CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

There was another wanker on here a few years ago who would get enraged any time you pointed out that Israel is no better than a rogue state that constantly flouts international law. Funnily enough, he was from London as well.

It's a shame that The Judge wasn't about in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, although I imagine that all the ovens in Auschwitz combined would struggle to incinerate his grotesquely obese carcass.

Judge would have been on his toes to Bethlehem quicker than you could say mobility scooter, if he'd been in Berlin in the 1940's.  

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You dozy fucking cow. Cue endless Jew baiters crying their crocodile tears over the poor Palestinian children. “The longest hatred” trotted out for another airing. 

Rinse and repeat.

Fuck me, I hate to “big myself up” as the right ons say, but I predicted this one bang on I think.

I’ve never seen so much love for the ideology of Islam since the last time I picked up a copy of The Guardian in Sainsbury’s caff. Or was it Alan’s Snackbar? One of the two anyway.

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you 100% MC and the funny thing about the truth is it remains the truth, whether it's believed or not. There is no anti-Semitism in the Labour Party (try your true blue Tories for that), but there is condemnation of Israel which exactly matches UN condemnation. British Zionist jews just want to smother anything that exposes their support of a blood soaked, evil regime. Same with the jewish lobby in the US.

Lady P however is just a shit stirrer, who refuses to sleep with me even though we're married.

I popped into ‘Golders Green Haberdashery Emporium’ yesterday to buy some new bed sheets. The lovely and very friendly young shop assistant called Rachel couldn’t explain to me why all of them had a hole in them. Even after I showed her that my erect cock fitted perfectly in the opening, she tried to distract me by phoning the police and screaming.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I popped into ‘Golders Green Haberdashery Emporium’ yesterday to buy some new bed sheets. The lovely and very friendly young shop assistant called Rachel couldn’t explain to me why all of them had a hole in them. Even after I showed her that my erect cock fitted perfectly in the opening, she tried to distract me by phoning the police and screaming.

She's obviously not jewish 

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

AbsoFuckinLoutely Ratty, a very insightful and lucid reply from you. Unfortunately the whole mainstream media is owned and controlled by Zionist Jews, censoring and sanitising reporting of Israeli events, particularly when it involves conflicts with the Palestinians. You might have noticed my use of the phrase Zionist Jews, for there are many decent Jewish people who are disgusted by the behaviour of the Israeli state.

The whole character assassination of the labour party with the smear of anti-semitism, is a deliberate attempt by these fucking cunts to divide the only legitimate opposition to the Zionist owned Tory party. 

Just for the record my grandfather fought his way of a beach in Dunkirk and I am no fan of the Nazis, and veterans of WW2 would be disgusted to think that Nazism merely took another guise as the state of Israel.

I think I might have found your grandads flip flop MC. Which beach was he on? 

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, I hate to “big myself up” as the right ons say, but I predicted this one bang on I think.

I’ve never seen so much love for the ideology of Islam since the last time I picked up a copy of The Guardian in Sainsbury’s caff. Or was it Alan’s Snackbar? One of the two anyway.

Do you want to sell your Volvo Jewd?

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuckin Lezza. Go back and kick her hairy, unwashed cunt in.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do you want to sell your Volvo Jewd?

I don’t know what the joke is sorry.

All I can tell you is I have never owned a Volvo and I am not a Jew. I think it’s significant that any cunt on here that defends the Jews is automatically assumed to be Jewish. That, of course, is  the default setting of the anti Semite.

After all, who else would defend them? That’s the thinking. 

Loving the peacefuls and crying about their terrible oppression is another aspect of the longest hatred.

Just now, judgetwi said:

I don’t know what the joke is sorry.

All I can tell you is I have never owned a Volvo and I am not a Jew. I think it’s significant that any cunt on here that defends the Jews is automatically assumed to be Jewish. That, of course, is  the default setting of the anti Semite.

After all, who else would defend them? That’s the thinking. 

Loving the peacefuls and crying about their terrible oppression is another aspect of the longest hatred.

I wasn’t having a pop at you Judge. The joke is all the 4x2s drive Volvos but it’s not really even a joke cos it’s true. After the war Mercs BMW’s and VWs were boycotted for obvious reasons but because Sweden was neutral Volvos were the yidwagon of choice. And I’d sooner live in TelAviv than fucking Rhiyad, No brainier really. They love a no brainier in Rhiyad every Friday in the town square. Filthy camel fucking cavemen cunts.

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

So you're basically saying that it's fine for children to showered in white phosphorus and for a people to have there land stolen piece by piece? For oppression against a people while the world pretends they don't see it.

The western world allows Israel to have nuclear weapons and not be subject to treaties covering there use and proliferation. Then we basically threaten Iran with invasion for pursuing a less aggressive nuclear stance than Israel.

No wonder the fucking Islamic world hates what we stand for.

Now I'm happy for my taxes to support those in need, the underprivileged, children and those that are sick and disabled. However sending aid to Israel and turning a blind eye to there human rights abuses doesn't sit right with me.

You fucking wanker.

Wasn't their land in the first place, Islam was born in the 7th century, but Jews go back as far as the 13th century BCE. There are imam's also saying that the jews were there long before any claim by Islam. Don't get me wrong, a lot of what's wrong with the world is connected to Israel and i don't agree with a lot of what they do..but facts are facts and Islam has NO claim on the land.

It's a complete mess and it's not going to right itself anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s a cheap shot Eric. You know I’ve got no legs.

Sorry, I should have remembered that they were blown off by a little Vietnamese boy's booby trapped shoeshine box. There's another 'First Blood' reference that will sail straight over Jewdy's head.

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The jews made a battle rifle with a bottle opener on it...what's not to like..

Panzbaby

So, Webley breaktop... .455 or .38?

fuck me Panzy, we share one common interest and you avoid shooting the breeze. 

I can talk for hours about Type 56 rifles and how their supposed inventor ripped off the ideas of captured German gunsmiths. 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wars over man..the stuffs at the bottom of the north sea..i told ya in another thread 455 all the way..im a traditionalist 

Panzbaby 

I'm sorry. It's just that now Ding is dead, and @Trumpton Bacon hardly ever turns up, I've got nobody to talk to about guns. 

You're PIRA, so you probably understand.

Laffin..your too kind..as for Mikhail n his infernal creation youd be right..his yoke was a rip off of the German stg 44..but that was for trained troops not the hordes of ignorant n untrained conscripts the soviets had so it was dumbed down with just 19 movin parts ..including the trigger n rear sight

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..your too kind..as for Mikhail n his infernal creation youd be right..his yoke was a rip off of the German stg 44..but that was for trained troops not the hordes of ignorant n untrained conscripts the soviets had so it was dumbed down with just 19 movin parts ..including the trigger n rear sight

Panzbaby 

The current statistic states that there are approximately 600 million firearms on the planet. 120 million of them are Kalashnikov or copies. I fucking love the little rod and piston reloading cunts. 

Fact is that most of that stuff made 70 years ago is that simply made and easy to look after it'll be around for another 70 years..to call it a piston is an insult to piston design..its more of a rod that is slightly smaller than the tube it fits in ..i did smile slightly when i first saw the film full metal jacket ..the scene where  the girl viet cong sniper is using her cheap stamped parts chinee ak to put holes in the feet n legs of grunts at 200 meters and..using only iron sights ..should have given her a druganov with basic optic

Panzbaby