CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Courts and the Charlie Gard decision

Guest Mingeeta

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Oh no, now Elephant Head is going to come on and start singing.

This is all clearly some type of witch speak, Ape. Yorkies and Welshlings are known to dabble in the dark arts. There's certainly no other reason I can imagine two people would argue over such a mundane fucking point in a larger problem that everyone else seems to have come to terms with days ago.

I mean, look what being a smart arse did to Stephen Hawking...

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. SHA's were abolished more than four years ago, The NHS is a publicly funded healthcare provider, not a statutory body. Tell me, how does getting the "fucking facts right" work for you? Your ignorance of even the most basic of facts totally demolishes your argument which is a shame. Even if your "facts" were correct the NHS would not be allowed to regulate itself. What next, doctors who work in NHS properties, treating NHS patients are also licenced by the NHS? Of course all this is irrelevant as you seem to have ignored the link I uploaded which confirms the UKECE is the statutory and regulatory authority with regards to RECs.

Ding I have given facts backed up by documentary evidence. You have provided a skewered interpretation of the facts to suit your argument.

Fascinating my Deirdre, but would the pair of you, in the name of all that is good in this world, please shut the fuck up? Ding, I can feel decs rage towards you growing infinitely 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is all clearly some type of witch speak, Ape. Yorkies and Welshlings are known to dabble in the dark arts. There's certainly no other reason I can imagine two people would argue over such a mundane fucking point in a larger problem that everyone else seems to have come to terms with days ago.

You've heard of the unstoppable force and immovable object scenario? Well here you have the unstoppable bore and the immovable pedant. Their clash could rip apart the fabric of space time. At the very least it's going to put the rest of CC into a fucking coma.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

IMG_0350.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed. SHA's were abolished more than four years ago, The NHS is a publicly funded healthcare provider, not a statutory body. Tell me, how does getting the "fucking facts right" work for you? Your ignorance of even the most basic of facts totally demolishes your argument which is a shame. Even if your "facts" were correct the NHS would not be allowed to regulate itself. What next, doctors who work in NHS properties, treating NHS patients are also licenced by the NHS? Of course all this is irrelevant as you seem to have ignored the link I uploaded which confirms the UKECE is the statutory and regulatory authority with regards to RECs.

Ding I have given facts backed up by documentary evidence. You have provided a skewered interpretation of the facts to suit your argument.

Currently 104 committees?  The committees require a licence?

Please stop ignoring these question, they will not go away, you're original argument is/was based on false information, since then you've been googling the shit out of it and still ignored these points.

I will, however, point out that when I was "working with them" there were around 100 or so LRECs and a dozen MRECS, of which one person was often reponsible for running 15-20 of them alone, except in London where the useless cunts could only manage half a dozen each.  Hence the point about personally identifiable, there were fuckall people running and working with them back then.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fascinating my Deirdre, but would the pair of you, in the name of all that is good in this world, please shut the fuck up? Ding, I can feel decs rage towards you growing infinitely 

This is all part of the master plan.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Currently 104 committees?  The committees require a licence?

Please stop ignoring these question, they will not go away, you're original argument is/was based on false information, since then you've been googling the shit out of it and still ignored these points.

I will, however, point out that when I was "working with them" there were around 100 or so LRECs and a dozen MRECS, of which one person was often reponsible for running 15-20 of them alone, except in London where the useless cunts could only manage half a dozen each.  Hence the point about personally identifiable, there were fuckall people running and working with them back then.

This is all part of the master plan.

Ding you are unimportant so STFU.

56 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Ding you are unimportant so STFU.

Precisely, its all bluster compensating for small man syndrome. He keeps on banging about ignored questions, the answers of which can be found in the links he supplied, if can be bothered to read them. The funny thing is the schmuck has also inadvertently narrowed the date range he "worked with ethics committees" thereby giving doxers data to work on.

It's not often I force myself to skim over posts, being someone who takes great delight in the finer subtleties, even with most of them being rather disturbing insights into people's atavistic lifestyles, but for fucks sake... this tedious wrangle is akin to reading a blog written by Rio Ferdinand, whilst fucked on ketamine, detailing his ambitions to become a stamp collector.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

It's not often I force myself to skim over posts, being someone who takes great delight in the finer subtleties, even with most of them being rather disturbing insights into people's atavistic lifestyles, but for fucks sake... this tedious wrangle is akin to reading a blog written by Rio Ferdinand, whilst fucked on ketamine, detailing his ambitions to become a stamp collector.

Well, The Corner is a discussion forum though some punters use it only to insult each other, that said I'm bored with this as it seems to be a hair-splitting exercise, so no more from me...

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, The Corner is a discussion forum though some punters use it only to insult each other, that said I'm bored with this as it seems to be a hair-splitting exercise, so no more from me...

This is true, but there's no harm in brightening up your argument with the odd swear word, euphemism, or a witty one liner. It's probably a complete non-sequitur as far as making your point goes, but personally I would've mentioned tits a lot more as well.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is here to name the cunts of the world,as it says at the top of the page,not to carry on discussions in a mums net kind of way.

You said yourself that the abuse of each other is a by product. Isn't that the reason why the open corner was set up?

No more from you? Unlikely. That could also mean you know your wrong.

Or maybe your not.

Not that anyone gives a monkeys bollock either way.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The Corner is here to name the cunts of the world,as it says at the top of the page,not to carry on discussions in a mums net kind of way.

You said yourself that the abuse of each other is a by product. Isn't that the reason why the open corner was set up?

No more from you? Unlikely. That could also mean you know your wrong.

Or maybe your not.

Not that anyone gives a monkeys bollock either way.

The most insipid contribution to this thread yet, in the face of some very stiff competition. Don't bother next time. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

The most insipid contribution to this thread yet, in the face of some very stiff competition. Don't bother next time. 

Still the same bullshit from the same wanker.

Fuck knows what Admin was thinking letting you out.

Pathetic.