CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aylesbury Sex Ring

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Lets hope they get passed around the wing like they did with little girls. Sixty of them according to one victim. There don't seem to be many English sounding names amongst the guilty. Just saying.

Is there any fucking town left in this entire septic isle that isn't infested with these fucking cunts?

What's REALLY pissing me about all this, though, is why there were none of these loose slags around when I was a frustrated teen.

• Like 1

Lets hope they get passed around the wing like they did with little girls. Sixty of them according to one victim. There don't seem to be many English sounding names amongst the guilty. Just saying.

those cowardly cunts in the police and social services should be in the cells along with the muslim pedo's.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They were predominantly Asian. Thats right all the press coverage reports the judge stating that the abusers were Asian. 

Cue post from Judy calling the judge racist and questioning what relevance being called Mohammed, Kahn or Singh has on somebody guilty of abuse.

Deleted

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Racist comment deleted.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

We've still got to see if the Eastern and Western can trump this so don't get too excited just yet. Thats not a fucking challenge either

Sounds like an entry from Rogers Profanisuarus ,The name of a hyperthetical engagement ring given to some old slag during a night out in order to get ones leg over.insert the name of any British town and add 'sex ring' ie "I got down on one knee and gave her the old Norwich sex ring" lo and behold 2 hours and 3 bacardi breezers later I was up to my nuts in guts"

Worth a viz pencil I reckon

Edited by neil298
Fat fucking digits
  • Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

OK, that two posts I've removed. Choose your wordings with care please people, otherwise this will just become a moronic EDL racist rant.

I never intended this to become an edl rant. I am far from their politics. It seems that namby pamby political correctness amongst the social services and police meant that this was passed around like a hot potato instead of being dealt with for fear of upsetting certain communities.

I never intended this to become an edl rant. I am far from their politics. It seems that namby pamby political correctness amongst the social services and police meant that this was passed around like a hot potato instead of being dealt with for fear of upsetting certain communities.

The picture I posted is from the BBC News site. That same article describes how Barnardos alerted the authorities to this case in 2008, but nothing was done.

exactly.

.......... It seems that namby pamby political correctness amongst the social services and police meant that this was passed around like a hot potato instead of being dealt with for fear of upsetting certain communities.

..........which is a legitimate comment. Lets keep it that way.

what on earth is wrong with posting a picture of those found guilty?

I reckon it might be because my post quoted another post which contained the forbidden "P" word, but now that's been deleted it makes it look as though it's ME who's the big racist!

Are_you_right_there_father_ted.jpg

• Like 1

The picture I posted is from the BBC News site. That same article describes how Barnardos alerted the authorities to this case in 2008, but nothing was done.

That's barnardos for you..... Overreacting as usual. 

I reckon it might be because my post quoted another post which contained the forbidden "P" word, but now that's been deleted it makes it look as though it's ME who's the big racist!

Are_you_right_there_father_ted.jpg

Shame, shame, we know your name!

what is the problem the meeja have with using the term 'pakistani' in these cases when it's now self evident that the majority of 'asians' involved are from or have family links to that country. i can say as fact that many asians find it offensive to be connected by association with a country they at best are indifferent to and at worst absolutely loathe.

Guest deebom

OK, that two posts I've removed. Choose your wordings with care please people, otherwise this will just become a moronic EDL racist rant.

Maybe you should take lessons in irony and sarcasm.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Racists in Barnardos? I guess its a possibilty, apparently they're everywhere!

In fact there's one on our high street. I purchased a jigsaw puzzle and a book once, Mein Kampf, and the puzzle had two pieces missing.

what on earth is wrong with posting a picture of those found guilty?

Nothing

Maybe you should take lessons in irony and sarcasm.

Maybe you should learn the lesson that the "I was only being ironic/sarcastic" cop-out excuse after the event isn't going to work.