CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh dear indeed. The timeshare touts saw you coming. As for the nearest beach being "30 to 40 miles" from your off-peak week house, that's a pretty neat trick being the island is approx thirty miles in diameter from all points of the compass. No matter, Billy - one day you'll get something right. Enjoy your investment, Schmuck.

My house in Firgas GC happens to be less than 100m from the entrance to the Valsendero-Las Madres nature reserve. A quite scary drive round the mountain up to the house or back down to the coast actually. 
But more importantly, it’s good to see you safely back from your international corporate cleaning duties and straight back into your true vocation in life (obsessing over me). I’ve honestly missed you, I mean where would I get another nut job madwoman to replace you?

A little word of advice which you’d be mad to dismiss though. Next time you find yourself on your knees in some foreign land, cleaning up the disgusting mess left by your boss, don’t throw it all in the hotel bedroom bin. Bring some airtight vacuum bags with you and stash the evidence in the freezer when you get home. In a couple of years when you’re surplus to his requirements and marches you out of the office, as your younger, prettier (and far less annoying) replacement strolls in, you’ll at least have the last laugh knowing that you’ve got the ‘Monica Lewinsky Pension Plan’ ready to go once it thaws out, and you hand it over to your team of high powered lawyers (the ones who got you off with the big foxhunting case).

Fuck off. 😂

Ok, small fry first...

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d steer clear of matters geographical if I were you, love. You’ve got previous for making a cunt out yourself in that particular field. Fucking idiot.

...an absurd exaggeration of the actualité from the site's simpering fan-boi.

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The roads on the island aren't perfectly straight though, are they? As the bird flies does not relate to the road layout, elevation and distance from a-b using a car on the road. 

Well, no shit Sherlock :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

My house in Firgas GC happens to be less than 100m from the entrance to the Valsendero-Las Madres nature reserve. A quite scary drive round the mountain up to the house or back down to the coast actually. 
But more importantly, it’s good to see you safely back from your international corporate cleaning duties and straight back into your true vocation in life (obsessing over me). I’ve honestly missed you, I mean where would I get another nut job madwoman to replace you?

A little word of advice which you’d be mad to dismiss though. Next time you find yourself on your knees in some foreign land, cleaning up the disgusting mess left by your boss, don’t throw it all in the hotel bedroom bin. Bring some airtight vacuum bags with you and stash the evidence in the freezer when you get home. In a couple of years when you’re surplus to his requirements and marches you out of the office, as your younger, prettier (and far less annoying) replacement strolls in, you’ll at least have the last laugh knowing that you’ve got the ‘Monica Lewinsky Pension Plan’ ready to go once it thaws out, and you hand it over to your team of high powered lawyers (the ones who got you off with the big foxhunting case).

Fuck off. 😂

Ooh, a scary drive in your low rental Kia Picanto, was it? Would the low rent B&B/timeshare be located at the same Valsendero-Las Madres that's a 12.7 mile drive to the nearest coastal road (CG-2) and a further 5 miles to the nearest popular chav-infested beach? That's a bit different from the original "30 to 40 miles" away.

As for your red herring fallacy masquerading as low-rent satire, I don't think I'll be taking "advice" from a gullible low-rent commentator who thus far, has never got anything right. As it happens, the group COO was dismissed without notice two weeks ago. So as not to spook investors I suspect the CEO will be leaving in six months.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 20:55, King Billy said:

Oh dear. I suppose your ‘low rent Spanish Costa’ put down  would be mildly amusing (especially coming from someone who’s never shown any sign of possessing a sense of humour before) were it not for the fact that the nearest beach is 30 to 40 miles from my house in GC. Surely your state of the art tracking technology would have shown you exactly where I’ve been? And your ridiculous assertions re the multiple inoculations I had a few months ago can be quite easily put to bed too if you’d like me to PM you the proof? I hadn’t realised that I needed to inform you that we’d postponed our trip to Kenya till next year. Please accept my humble apology for not letting you know. 
One more thing I wanted to ask you. Do you still stand by your previous statements that the AstraZeneca ‘vaccine’ was  ‘safe and effective’? The JVCI warned the government that it posed ‘a real and significant threat of myocarditis and pericarditis to teenagers and young adults’ way back in 2021. A warning which was ignored at the time by arseholes like Hancock, Bozo, Whittey, and the rest of the Covid tyrants because it didn’t fit their nanny state agenda. Where is it now? Harder to find anywhere on Earth than an admission that you’ve ever been wrong about anything.

