CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up 💄

King Billy

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzy Baby. You may want to live in a ‘country’ led by a sodomite foreigner who puts the welfare of poofs, trans fuckers, immigrants, multi national tech companies which pay no tax and every other group of people that normal citizens actually despise, but are too afraid of being labelled an extremist to say so, before the welfare of his own citizens, and I don’t mean Indian citizens, I mean Irish, which he purports to be. The British however do not want to be part of this experiment and have always, in modern history been a force and a powerful influence on the world stage. Having our crack troops loading up their SA 80s with lipsticks and mascaras by mistake in the heat of battle isn’t going to win us many battles, never mind wars. The whole point of a country having its own armed forces is to be ready at all times to fight to the death to defend their country. Fighting in wars ie killing your enemies is not a beauty pageant or a fashion show. This shit has to stop and it has to stop now. Anyhow I’ve got to go now. I’m having my nails done and a full sack, back and crack wax today. It must be the Irish coming out in me. 💋

Meh .wars these days are mostly sanction led ..a democracy cant have too many flag draped coffins coming back from some anus mundi and still hope to be elected ..anyway nothin wrong with  a little skincare why only the other day i was in boots n picked up three tubes of charcoal cleansing face wash ..id throughly recommend them 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Meh .wars these days are mostly sanction led ..a democracy cant have too many flag draped coffins coming back from some anus mundi and still hope to be elected ..anyway nothin wrong with  a little skincare why only the other day i was in boots n picked up three tubes of charcoal cleansing face wash ..id throughly recommend them 

Panzermurphybaby 

Thigh length PVC boots with stiletto heels, by any chance?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Green wellies with fur round the top, a nice donkey jacket and a leprechauns hat. Holding a shillelagh and pushing a wheelbarrow full of potatoes to market.

Sounds like now would be a good time for a bunch of cross dressing faggot Nancy Boys like you, @Decimus, @Major Cunt,  @Pete and one or two others who I may have forgotten, to join up and serve your country.

If only you weren't such a bunch of miserably unqualified fat, anile old poofs who aren't even qualified to be school crossing guards.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Sounds like now would be a good time for a bunch of cross dressing faggot Nancy Boys like you, Dreckimus, Midget Cunt, Peat Bog and one or two others who I may have forgotten, to join up and serve your country.

If only you weren't a bunch of miserably unqualified fat, anile old poofs who aren't even qualified to be school crossing guards.

As you have seemingly now added me to your ever increasing list of enemies I must point out to you that I am a former soldier, as was my late father and my older brother. Perhaps you could enthral us all now with some tales of your heroic past adventures. (Preferably fact), not some made up “Way to go” bullshit lifted straight off the net. I await your reply with great anticipation, perched on the edge of my seat.

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you have seemingly now added me to your ever increasing list of enemies I must point out to you that I am a former soldier, as was my late father and my older brother. 

A proud family tradition. Those reaper drones won't just shoot up schools and wedding parties by themselves, you know.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A proud family tradition. Those reaper drones won't just shoot up schools and wedding parties by themselves, you know.

This fucker doesn’t have any sense of humour or idea how to interact with anyone in a non confrontational way as far as I can make out. By his own admission he has compiled a list of enemies and can’t even remember who some of them are. I think, for his own good he needs to be put down as soon as possible. The slow, drawn out death he seems to be putting himself through is excruciatingly painful for everyone unfortunately. It’s like getting the whole family round to sit and watch granny die slowly in acute pain.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you have seemingly now added me to your ever increasing list of enemies I must point out to you that I am a former soldier, as was my late father and my older brother. Perhaps you could enthral us all now with some tales of your heroic past adventures. (Preferably fact), not some made up “Way to go” bullshit lifted straight off the net. I await your reply with great anticipation, perched on the edge of my seat.

I've added you?

So telling me to fuck off and die for no apparent reason is... what? Adding me to your buddy list?

Fuck off, you two-faced wankmeister. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

My military service was just average and mundane.

Nothing like the tales of the heroic exploits of the King Billy family's military adventures, which are the stuff of legend....

image-jpg.946186

Good on ye, mates.

