CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Galloway.

Guest ducunti

Guest MikeD

​he has a face you would never tire of punching

​Didn't someone give him a kicking just recently? Maybe there's hope for humanity......maybe.

I don't mind George, always worth watching question time when he is on. He has been a survivor against the odds, but now I think politically he is finished.

​Agree that in many ways george has perfected the art of twattery but is just the flip side of the coin with the boris johnson bell end on the reverse - the difference being "might be a cunt but he's our cunt and a jolly good chap" - beside which what chance does anyone stand with rupert bastarding murdoch leering and slithering around keeping things "as they should be" 

Guest MikeD

Oh dear, looks like King Cunt is in trouble about his expenses. Beaten at the election and now this, the day's getting better.

Fuck the repulsive bastard.

• 8 years later...
3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It looks like he's pissed all over them in Rochdale.

Considering the size and deep power over the British state of the Jewish Lobby I see the election of one man who advocates on behalf of the other side in the Middle East as a welcome (very small) bit of balancing. Let's face he's just another mouth joining the talking shop. 

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

It`ll be a good earner for him, £86k plus expenses. Go Cat will probably make an approach as will the Spandex people. I wish he`d lose that fucking hat though, go for something a bit more modern...

Men-s-Rainbow-Gay-Is-Awesome-Hat-PLY-KT-

Or something more appropriate...

3e5187f7-f861-4a47-97d4-f88ac034798f.jpg

• Like 1

A friend of islamic terrorist murderers and rapists is voted into the British Houses of Parliament by Muslims .That's the state of democracy in this country .This is Blair .Its where it started .The mass importation of those with no idea of British culture who have litters rather than children. They despise British culture .As kids we made models of Spitfires and read about the exploits of battle of Britain pilots .Thanks to unchecked immigration and illegals  children look at beheading videos , want jihad , a califate and see glory in terrorist  attacks. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A friend of islamic terrorist murderers and rapists is voted into the British Houses of Parliament by Muslims .

On the plus side, they'll be barricading themselves into the synagogues in Golders Green tonight.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A friend of islamic terrorist murderers and rapists is voted into the British Houses of Parliament by Muslims .That's the state of democracy in this country .This is Blair .Its where it started .The mass importation of those with no idea of British culture who have litters rather than children. They despise British culture .As kids we made models of Spitfires and read about the exploits of battle of Britain pilots .Thanks to unchecked immigration and illegals  children look at beheading videos , want jihad , a califate and see glory in terrorist  attacks. 

ELC I really think you're spicing it up. Galloway isn't connected to Arab terrorism. He is connected to their aims which amounts to not only creating a Palestinian state but also changing the balance of power in the region away from a small highly militarised Israel with expansionary ambitions. That's healthy because the current status quo isn't sustainable. As for Russia, so fucking what? Do we all have to follow the history lessons of upper public school twits and their propaganda? As for British "democracy" the mass of people have only had glimpses of it. Mostly it's for the wealthy and powerful to use in their own self interest. 

On 01/03/2024 at 19:07, entitled little cunt said:

Are you quite sure you don't drink? With your broad xenophobia and narrow mind, somewhere right of Gengis Khan, I can imagine you sitting in your typically 1970s-upholstered armchair in Mile End, 10th pint of ale in-hand with picture of The Queen on your living room wall, screaming "faaackin' Paki cunts!" at the TV and "Look at that faaackin' long-haired layabout" as the neighbour's son returns home from uni for the Easter holidays.

There's something very, very wrong with you. I hope you've never raised a family, what with your one-dimensional moral compass to guide them.

I don't like the current situation in this country any more than you, but there are better, more effectual ways to articulate your thoughts instead of coming across as though you've just heard Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech for the first time.

You nonsensical fucking idiot.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you quite sure you don't drink? With your broad xenophoia and narrow mind, somewhere right of Gengis Khan, I can imagine you sitting in your typically 1970s-upholstered armchair in Mile End, 10th pint of ale in-hand with picture of The Queen on your living room wall, screaming "faaackin Paki cunts!" at the TV and "Look at that faaackin' long-haired layabout" as the neighbour's son returns home from uni for the Easter holidays.

There's something very, very wrong with you. I hope you've never raised a family, what with your one-dimensional moral compass to guide them.

I don't like the current situation in this country any more than you, but there are better, more effectual ways to articulate your thoughts instead of coming across as though you've just heard Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech for the first time.

Surely Alf Garnut rather Enoch? Could you fertilise me with the seed of your reflections on the current George Galloway controversy? Oh look Mummy! An outsider won when it was supposed to be one of the usual arse cheeks! I'm going to sulk all day and nght now! 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

A friend of islamic terrorist murderers and rapists is voted into the British Houses of Parliament by Muslims .