Fuck off.

So close to a nature reserve .. what did you see there .. are you a twitcher?

55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ok, small fry first...

Ooh, a scary drive in your low rental Kia Picanto, was it? Would the low rent B&B/timeshare be located at the same Valsendero-Las Madres that's a 12.7 mile drive to the nearest coastal road (CG-2) and a further 5 miles to the nearest popular chav-infested beach? That's a bit different from the original "30 to 40 miles" away.

As for your red herring fallacy masquerading as low-rent satire, I don't think I'll be taking "advice" from a gullible low-rent commentator who thus far, has never got anything right. As it happens, the group COO was dismissed without notice two weeks ago. So as not to spook investors I suspect the CEO will be leaving in six months.

This from a housewife who recently commented that she doesn’t have the time or inclination to ‘trawl’ through our posts…? Dopey cuntess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

As it happens, the group COO was dismissed without notice two weeks ago. So as not to spook investors I suspect the CEO will be leaving in six months.

Your pension is looking juicier  with every spunkstained dress that you hang up in your wardrobe. 
Stay sticky Monica.😘

• Like 1

Ooh, a scary drive in your low rental Kia Picanto, was it? Would the low rent B&B/timeshare

Another rattled response luv. ‘Low rent’ seems to be your current hilarious buzz phrase so I guess it won’t be long till you start yelling ‘I’m considerably richer than yeow!’

Do yourself a favour luv and take another break. I’m sure you’ve been bombarded with requests to sort out the Gaza and Ukraine conflicts. The corner can struggle on for a few weeks without you while you’re saving the world. You might even be able to add a ‘Netanyahu’ to your jizz spattered collection of ‘pension fund’ dresses.

Stay sticky😘

Ok, small fry first...

Verbose, indicative of much googling and use of maps means only one thing…rattled as fuck. Could you embarrass yourself more? This is cringeworthy and up there with you researching Holyhead to Dublin timetables to points score. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Verbose, indicative of much googling and use of maps means only one thing…rattled as fuck. Could you embarrass yourself more? This is cringeworthy.

She doesn’t have the time for all that DC. Don’t you remember she told us so? Lol.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fan boi ‘like’…with all due sycophancy…etc. 🙄

Did you notice she called you and Raas ‘the minnows’ when she ‘dealt with’ you earlier DC? Leaving me to be ‘dealt with’ last which must make me a big fish, even though she immediately went on to call me a ‘low-rent commentator who’s never got anything right’. Imagine what an alpha predator I’d be in the shark tank in the unlikely scenario that I did one day actually get something right? She truly is something special tbh.

Gosh, nine posts from Dumb & Dumber in response to my one, and they say I'm rattled... small fry first then the clownfish;

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This from a housewife who recently commented that she doesn’t have the time or inclination to ‘trawl’ through our posts…? Dopey cuntess.

This from a poncing house-husband as well :rolleyes:. No trawling required with a fully functioning notification system, in any case as per your usual snivelling snidekick pedantry you've taken a previous 'trawl' comment out of context.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Another rattled response luv. ‘Low rent’ seems to be your current hilarious buzz phrase so I guess it won’t be long till you start yelling ‘I’m considerably richer than yeow!’

Do yourself a favour luv and take another break. I’m sure you’ve been bombarded with requests to sort out the Gaza and Ukraine conflicts. The corner can struggle on for a few weeks without you while you’re saving the world. You might even be able to add a ‘Netanyahu’ to your jizz spattered collection of ‘pension fund’ dresses.

Stay sticky😘

So, no rebuttal to being exposed as a lying fantasist, just reams of deflections from you and that weirdo who seems to be living rent-free betwixt your flabby arse-cheeks. The reason you have again ended up in a vat of egg powder is not just because you're incompetent and gullible, you simply haven't learned to shut your idiot mouth. I did warn you...

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, nine posts from Dumb & Dumber in response to my one, and they say I'm rattled... small fry first then the clownfish;

This from a poncing house-husband as well :rolleyes:. No trawling required with a fully functioning notification system, in any case as per your usual snivelling snidekick pedantry you've taken a previous 'trawl' comment out of context.

