CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Best fringe joke

Neil

They were talking about it on the Jeremy fucking Vine show earlier and they had someone on the phone from the Tourettes society. I know its cuntish but I was hoping it went something like this: Vine "hello and welcome, so what do you think about this joke"?

"Morning Jeremy cuuuuuunt. Well I thought Fuuuck shiiiit piss on your bollocks it was uncalled for waaaank". 

Unfortunately it didn't happen. 

Guest judgetwi

Who the fuck do these Tourette’s wankers think they are? They go around swearing all the time, calling complete strangers whores, slags, cunts etc and then start crying because some arsehole makes a stupid little joke. These cunts are taking the fucking piss. It’s all a load of made up bollocks anyway. 

And these head doctors are the biggest piss takers of the lot.

Fuck the lot of them.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Who the fuck do these Tourette’s wankers think they are? They go around swearing all the time, calling complete strangers whores, slags, cunts etc and then start crying because some arsehole makes a stupid little joke. These cunts are taking the fucking piss. It’s all a load of made up bollocks anyway. 

And these head doctors are the biggest piss takers of the lot.

Fuck the lot of them.

Yeah, too fucking right. Have these cunts never heard of free speech?

It's all shits and giggles and Snowflake this, SJW that, until someone calls you a nonce, isn't it?

Thin-skinned, hypocritical wanker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's all shits and giggles and Snowflake this, SJW that, until someone calls you a nonce, isn't it?

He strops about the place, spewing venom and contempt in the face of all and sundry. And when he gets a bit of shit thrown back at him, starts leaping about with outrage and incredulity that anyone should dare to insult him.

He's our very own Owen Jones.

Guest judgetwi

A Tourette’s cunt went to one of those snowflake meetings where you’re not allowed to applaud but have to do “jazz hands.”

They threw him out after he tried to stick his fingers up the speaker’s arse.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Seriously though, is it any wonder that Frankie Boyle just gave up? 

You have to admire Bernard Manning's response to the TV exec who pulled him into the production office to tell him...

"You will never work in television again."

"Sorry son, you're about seven million quid too late."

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

I didn’t know there was a “Tourette’s charity” in the first place.

I’m thinking of starting one of my own. People give me money and I tell them to go and fuck themselves. Shit! ......... I think the Somalis got there before me.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He strops about the place, spewing venom and contempt in the face of all and sundry. And when he gets a bit of shit thrown back at him, starts leaping about with outrage and incredulity that anyone should dare to insult him.

He's our very own Owen Jones.

Having reviewed rule 12 I note that accusing a fellow user of paedophilia only applies if they are fucking members of their own family. That would explain why Mrs Roops has done sweet fuck all  because , to be fair, you only accused me of raping children who are ex familia.

So, gentleman, the next time I am ripping the piss out of you and you can’t cope, you are free to accuse me of raping children ( with the aforementioned exceptions obviously)

I look forward to making you cry like girls and receiving the predictable response.

Muggy cunts. 😁

4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Having reviewed rule 12 I note that accusing a fellow user of paedophilia only applies if they are fucking members of their own family. That would explain why Mrs Roops has done sweet fuck all  because , to be fair, you only accused me of raping children who are ex familia.

So, gentleman, the next time I am ripping the piss out of you and you can’t cope, you are free to accuse me of raping children ( with the aforementioned exceptions obviously)

I look forward to making you cry like girls and receiving the predictable response.

Muggy cunts. 😁

Do you really think that asking why a grown man would be observing a paddling pool, and accusing someone of "raping children" (your words, nobody else's), are the same thing?

you must have some mental condition that alters perception of things communicated. Again.. When did anyone accuse you of raping children? Answer the fucking question, or drop it.

Fucking cry-baby attention seeking drama queen little cunt. Perhaps you could fabricate an assault to go with your fabricated stories of being called names. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 hours ago, The Ghost of Alfie Noakes said:

What a load of arse! Victimless comedy just isn't funny, fuck them, fuck them all.

That sums it up about as nicely as I've heard. 👍

Hits the nail on the head.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Muggy cunts. 😁

If anyone else is considering logging on at three in the morning whilst drunk and in the middle of a hissy fit, read the above shit and reconsider.

Judge, you're a fucking embarrassment "mate".

• Like 1

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Got to 'include' all these false tourettes fuckers and every other freak placed on a pedestal. I don't want them in my face - I've enough pikeys, chavs and nutters round my way to go on with. Fuck off.

31 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Got to 'include' all these false tourettes fuckers and every other freak placed on a pedestal. I don't want them in my face - I've enough pikeys, chavs and nutters round my way to go on with. Fuck off.

They all seem to be so rude that what I can't understand. If some of them went around screaming "Hello me old pal me old beauty what a nice fucking day" I would be more comfortable about it.