CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest tight cunt

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You are also tight...

FINAL WARNING

This is just a kindly reminder that your membership donation of £100 GBP is still overdue.

Please go to top of page and register your details by using the donate.jpg.0cb9ff1cdd2138d1ade26f56314390f8.jpg

You will then receive confirmation from CC Finance Administrator Apples in due course. 

And I want 10 Bensons and his dinner money, and if I don't get it I'm leaving him tied up naked behind the PE block and telling Punkape where to find him.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I want 10 Bensons and his dinner money, and if I don't get it I'm leaving him tied up naked behind the PE block and telling Punkape where to find him.

Bensons!  You'll have some Dark Shag and be done with it.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He could BE dickwad. Ask him if he has ever been a chubby bride. I'm surprised bawsy didn't pick up on that, unless he's lying in wait.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never met dickwad. Was that the bird who was also known by another username (that I can't remember) and had her wedding pics posted by 'Baws?

You're thinking of Cuntwad, who briefly registered as Dickie among several other usernames. Dickwad was a spoof account purporting to be her invalided husband, which used Jimmy, the cripple from South Park, as an avatar. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're thinking of Cuntwad, who briefly registered as Dickie among several other usernames. Dickwad was a spoof account purporting to be her invalided husband, which used Jimmy, the cripple from South Park, as an avatar. 

You always cease to amaze me. Here's one for you: Who is Razzle these days?

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cripple fight was one of the best episodes of SP. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Her photos should be issued as a therapeutic measure to compulsive masturbators.

Or to promote impotency. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Her photos should be issued as a therapeutic measure to compulsive masturbators.

Well, you did ask for a smoke and so you were given a Dark Shag. You are hardly in the position to complain. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You are also tight...

FINAL WARNING

This is just a kindly reminder that your membership donation of £100 GBP is still overdue.

Please go to top of page and register your details by using the donate.jpg.0cb9ff1cdd2138d1ade26f56314390f8.jpg

You will then receive confirmation from CC Finance Administrator Apples in due course. 

You utter cock. What the fuck is that all about? 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Young Padawan, its up to you if you want to prance about like an experienced Jedi even though you know jack, but you should at least leave out the insults when making procedural points of order.

I'm twenty seven and-a-half and extremely mature. I even get to ride in the front of the car sometimes.

Whilst your superior wikilect clearly dwarfs mine, I yet lack your... considerably advanced years.

Give me time.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Weirdo. 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You always cease to amaze me. Here's one for you: Who is Razzle these days?

He never survived the trauma of SailorMoon leaving. That boy was a sucker for anime slappers in short skirts.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're right I was thinking of Cuntwad/Dickie. That cunt ate me up and spit me out when I was a newbie, just before she fell off a tall building. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You're right I was thinking of Cuntwad/Dickie. That cunt ate me up and spit me out when I was a newbie, just before she fell off a tall building. 

She gave rise to the birth of Fartslice.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/06/2017 at 7:07 PM, Roadkill said:

Here's all the advice you should need:

Let the cunt work it out himself, it'll be funny if he tries sidling up to Punkers for support...

On 12/06/2017 at 7:19 PM, Bubba C said:

Read 'yacht' and 'sideways glock', but stay well away from 'potato' and 'hot hotels'. That should give you a fair understanding of the best way to get ahead round here.

That's more like it.

You useless cunt Bubba.

23 hours ago, tight cunt said:

Bleach wouldn't get rid of me!

Have you seen the stockpiles we have of it?

Here's a photo from the staff summer picnic with the kids playing...

s41a.jpg