So, no rebuttal to being exposed as a lying fantasist, just reams of deflections from you and that weirdo who seems to be living rent-free betwixt your flabby arse-cheeks. The reason you have again ended up in a vat of egg powder is not just because you're incompetent and gullible, you simply haven't learned to shut your idiot mouth. I did warn you...

Aaaaand again…during ‘business hours’ too. 😂 Do you have a ‘flabby-arse’ Bill, and if so, how does she know? The plot thickens.

Roops, as you’ve been either too busy (your submission) or too idle (mine) to perform your function as moderator on here, allowing that idiot Fiddler creature to run riot on here hurling vile abuse and nonce allegations unabated, don’t you feel that you should resign? Surely it’s either act like a moderator of ‘overgrown children’ on here or save the corporate world from implosion…you clearly have proven that you are unable to do both. May I suggest that you fuck off you useless, deluded tart before another multi-national conglomerate collapses causing widescale global unemployment. 🙄

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aaaaand again…during ‘business hours’ too. 😂 Do you have a ‘flabby-arse’ Bill, and if so, how does she know? The plot thickens.

Roops, as you’ve been either too busy (your submission) or too idle (mine) to perform your function as moderator on here, allowing that idiot Fiddler creature to run riot on here hurling vile abuse and nonce allegations unabated, don’t you feel that you should resign? Surely it’s either act like a moderator of ‘overgrown children’ on here or save the corporate world from implosion…you clearly have proven that you are unable to do both. May I suggest that you fuck off you useless, deluded tart before another multi-national conglomerate collapses causing widescale global unemployment. 🙄

This is a bit verbose for a shy stay at home lad like you 🫥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm not the only mod here who volunteers his/her time here so STFU with the selective snidey snivelling, fan boi :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I'm in agreement with most of this. Your incredible egotism @Mrs Roops has again blinded you to some worthy points DC's raised, chiefly that it was he and myself who endured most of the rule-breaking abuse aimed at our wives/children etc. Yet the first thing you did to explain your absence was to ensure we all know how important & skilled you are, which is why you were allegedly headhunted and whisked away on a flight to sort out problems of failing businesses on a global scale. What a high opinon you have of yourself, lol.

The Llandudno area, being the greyest of places on the brightest of summer days, has nothing more to offer than below-to-average salaries heightened in tourist season. Hardly the choice of a Sir John Harvey-Jones business troubleshooting guru. How about a little self-effacement and modesty once in a while?

Granted, if this is true (and I'm not 100% convinced it is), then I too would fuck this place off and prioritise. But as chief mod you ought to also have had a contingency plan in place to ensure that vile, numerous rules-breaking, lawsuit-attracting, paedo-inferring arsewipes aren't allowed to run amok in your absence. Despite our spats, I've aways respected you as moderator (and commenter), looking upon your slutty, arrogant demeanour as a little bit tongue-in-cheek – though now I'm not so sure.

In your 50/60-something years of existence, have you ever displayed any degree of self-deprication, admitting your were wrong on just one occasion, or perhaps the odd "I'm sorry" or "I fucked up" etc."? We all make mistakes, which is precisely how we learn. But I don't need to tell you that, do I?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm in agreement with most of this. Your incredible egotism @Mrs Roops has again blinded you to some worthy points DC's raised, chiefly that it was he and myself who endured most of the rule-breaking abuse aimed at our wives/children etc. Yet the first thing you did to explain your absence was to ensure we all know how important & skilled you are, which is why you were allegedly headhunted and whisked away on a flight to sort out problems of failing businesses on a global scale. What a high opinon you have of yourself, lol.

The Llandudno area, being the greyest of places on the brightest of summer days, has nothing more to offer than below-to-average salaries heightened in tourist season. Hardly the choice of a Sir John Harvey-Jones business troubleshooting guru. How about a little self-effacement and modesty once in a while?

Granted, if this is true (and I'm not 100% convinced it is), then I too would fuck this place off and prioritise. But as chief mod you ought to also have had a contingency plan in place to ensure that vile, numerous rules-breaking, lawsuit-attracting, paedo-inferring arsewipes aren't allowed to run amok in your absence. Despite our spats, I've aways respected you as moderator (and commenter), looking upon your slutty, arrogant demeanour as a little bit tongue-in-cheek – though now I'm not so sure.

