I suppose what I’m trying to say, in a roundabout way, is fuck off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie, you black cunt.  All well and good giving me a like, but what are you doing about it.  Don't pull the race card on me, you lazy bastard, sort it.

Sorry withers, me and Eric have met over a pint or two and called a truce, he isn’t a bad fella, stands his round so is off the enemy list, please delete, the main target from now on in is ape, the helicopter painting weirdo... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Sorry withers, me and Eric have met over a pint or two and called a truce, he isn’t a bad fella, stands his round so is off the enemy list, please delete, the main target from now on in is ape, the helicopter painting weirdo... 

This should be fun! Will you be battering me with pictures of houses and cars again? Remember to remove EXIF data - you and your big-eared simpleton mate made utter pricks of yourselves last time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

This should be fun! Will you be battering me with pictures of houses and cars again? Remember to remove EXIF data - you and your big-eared simpleton mate made utter pricks of yourselves last time. 

chop! chop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

chop! chop!

Pen you're the most pathetic commentator on here by a country mile absolutely fucking dreadful. I've blocked you as you know and I must admit I'm enjoying it.

You utterly insufferable cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Pen you're the most pathetic commentator on here by a country mile absolutely fucking dreadful. I've blocked you as you know and I must admit I'm enjoying it.

You utterly insufferable cunt.

Sorry Treacle Marjorie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sorry withers, me and Eric have met over a pint or two and called a truce, he isn’t a bad fella, stands his round so is off the enemy list, please delete, the main target from now on in is ape, the helicopter painting weirdo... 

Very kind of you Eddie. I'm so excited to finally have a black friend. Even @WILLY SHITTERS might accept me now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 15:23, Eddie said:

I’m off to see Barbara Streisand at Hyde park, slap bang in the middle of gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 which members of the corner do you think will be there dressed like Elton John? 

Frank as they both wear wigs..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie. What the fuck is going on here.  Eric is giving you likes,  and Decs is sending me hate mail. To compound matters, I have started reading Ape's posts. 

Site is done for a kipper.

It's fucked Scrote, and what makes matters worse is seeing you login.. can't you fuck off to a chateau and do something worthwhile, like choke yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It's fucked Scrote, and what makes matters worse is seeing you login.. can't you fuck off to a chateau and do something worthwhile, like choke yourself.

I watched some of Escape to the Château a while back. Boring as hell, but by christ the bird has some bangers on her 😮😮 shouldn't be allowed, not on prime time... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, scotty said:

I watched some of Escape to the Château a while back. Boring as hell, but by christ the bird has some bangers on her 😮😮 shouldn't be allowed, not on prime time... 

I Googled her.

Big jugs but a tub of lard with a face like a horse's backside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I Googled her.

Big jugs but a tub of lard with a face like a horse's backside.

Did you catch Trump the other day, with his Independence Day speech?

He stated that in 1776, the American colonial army captured the airports from the British...

This thick, spoilt fucking cunt must be a constant source of hilarity to all of you over there with a brain and a sense of humour. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you catch Trump the other day, with his Independence Day speech?

He stated that in 1776, the American colonial army captured the airports from the British...

This thick, spoilt fucking cunt must be a constant source of hilarity to all of you over there with a brain and a sense of humour. 

Have you seen Merkel recently? Dozy bint has went and lost her Mercedes Benz vibrator up her fetid growler and it keeps going off whenever she's near a microphone. In all seriousness though, I hope whatever is wrong with the gate-holding cunt is terminal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Have you seen Merkel recently? Dozy bint has went and lost her Mercedes Benz vibrator up her fetid growler and it keeps going off whenever she's near a microphone. In all seriousness though, I hope whatever is wrong with the gate-holding cunt is terminal.

For some reason, the phrase, 'gate-holding cunt', makes me think of Sigourney Weaver looking all slutty in Ghostbusters. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you catch Trump the other day, with his Independence Day speech?

He stated that in 1776, the American colonial army captured the airports from the British...

This thick, spoilt fucking cunt must be a constant source of hilarity to all of you over there with a brain and a sense of humour. 

Blamed it on his teleprompter.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so infuriating that the fucking brain dead, no-class, palooka game show host actually conned his way into the White House as anything other than a guest.

One never knows whether to laugh, cry or kick the TV screen whenever his ridiculous, fugly orange face appears on it.

Trump has a residence in Florida. According to statistics, Florida leads the nation in deaths from lightning strikes. He spends a lot of time there, outside playing golf. Golf involves holding a narrow metal club in the air above one's head. Metal is the best conductor of electricity in the world. Lightning is electricity. See where I'm going with this?

All one can do is pray...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Blamed it on his teleprompter.

It would be hilarious if it weren't so infuriating that the fucking brain dead, no-class, palooka game show host actually conned his way into the White House as anything other than a guest.

One never knows whether to laugh, cry or kick the TV screen whenever his ridiculous, fugly orange face appears on it.

Trump has a residence in Florida. According to statistics, Florida leads the nation in deaths from lightning strikes. He spends a lot of time there, outside playing golf. Golf involves holding a narrow metal club in the air above one's head. Metal is the best conductor of electricity in the world. Lightning is electricity. See where I'm going with this?

All one can do is pray...

Out of likes/ammo.  I shall return to shoot you later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For some reason, the phrase, 'gate-holding cunt', makes me think of Sigourney Weaver looking all slutty in Ghostbusters. 

 

Eric, if you found her rather fetching in Ghostbusters you should see her in Heartbreakers. As an added bonus, you get Jennifer Love Hewitt into the bargain 😛😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Blamed it on his teleprompter. 

I've noticed with that cunt it's always someone else's fault. When he moved into the White House, did they get rid of Truman's "buck stops here" sign? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ape said:

This should be fun! Will you be battering me with pictures of houses and cars again? Remember to remove EXIF data - you and your big-eared simpleton mate made utter pricks of yourselves last time. 

Why are you so angry ape? I know you have a low paid job painting propellers but that’s not my fault, stupid cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, scotty said:

Eric, if you found her rather fetching in Ghostbusters you should see her in Heartbreakers. As an added bonus, you get Jennifer Love Hewitt into the bargain 😛😛

Have you seen that soppy kids film,  'Galaxy Quest'? 

She looks as fuckable as hell with blonde hair. I want one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...