My dad saw combat in the infantry during WWII if that's any consolation.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My military service was just average and mundane.

Nothing like the tales of the heroic exploits of the King Billy family's military adventures, which are the stuff of legend....

image-jpg.946186

Good on ye, mates.

My dad saw combat in the infantry during WWII if that's any consolation.

I was in Mekong valley , 69, near Ho Chi Minh, lost a lot of close pals that day, don’t talk about it. Never. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've added you?

So telling me to fuck off and die for no apparent reason is... what? Adding me to your buddy list?

You don’t get it do you? Fuck Off is no more than a “See you later” or “Bye now” on here. You are without doubt the most insecure snowflake I’ve seen on here ever. You can’t even listen to constructive advice, never mind criticism. I won’t be offering either again. I will however be watching your disintegration at the hands of others who will take great pleasure  from destroying you.

Fuck Off.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was in Mekong valley , 69, near Ho Chi Minh, lost a lot of close pals that day, don’t talk about it. Never. 

Fucking hell Ed. I didn’t know you were there that night. I’ve heard a lot about it mate. Those ladyboys are a fucking handful when they go on the turn. Were you one of the survivors who lost their private parts?

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 hours ago, King Billy said:

You don’t get it do you? Fuck Off is no more than a “See you later” or “Bye now” on here. You are without doubt the most insecure snowflake I’ve seen on here ever. You can’t even listen to constructive advice, never mind criticism. I won’t be offering either again. I will however be watching your disintegration at the hands of others who will take great pleasure  from destroying you.

Fuck Off.

What about telling me to die, is that a "see you later", too?

Keep your phony "good guy" shit. I know it's "bollocks" as you all say.

As for calling me insecure, you and your pals really should.... aw, fuck it. Not worth the effort.

You fucks know what you are and what game you're playing at.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

At any rate, I'll try to hold back a bit more.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You fucks know what you are and what game is that you're playing at.

How's that whole "restraint" thing working out for you, then?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What about telling me to die, is that a "see you later", too?

Keep your phony "good guy" shit. I know it's "bollocks" as you all say.

As for calling me insecure, you and your pals really should.... aw, fuck it. Not worth the effort.

You fucks know what you are and what game is that you're playing at.

I'm stuck in bed with a severe chest infection, Yank. Got a mixing bowl filled halfway with the poisoned sludge filling my lungs right now.

It is taking me a lot of effort to fight through the shakes and delirium of fever to tell you this, but you really are a Kanye West level mong. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How's that whole "restraint" thing working out for you, then?

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fucking unbelievable.

So exactly what did you two douchebags think I meant by "hold back a little"?

Sit here silently and take your shit? Not engage in the exact same kind of activity the rest of you are?

Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm stuck in bed with a severe chest infection, Yank. Got a mixing bowl filled halfway with the poisoned sludge filling my lungs right now.

It is taking me a lot of effort to fight through the shakes and delirium of fever to tell you this, but you really are a Kanye West level mong. Fuck off.

So are you going to do the world a favor and die?

Here's hoping, kid. 👍🏻 

We're all pulling for you. 

Fuck off.

BTW, King Billy tells me that means "See ya later!".

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Pete said:

We don’t want your thoughts or presence here any more.  Is that quite clear Sally?

I couldn't care less. Is that quite clear, Peat?

BTW, you missed a comma, punctuation boy.

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I couldn't care less. Is that quite clear, Peat?

Oh I know.  Just like you couldn’t care less about your family , the world , and especially - yourself.

That you lack any kind of minerals is very evident.   I don’t know what others will do with you , but they will do it.  I won’t be stopping them.

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

So are you going to do the world a favor and die?

Here's hoping, kid. 👍🏻 

We're all pulling for you. 

Fuck off.

BTW, King Billy tells me that means "See ya later!".

Yep. Fuck off - corner slang for "Goodbye" - but not at faggy sounding. If someone on here genuinely wants to tell you to fuck off they'll be a fuck load more creative about doing it.

Your lot really are born with a complete lack of subtlety these days, aren't you? Hollywood has rotted all of your brains - you're all lost without a laugh track to tell you what bits are harmless banter.