CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson (mk X)

ChildeHarold

Guest judgetwi
On 05/07/2020 at 11:12, King Billy said:

Bit of duck tape and the speedo off the scooter Judge and no cunt would know the difference round your manor. Let on you’re a footballer or a cage fighter or any old bollocks. Any cunt asks where you’re off to just tell em you’re going round Dave Courtneys gaff for a party. And don’t forget to drop in that you’re loaded.

Don’t know about that Billy Boy. Being loaded round my way is going to get you stabbed or acid in your face. Bad move.

Back in February I was sitting at a bus stop and some young black bird came along, all smiles and “hello”. Then she clocked me under  the light and said “oh you ain’t got no fucking money” and pissed off. Now i’m not claiming that I deliberately look like a scruffy, low life tramp but sometimes it works in your favour. 

I often wonder what that young lady was about to offer me. I congratulate myself that i’ll never find out if it was a knife in the throat.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t know about that Billy Boy. Being loaded round my way is going to get you stabbed or acid in your face. Bad move.

Back in February I was sitting at a bus stop and some young black bird came along, all smiles and “hello”. Then she clocked me under  the light and said “oh you ain’t got no fucking money” and pissed off. Now i’m not claiming that I deliberately look like a scruffy, low life tramp but sometimes it works in your favour. 

I often wonder what that young lady was about to offer me. I congratulate myself that i’ll never find out if it was a knife in the throat.

Was you singing 'You've got to pick a pocket or two'? 

20 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You should've bounced her head off the bus shelter upright. Best not take any chances with savages.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't see the connection. What the fuck are you talking about?

Come now Eric, don’t let a little thing like the post making absolutely no sense whatsoever, and clearly having been written by a fucking idiot, detract from its comedy genius. 

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Come now Eric, don’t let a little thing like the post making absolutely no sense whatsoever, and clearly having been written by a fucking idiot, detract from its comedy genius. 

You're beginning to appreciate the monstrous comedic talent standing before you. I fear a severe beating later. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're beginning to appreciate the monstrous comedic talent standing before you. I fear a severe beating later. 

When your civil partner gets in I'm sure the severe beating around the ring piece will be the least of you worries

lol

fuck off

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When your civil partner gets in I'm sure the severe beating around the ring piece will be the least of you worries

lol

fuck off

Stubby calm down. It's five o'clock somewhere. Break out the cocktails and join Stanley in a richly deserved soiree round the infinity pool in Pelion. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Stubby calm down. It's five o'clock somewhere. Break out the cocktails and join Stanley in a richly deserved soiree round the infinity pool in Pelion. 

Fucking hell. You're digging up quotes like there's no tomorrow. 

'Somewhere it's 5 O'clock'... the debut album of 'Slash's Snakepit', which was shit.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Only if you joined us and we could all laugh as I held your head underwater until you stopped thrashing. I could then take a photo of old stan back scuttling you with one of my turds in your mouth, QCF style, and make a mint posting them on the dark web

lol

fuck off