CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nightmare flight to Rome

Neil

On 10/07/2019 at 19:02, Neil said:

I get to the gate this morning and noticed as ridiculous amount of suspect cunts around me.Turns out that in Rome this weekend is the LGBT fucking Eurogames 2019 and I'm in the same fucking enclosed space with about 100 of the depraved cunts.Ive never seen so many skinny waist,limp,lispy fucking gaylords in my life.I fucking want compensation for having to breathe the air that these fucking poofs give off.If I end up with aids from the air conditioning I'm not going to be happy. Next time put all the cunts on one plane and make sure it has enough fuel for about 95% of the journey and the cunts fall 20 miles short.Rainbow wearing cuntards

Utd weren’t playing in Rome !

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck do you think was wrong with Ronnie at Sheffield this year? Your old man could have beaten him, hitting every ball with unintentional top right.

His nutritionist (this years’ fad for Instagram) banned him from eating late night Indian food. The resulting turmeric deficiency caused stiffness in his bridge hand and he swerved off to the right faster than Amber Rudd.

Either that or he couldn’t be arsed. Who knows. Snooker is thoroughly bored of the Ronnie show. 

38, incidentally. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

His nutritionist (this years’ fad for Instagram) banned him from eating late night Indian food. The resulting turmeric deficiency caused stiffness in his bridge hand and he swerved off to the right faster than Amber Rudd.

Either that or he couldn’t be arsed. Who knows. Snooker is thoroughly bored of the Ronnie show. 

38, incidentally. 

Yes, I fucking know it's 38. This is a running joke between Frank, Alfie and Myself. 

As I said, 5 reds, 4 blacks and a blue.. 42.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jan Verhaas was originally talked into becoming a referee by Michael Clarke, who owned the Clacton Snooker Club, and is a massive fucking wanker. 

Clarke or Verhaas? I’ve never met him but I always liked the cut of Jan’s jib. Michaela Tabb was the boss, mind. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Clarke or Verhaas? I’ve never met him but I always liked the cut of Jan’s jib. Michaela Tabb was the boss, mind. 

Clarke. A despicable cunt. I got to play Reardon through knowing him mind. I lost, badly.

Michaela Tabb is a sex -kitten and I want to have her babies. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think 5 reds, 4 blacks and a Blue sounds like a headcount in HMP Walton.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Michaela Tabb is a sex -kitten and I want to have her babies. 

A former colleague of mine paid to watch the Mosconi cup just to get a look at her in the striped top and gloves, the dirty wanker. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, I fucking know it's 38. This is a running joke between Frank, Alfie and Myself. 

It’s not a joke, Eric. It’s a test. It might have taken you and Alf only three or four attempts before it clicked, but spare a thought for poor thick-stick Dr Cunt a few years ago over on the Eric Bristow thread. I thought I’d outline the very rare 501 nine-dart finish, checking out with eight bullseyes and splitting the 11’s. (8x50=500, split the elevens=1.) After no fewer than three pages, the idiot finally blew his top, earning himself a two month ban. Bear in mind punters wives were fair game back in those days.

Guest judgetwi
On 10/07/2019 at 19:02, Neil said:

I get to the gate this morning and noticed as ridiculous amount of suspect cunts around me.Turns out that in Rome this weekend is the LGBT fucking Eurogames 2019 and I'm in the same fucking enclosed space with about 100 of the depraved cunts.Ive never seen so many skinny waist,limp,lispy fucking gaylords in my life.I fucking want compensation for having to breathe the air that these fucking poofs give off.If I end up with aids from the air conditioning I'm not going to be happy. Next time put all the cunts on one plane and make sure it has enough fuel for about 95% of the journey and the cunts fall 20 miles short.Rainbow wearing cuntards

Fucking hell! If you went all the way to Rome in a plane full of gaylords you have definitely contracted AIDS, No question.

Ok, when you see the doctor don’t tell him you are straight. You’ll go “straight” to the bottom of the list. 

And don’t try and tell him you are a  trannie. Just because Frank Maloney got away with it doesn’t me you can. No , just tell him you are a run of the mill tootie frootie who loves cock and spunk. That will get you somewhere near the top of the list of helpless victims,

No need to thank me for my invaluable advice.

On 12/07/2019 at 14:42, ratcum said:

those fuckin Chinese fuckers

😑

Yeah, those fuckers always give me some free prawn crackers when i order a home delivery, keep telling the thick cunts not to, would gladly trade those crackers for one of their daughters dressed in full nun's costume.

Que Sera Sera.