In your 50/60-something years of existence, have you ever displayed any degree of self-deprication, admitting your were wrong on just one occasion, or perhaps the odd "I'm sorry" or "I fucked up" etc."? We all make mistakes, which is precisely how we learn. But I don't need to tell you that, do I?

Whilst Fiddler was running rampant, did you experience any pain? Did you feel alarmed and distressed? If so, then precious snowflakes have no business being on The Corner. I'm sure why Llandudno, which we left about two years ago, comes into the equation either. Would you feel better if I lived in Alderley Edge? Of course not - where I live has no relevance to whatever your whinging about.

You keep on banging about me as the "chief moderator". Who said I was chief moderator? Certainly not me - on the contrary I've described my self as a small cog in the grand scheme of things, a mere apparatchik if you will. Other people formulate Corner policy, I dispose the bodies - ironically enough what I do here is a microcosm of my life in the real world but that's by the by. In short I owe you nothing. I'm not responsible for pastoral care, though on very rare occaisions I will protect individuals who I think are not mentally robust enough to look after themselves. My main role is prevent the site legally harming itself. Anything else is extra given by me as a kindness. Experience has taught me that dealing with a group middle-aged man-children requires an imperious style.

Frankly, you're so up your arse its off the scale. Barking about leaving contingency plans indeed. As for apologies I think I last proffered same back in 2018 not that it did any good - as one of m'learned colleagues would oft repeat, "never apologise". Have you had words with him about it? No, thought not...

As for egotism, well colour me incredulous but you do know that the site is brimming with ego, including yours?

• Like 1

Whilst Fiddler was running rampant, did you experience any pain? Did you feel alarmed and distressed? If so, then precious snowflakes have no business being on The Corner. I'm sure why Llandudno, which we left about two years ago, comes into the equation either. Would you feel better if I lived in Alderley Edge? Of course not - where I live has no relevance to whatever your whinging about.

You keep on banging about me as the "chief moderator". Who said I was chief moderator? Certainly not me - on the contrary I've described my self as a small cog in the grand scheme of things, a mere apparatchik if you will. Other people formulate Corner policy, I dispose the bodies - ironically enough what I do here is a microcosm of my life in the real world but that's by the by. In short I owe you nothing. I'm not responsible for pastoral care, though on very rare occaisions I will protect individuals who I think are not mentally robust enough to look after themselves. My main role is prevent the site legally harming itself. Anything else is extra given by me as a kindness. Experience has taught me that dealing with a group middle-aged man-children requires an imperious style.

Frankly, you're so up your arse its off the scale. Barking about leaving contingency plans indeed. As for apologies I think I last proffered same back in 2018 not that it did any good - as one of m'learned colleagues would oft repeat, "never apologise". Have you had words with him about it? No, thought not...

As for egotism, well colour me incredulous but you do know that the site is brimming with ego, including yours?

Could you be more amusing. What an unaware gobshite you are.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thanks for taking time out of your busy jet-set lifestyle to respond with such detail. And during business hours, too!

What did I say to you the other day about "dishing it out but not being able to take it"?

With reference to the 'chief moderator' quote, I said this because a) you obviously love the power, and b) without your input, as has been proven in the past fortnight, there's no one to moderate the site – leaving it open to "legally harming itself" at the hands of dickheads such as The Fiddler. As much as I like Spot, he's about as effectual as a fart in a hurricane.

While on the subject of egos, there's little doubt most successful contributors have one, for sure. Yours however is half the size of Jupiter. While I'm not immune to having one either, I've never disclosed what I do for a living, which property I own, or uploaded photos or footage of myself & home etc., which, from my perspective at least, is fairly fucking irrelevant.

As for your words "I think I last proffered an apology back in 2018, not that it did any good" – I think this speaks volumes about where the levels of our respective egos lie.

Stay kind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wouldn't worry about the Boys Club, they just got a bit upset about Fiddler, mainly because he was impervious to their usual attempts at intimidation.

Basically, they couldn't handle the boot being on the other foot, he was a horrible cunt who treated them with disdain, it's what most of 'em deserve, arrogant, narcissistic, nappy-wetting cunts.