CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

F****t

Neil

866 people complained that the word 'faggot' was sung in the Gavin & Stacey christmas special when the fat bint sang the Pogues chrimbo song,I read that about 12 million people tuned in so the fact that this has even been made into a story(as well as spelling it with asterisks) is where we are in this world.Fuck the faggots and fuck 866 cunts

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

866 people complained that the word 'faggot' was sung in the Gavin & Stacey christmas special when the fat bint sang the Pogues chrimbo song,I read that about 12 million people tuned in so the fact that this has even been made into a story(as well as spelling it with asterisks) is where we are in this world.Fuck the faggots and fuck 866 cunts

The word will soon be criminalised to appease the whining entitled, born-wrong minority. 

'Mr Brain's Mechanically recovered Pork Meatball Type Things'.. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

It’s a sad state of affairs when 0.00721667% of people who watched became the story. Not the  99.99278333% of people who weren’t in any way offended. When is all this fucking nonsense going to stop?  Personally I think that any cunt who admits to watching Gavin and Stacey should be exterminated anyway. That would be 12000000 wankers (including 866 faggots) less, in circulation to grind my fucking gears. Fuck them all.

14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Christ, I wish I could see what the "<Deleted>" comments were, because most of the undeleted ones are pretty fucking virulent.

Cordon's in the same quadrant of my "talentless and universally despised unfunny fat cunt" Venn diagram as Chris Moyles.

Just so I'm crystal clear, 886 real, live sentient beings burnt lean tissue and time complaining about the lyrics of a universally poular song; lyrics that are well-known (BTW is it 'eighteen to one' or 'at ten to one'?) and are sung up and down the country at Christmas Karaoke's and have been since the song was released?

People complain about this shit whilst Putin, Bono and Jim Carrey are still alive?

Well fuck me ragged!

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Christ, I wish I could see what the "<Deleted>" comments were, because most of the undeleted ones are pretty fucking virulent.

Cordon's in the same quadrant of my "talentless and universally despised unfunny fat cunt" Venn diagram as Chris Moyles.

Strange that his career took off and the much more talented, and significantly better looking comedy actor, Matthew Horne's didn't, to anywhere near the same extent. I'm no fan of Matt Horne, but if I had to watch one of the cunts, it wouldn't be the ham planet.

How many of the 866 people do you think are actual faggots? I reckon none, but they know someone who is, and would possibly be offended. The faggots would be watching Absolutely Fabulous or Mrs Browns Boys rather than this Gavin & Stacey bollox as it's not representative of society - no gays or darkies.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Chris Moyles knows he's a cunt and couldn't give a fuck. Corden is a cunt but he thinks he's this massively loved, popular guy.  I fucking hate him with every fibre of my body. I'd like to kick him square in the balls. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can imagine Corden logging in to answer questions from his adoring public and reading that little lot.

Funny that you should mention Moyles, because I discovered how much of a cunt he is in almost exactly the same way that I discovered how much of a cunt JC is - I fantasize about crucifying the cunt. I  saw both of them for the first time on Buzzcocks. In Moyles case, I had heard of him, but had no idea what he was like. After about fifteen minutes I knew all I needed to know. As for Corden....I can hand on heart say that I despised the porcine prick within seconds of catching sight of him. I had never heard of him and had no fucking clue what he did, but a couple of seconds of his fake laugh and obvious neediness was more than enough for me to head butt the nearest packet of fucking bacon. I'd like to stick a skewer up his arse, an apple in his gob and hang pasties just out of his reach.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strange that his career took off and the much more talented, and significantly better looking comedy actor, Matthew Horne's didn't, to anywhere near the same extent. I'm no fan of Matt Horne, but if I had to watch one of the cunts, it wouldn't be the ham planet.

Matt Horne's a one trick pony. 

Corden is an oily cunt that appeals to the yanks as he fits in to their type perfectly.He should never be allowed to set foot in this country again.His biggest achievement by far is keeping hidden the fact that he is the biggest knob jockey of all,married my arse.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Even dressed as a cat, this loud, brash, attention-seeking fat fucking prick still manages to look like a bag of pork scratchings.

cats-rebel-wilson-t.jpg

If you go on line you'll see that this arsehat is universally despised. He treats people in the TV industry like shit. I fucking detest this lump of lard with every fibre of my being.