CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

On 02/10/2019 at 23:47, judgetwi said:

Can we just calm down here please? You people are talking as if there is something wrong with men fucking each other up the shitbox. . Yeah, pick on Greta Thunderpants why don’t you? See if you’re laughing when you can never see a Polar bear on the telly again you Nazis!

So, this homophobia and transphobia has to cease. I appeal to the crossdresser Mr(s) Roops to immediately ban any cunt who uses words like......shirtlifter, shitstabber, Brown hatter, cocksucker, spunkjockey etc etc. It’s a fucking disgrace.

The liberal-educated media cunts won’t stop their LGBT indoctrination until they can show us images of male Polar Bears fucking each other up the arse. 

I feel at this point , it’s worth pointing-out that I would rather use my mouth on another bloke’s penis , than ever utter the words “Awesome” , and “Way to go Dude”.

Still , nice to know that if I ever did feel the urge to shop around the corner , and needed some guidance  - I only have to ask Baws to upload me the contents of Salty’s temporary internet folder.

18 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Only mincing faggots say shit like "Superb!"....

pete-n-marje-2.jpg

Pete and Marje.

More schoolboy gay insults plus some awful dredged up Google meme. Are you really that oblivious to how utterly fucking shit you are?

You're an embarrassment.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

More schoolboy gay insults plus some awful dredged up Google meme. Are you really that oblivious to how utterly fucking shit you are?

You're an embarrassment.

It’s spectacularly dreadful, isn’t it? Either the septic is “in character” (unlikely) or he’s a total fucking idiot, who believes his special brand of humor [sic] is something special. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an embarrassment.

Translation:

giphylovitz.gif

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You got a Salty like! You can now go to bed happy, safe in the knowledge that not everyone on CC thinks you’re a tiresome, repetitive, humourless wanker.

But you can't.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're an embarrassment.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're an embarrassment.

Fucking hell! So I come in from the Pub with my carry out and my Barbacoa beef tacos with pico salsa, grated cheddar, sour cream and lettuce ( no chilli sauce thanks) and I have to read this hypocritical shit from Jethro the Carrotcruncher. 

You have to admire the cunt for his bare faced front. I reckon he gives lessons in the Palace of Westminster. If he doesn’t he fucking should do.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have to read this hypocritical shit from Jethro the Carrotcruncher. 

Aha.  So Salty’s other gay-promoting “friend” arrives conveniently -  like clockwork in fact.

Shame you missed her.  Then you could have both fucked off.

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

For the record I've been to the New Den on a few occasions having a few pals who support them. 

I’m surprised your spanner “pals” haven’t told you that they never use the word “New” in respect of their poxy ground. “Proper Wall” don’t like that ........ but as they only exist in your imagination you wouldn’t know that. 

In the outside world their cunthole ground is known as “The Toolbox” for reasons only partially related to the aesthetics of the dump.

Given your appalling attitudes towards the disabled and other easy targets your made up spanner friends, if they actually existed, would kick seven shades of shit out of you.

You’re a wanker Marjorie. You know fuck all about fuck all.

Salty’s been to “The Toolbox” in New York.  That’s why she likes the city so much. But on the hole , obviously a different kind of club from Millwall - perhaps rougher. But she likes that - being submissive and thrown around like a dog-toy at Wood Green.  Her away record is 100% - having scored at every visit.  Shame she can’t boast a clean sheet.

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Salty’s been to “The Toolbox” in New York.  That’s why she likes the city so much. But on the hole , obviously a different kind of club from Millwall - perhaps rougher. But she likes that - being submissive and thrown around like a dog-toy at Wood Green.  Her away record is 100% - having scored at every visit.  Shame she can’t boast a clean sheet.

You’re a wanker who’s been on here before, made a cunt of himself and hasn’t got the bottle to use your original name. So you look around for which wanker is the most popular, stick your tongue up his arse and hope that somebody will like you. You were a cunt the first time mate...... that’s not gonna change. Clean your tongue and fuck off you nothing to say lonely little arsecrawler. 

I think I sort of proved that to be not the case , as borne-out by my unsuccessful attempt to register another account last week when banned.  Of course , that could have been a triple-bluff , or I may have been lucky with my registering of Pete on a new device with a fresh service-provider. But no.   Needless to say , you were on me like a rash from day 1 as Pete. Just like all the other bandwagon weekenders.  So you can have it , full-on if you like , fuckface - I’m barely getting started.

11 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re a wanker who’s been on here before, made a cunt of himself and hasn’t got the bottle to use your original name. So you look around for which wanker is the most popular, stick your tongue up his arse and hope that somebody will like you. You were a cunt the first time mate...... that’s not gonna change. Clean your tongue and fuck off you nothing to say lonely little arsecrawler. 

Treadgold's baby. Lol. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! So I come in from the Pub with my carry out and my Barbacoa beef tacos with pico salsa, grated cheddar, sour cream and lettuce ( no chilli sauce thanks) and I have to read this hypocritical shit from Jethro the Carrotcruncher. 

You have to admire the cunt for his bare faced front. I reckon he gives lessons in the Palace of Westminster. If he doesn’t he fucking should do.

City got their arse handed to them today, so he's probably pissed off. 

Hopefully that burger faced harridan Delia will be crying into her souffle. 

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You should really reconsider your Ronald Reagan stance on drugs, there's a possibility you might actually enjoy yourself. 

Oh and do fuck off!

What, so I can have my brain artificially altered to the point where  I become a two bob bully and a thick cunt like you? No thanks Marje......i’ve seen what drugs do to people. But do carry on telling us what a cool 😎 geezer you are. 

Wanker.