CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't listen to these cunts, especially cuckold quincy spam head. I predict great things.

Don't listen to Eddie and his predictions. He gets them from mental birds he goes to seances and ghost tours with. Barrel scraping at its worst.

18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

May is making us look like desperate, weak appeasers. Where is her dignity? She let him hold her hand FFS. Inviting a president of the USA in the first week of office is unprecedented, George W Bush and Barack Obama had been in office for over two years before they were offered a state visit. The Orange Buffoon is on record as saying:-

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

Ring any bells Theresa?

So come one Rick,you've read the replies to your post. When are you going to defend your opinions?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

May is making us look like desperate, weak appeasers. Where is her dignity? She let him hold her hand FFS. Inviting a president of the USA in the first week of office is unprecedented, George W Bush and Barack Obama had been in office for over two years before they were offered a state visit. The Orange Buffoon is on record as saying:-

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

Ring any bells Theresa?

If she was any kind of Prime Minister, she would have got down on her knees and made like a circus seal, then wiped her chops and scooted off to make him a bacon butty. We could do with cash off the cunt. 

38 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't listen to Eddie and his predictions. He gets them from mental birds he goes to seances and ghost tours with. Barrel scraping at its worst.

Derek ocorah warned me I would meet a fat bald drugged up cretin, what are you cutting your coke with cake mix?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Fatty said:

What's a jigaboo?????????

1. in the spike lee movie "school daze" the light skinned sorority sisters refer to the darker sisters of a different sorority as ugly "jiggaboos"

2. this is taken from an alpha kappa alpha sorority chant:
" Zeta Phi Beat
As weak as a flea
Belong in a zoo
Uh, those jiggaboos "

15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

1. in the spike lee movie "school daze" the light skinned sorority sisters refer to the darker sisters of a different sorority as ugly "jiggaboos"

2. this is taken from an alpha kappa alpha sorority chant:
" Zeta Phi Beat
As weak as a flea
Belong in a zoo
Uh, those jiggaboos "

Spike lee,who is black,allowed it so it was ok.

Spike "Rick" Lee,who I can only guess isn't black,won't allow it.

The real Spike Lee,what a racist cunt he is.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eavens', knowing Roadkill quite well, I can assure you he has no interest in crack cocaine, RK is a proud Geordie and therefore only addicted to Brown ale and chips.

Thats fucking heresy where I come from, Rick, Roops, he's being racist against my religion!!!

It's bottle o' Brun, chips and gravy.

You fucking HEATHEN!!

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

So come one Rick,you've read the replies to your post. When are you going to defend your opinions?

I reckon we'll on be on holiday on Franks boat when that happens.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

At least your caravan is real, I mean who the fuck would lie about holidaying like a fucking peasant and shitting in a bucket?

Still jealous are you?

NC-Redneck-Mansion-424x317.jpg

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What about mushy peas?

posh cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Donald Trump's administration is considering a plan to deport immigrants who rely on welfare programmes like food stamps, according to a leaked draft of a new executive order, what a guy.

Eddie, you are to Donald what punkape is to faggoting, or golf. Have you no other thoughts in your head? 

31 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie, you are to Donald what punkape is to faggoting, or golf. Have you no other thoughts in your head? 

It's unbelievable QC. Fancy staying on topic eh. What a knob.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do have a couple of other thoughts, I suggest you read the reviews of your 1 star company, take note, loose the cheap suit and yellow tie, join slimming world and look into a wayne Rooney thatch asap.  

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

I defend my opinion, no further explanation is required really. Trump says that "The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."  May is desperate to get a deal and trust me he knows it. It's not rocket science.

7 hours ago, Noakes said:

Slap the fucking jigaboo what a name, what an avatar? Fuck! Become "strange fruit" yourself racist motherfucker.

I'm always happy to welcome new members, but in this case I don't much care for the username and like the avatar even less. He should therefore know that he's on my radar. We shall see.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm always happy to welcome new members, but in this case I don't much care for the username and like the avatar even less. He should therefore know that he's on my radar. We shall see.

"on your radar"...?

How about changing his name and avatar for him as you've done for others?

6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I defend my opinion, no further explanation is required really. Trump says that "The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."  May is desperate to get a deal and trust me he knows it. It's not rocket science.

You haven't defended your opinion,you never do. All you have done is quote someone.