CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters at Sporting Events

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

It used to be a brilliant day out to go to a nice venue for a footie or rugby match, then came the flids in the fucking chairs!  They drain seating space, resources and oxygen, and the venue staff now bend over fucking backwards to accommodate the cunts!  Why can't they stay in their care facility and watch on the tele whilst gumming a tin of tuna and shitting themselves?  Now, I'll stay home with my lovely missus, shout obscenities at the officials and presenters on television, drink til I'm pissed in the bag, and shag my wife without fear of arrest and prosecution.

Fuck off!  

Since time immemorial the spackers have been positioned next to the touchline at most football grounds, and consequently one of them getting fucked right in the face by a fast-travelling ball has been a fairly regular occurrence. It's not like the cunts can dodge out of the way. This generally raises a bigger cheer than anything else in the game.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Since time immemorial the spackers have been positioned next to the touchline at most football grounds, and consequently one of them getting fucked right in the face by a fast-travelling ball has been a fairly regular occurrence. It's not like the cunts can dodge out of the way. This generally raises a bigger cheer than anything else in the game.

Apparently at Carrow Road they put them inside the goal that Norwich attack. Safest place I gather.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently at Carrow Road they put them inside the goal that Norwich attack. Safest place I gather.

They couldn't do that. At the moment the team have so many injuries they'd be nicking the wheelchairs.

The draggers and dribblers are kept apart from normal people in the Aviva Community Stand.

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It used to be a brilliant day out to go to a nice venue for a footie or rugby match, then came the flids in the fucking chairs!  They drain seating space, resources and oxygen, and the venue staff now bend over fucking backwards to accommodate the cunts!  Why can't they stay in their care facility and watch on the tele whilst gumming a tin of tuna and shitting themselves?  Now, I'll stay home with my lovely missus, shout obscenities at the officials and presenters on television, drink til I'm pissed in the bag, and shag my wife without fear of arrest and prosecution.

Fuck off!  

Excellent nom Wiz, I owe you a like. However I don't think Judge is gonna echo my sentiments. He's a bit touchy about people taking the piss out of his disabilities.

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're meant to be a woman, aren't you? So what the fuck do you know about football? Get in the kitchen and finish the fucking washing up.

There’s more Greek in me than there is woman in that pea-brained piece of shit. She might not be as highly strung as the majority of gormless cunts on here, but good god, she’s thick. 

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off!  

Absolutely rubbish. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

There’s more Greek in me than there is woman in that pea-brained piece of shit. She might not be as highly strung as the majority of gormless cunts on here, but good god, she’s thick. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Absolutely rubbish. 

You're basically a less highly strung version of Salty, flinging shit about without any sort of overall gameplan, relying on dated catchphrases like some sort of Duppy Roy Walker cunt.

Stop trying, you're fucking shit.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Absolutely rubbish. 

Frank, why do you bother?  This is the best you're able to muster, and the only support you have is fucking Pen!

You really are better off with a gruesome suicide....I suggest you  read every post you and Pen have ever made and die horribly!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Excellent nom Wiz, I owe you a like. However I don't think Judge is gonna echo my sentiments. He's a bit touchy about people taking the piss out of his disabilities.

Judge is a sensitive sort, especially when he is the subject of ridicule. But he endures!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, why do you bother?  This is the best you're able to muster, and the only support you have is fucking Pen!

You really are better off with a gruesome suicide....I suggest you  read every post you and Pen have ever made and die horribly!  

The most hideous cause of death anyone has ever dreamt up on here. Good work.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, cuntspotter said:

Even with the increase in access these days, it is still difficult for chair users. Lots of young people I note.

21 chromosomed Welsh youth, I reckon.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Never mind all the Kerry Packer's in the crowd. Watching wheelchair users play basketball or tennis is more interesting than watching some of the prima donna norms.

Proper commitment and doing for the sport, not the fucking money.

Great laughs when they fall over and some lesser credibility wheelchair cunt runs over their hands and puts them out!  

Oh how we'd laugh!  

Just now, The Beast said:

Never mind all the Kerry Packer's in the crowd. Watching wheelchair users play basketball or tennis is more interesting than watching some of the prima donna norms.

Proper commitment and doing for the sport, not the fucking money.

Makes the accidents more fun to watch too. Every cunt likes a good destruction derby.

wheelchair-derby-maybe.gif

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Makes the accidents more fun to watch too. Every cunt likes a good destruction derby.

wheelchair-derby-maybe.gif

The Olympic sport for these cunts ought to be re-enacting how they became paralyzed!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Great laughs when they fall over and some lesser credibility wheelchair cunt runs over their hands and puts them out!  

Oh how we'd laugh!  

Disabled golfers are very welcome at my golf club....however very few of them can afford the green fees and compulsory buggy and driver...

lol.