CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parliament Stole My Vote

Mrs Roops

10 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

I strongly suspect that some cunts on here  do indeed like the tories.... either that or they’ve been fiddling the electoral system for years.

Not sure people like them as such, just Labour are a joke with Corbyn at the helm and the Lib Dems are... themselves. It would be fucking hilarious if this all ended with Farage as PM.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

I strongly suspect that some cunts on here  do indeed like the tories.... either that or they’ve been fiddling the electoral system for years.

You don't have to like them to vote for them. To quote some yank or other interviewed around the time of Slick Bill Clinton's term, "I wouldn't trust him with my sister but I trust him to run the economy." I had to hold my nose when voting for Thatcher, but the alternative of leaving the running of the country to the TUC would have been an even more bitter pill to swallow. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, scotty said:

You don't have to like them to vote for them. To quote some yank or other interviewed around the time of Slick Bill Clinton's term, "I wouldn't trust him with my sister but I trust him to run the economy." I had to hold my nose when voting for Thatcher, but the alternative of leaving the running of the country to the TUC would have been an even more bitter pill to swallow. 

I always said that I would eat my hat before I vote tory .. I have just had my hat in a nice stew.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

At the very least, your parliament is making our joke of a parliament look almost normal.

Fucking hell.

It's true, it's awful right now. However, we've never had a ginger Welsh female in charge, so there's still plenty of scope for it to get worse yet.

Just now, DrCunt said:

It's true, it's awful right now. However, we've never had a ginger Welsh female in charge, so there's still plenty of scope for it to get worse yet.

Roops is more suited for military coups and jackbooted marches by torchlight. She'd be more effective as an African warlord or dictator of a tropical island nation.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Roops is more suited for military coups and jackbooted marches by torchlight. She'd be more effective as an African warlord or dictator of a tropical island nation.

How dare you impune the leader of this dictatorial matriarchy. I was referring to Julia Gillard. Honest.

Guest Cock Holster
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Not sure people like them as such, just Labour are a joke with Corbyn at the helm and the Lib Dems are... themselves. It would be fucking hilarious if this all ended with Farage as PM.

I actually think Corbyn has some excellent policies, it’s just they’ll never see the light of day because the vast majority of our news is delivered via right wing papers. But you’re right, he isn’t the man to deliver them and he need to accept he is now seen as toxic by large parts of the electorate.

But if your holding your nose and voting Tory then you’re secretly a Tory at heart. These cunts don’t have your best interests at heart, they’re about enriching the few at the expense of the many.... for the first time in modern history life expectancy in the U.K. has gone down. I’ll die younger than my parents... yet cunts till vote for them.

2 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

I actually think Corbyn has some excellent policies, it’s just they’ll never see the light of day because the vast majority of our news is delivered via right wing papers. But you’re right, he isn’t the man to deliver them and he need to accept he is now seen as toxic by large parts of the electorate.

But if your holding your nose and voting Tory then you’re secretly a Tory at heart. These cunts don’t have your best interests at heart, they’re about enriching the few at the expense of the many.... for the first time in modern history life expectancy in the U.K. has gone down. I’ll die younger than my parents... yet cunts till vote for them.

We’re you born before your parents?

1 minute ago, Cock Holster said:

If your not willing to accept small evils in exchange for greater goods then you probably don't have to worry too much about reaching the end of your natural lifespan anyway.

Guest Cock Holster
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If your not willing to accept small evils in exchange for greater goods then you probably don't have to worry too much about reaching the end of your natural lifespan anyway.

Yeah you and I will never agree on this.... anyone who things Rees-Mogg has their best interests at heart never truly believed in labours values.

Most of the brexiters are right wing free marketers the very thing ppl appear to be rebelling against.

22 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Yeah you and I will never agree on this.... anyone who things Rees-Mogg has their best interests at heart never truly believed in labours values.

Most of the brexiters are right wing free marketers the very thing ppl appear to be rebelling against.

I think any politician worthy of the job would change their values on a moments notice to accomplish a short term goal and anyone who thinks differently in this day and age are useful idiots who've only helped them get to this point by not playing them at their own game, no matter what "side" they're on. I also think that painting a large group of people who you disagree with with the same brush is simply a knee-jerk reaction - rushed damage control and a golden ticket to trick oneself into believing that your own choices are the right ones and ignore any argument to the contrary and get what you want without having to worry about the immoral way you've claimed it.  

So I ask you this as an individual, not as a party member, seeing as we're talking about secret, heartfelt feelings over a democratic vote that is being blatantly ignored, which are you? A useful idiot, or a secretly manipulative worm feigning ignorance to get what you personally want?

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think any politician worthy of the job would change their values on a moments notice to accomplish a short term goal and anyone who thinks differently in this day and age are useful idiots who've only helped them get to this point by not playing them at their own game, no matter what "side" they're on. I also think that painting a large group of people who you disagree with with the same brush is simply a knee-jerk reaction - rushed damage control and a golden ticket to trick oneself into believing that your own choices are the right ones and ignore any argument to the contrary and get what you want without having to worry about the immoral way you've claimed it.  

So I ask you this as an individual, not as a party member, seeing as we're talking about secret, heartfelt feelings over a democratic vote that is being blatantly ignored, which are you? A useful idiot, or a secretly manipulative worm feigning ignorance to get what you personally want?

trusting a politician is like sucking Billy Bremner's cock

• Like 1