‘WALKING IN DICK WHITTINGTON’S SANDALS’……by Saddique Khan (4’9” ungrateful eldest son of an illiterate immigrant bus driver).

Available now on Amazon and all good Islamic ‘special needs’ outlets (next to the Quran and The Rotherham tourist guide book).

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you quite sure you don't drink? With your broad xenophoia and narrow mind, somewhere right of Gengis Khan, I can imagine you sitting in your typically 1970s-upholstered armchair in Mile End, 10th pint of ale in-hand with picture of The Queen on your living room wall, screaming "faaackin Paki cunts!" at the TV and "Look at that faaackin' long-haired layabout" as the neighbour's son returns home from uni for the Easter holidays.

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You nonsensical fucking 

Sorry , am I supposed to give a single  fuck about what you think of me personally? .Are the points I have raised wrong? You may well take exception to them,  that's up to you but in doing so you take exception to a vast swathe of the British public who have opinions similar to those I have expressed .You are a typical left winger , fake high moral standards and a perceived position of  superiority .So you dont like what's going on? , ok.Why not state what you believe would improve the dire situation .More tolerance of Islam perhaps?How about more unchecked immigration?.I'm not going to go down your route of name calling  or insults  .STATE  what you  believe is the cause  and more importantly STATE what you believe may improve the situation. 

• Like 1

On 01/09/2014 at 21:48, Guest said:

Galloway will always get my vote for his unwavering support of the Palestinian cause against the US armed genocidal filth known as Israel.

When a  member of the palastinian cause is aiming an HGV  at your all encompassing non genocidal little body  you may well want a member of the IDF  to take the fucker out . 

• Like 1

I give the meowing opportunist cunt some credit, he proved you can fight against the usual two party system, and win.

Unfortunately he's fighting on the side that hates our people, our values and our culture (white, British)

If we weren't so fuckin' spineless we'd do the same, form a party that can overthrow the self-serving parasites in Westminster, for good.

18 minutes ago, and said:

I give the meowing, opportunist cunt some credit, he proved you can fight against the two party system, and win.

Unfortunately, he's fighting on the side that hates our people, our values and our culture (white, British)

If we weren't so fuckin' spineless, we'd do the same, form a party that can overthrow the self-serving parasites in Westminster, for good.

The cunt was elected with just over 13000 votes, of which 12000+ were postal ballots. 🤔Mmmm?

Sorry I just remembered that election fraud is just a far right conspiracy and absolutely does not exist.

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Surely Alf Garnut rather Enoch? Could you fertilise me with the seed of your reflections on the current George Galloway controversy? Oh look Mummy! An outsider won when it was supposed to be one of the usual arse cheeks! I'm going to sulk all day and nght now! 

Enoch? I'll take that thanks. He certainly got things about 99.9% correct. 

1 minute ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

You've made you're bed in the shithole UK, now you have to lie in it. I almost feel sorry for you poor rain soaked Island dwellers. Almost.

That's the problem.Its not the general public who made the bed .It's polititions and "academics " who did that , the cunts .They  turn truth in to lies and their lies into propaganda. Its forced onto the public to such an extent the general pubic begin to repeat it like sheep .The Brits have never been good at revolution,  we are the eternal lambs to the slaughter and the cunts know it .Islamists  own London, they rape  murder  and pillage but we are told that to speak up is racist hate speech. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

Rubbish, it's all your fault, the mediocre, jobsworth, low ambition fucks who infest this island. A pox on your cowardly souls, you all deserve everything you get.

Things haven't changed much then have they. I see Galloway as a sort of latter day William Cobbett. He despised the "do gooders abroad" "types like Wilberforce who despised the likes of you and me here. Fucking voted for for hanging laws against protesters and minor felons. Cunt. One of the Barings bankers turned farmer and country gent had his hat knocked off his head and the guy was caught and hanged at the same time these cunts were abolishing slavery (and compensating the slave owners) what are kids taught today in school, all the trash about the Slave Trade linking to BLM today and FUCK ALL NOTHING about working peoples struggles and lives at that time. It's called black washing. Using one injustice to cover up the bigger picture. 

44 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Things haven't changed much then have they. I see Galloway as a sort of latter day William Cobbett. He despised the "do gooders abroad" "types like Wilberforce who despised the likes of you and me here. Fucking voted for for hanging laws against protesters and minor felons. Cunt. One of the Barings bankers turned farmer and country gent had his hat knocked off his head and the guy was caught and hanged at the same time these cunts were abolishing slavery (and compensating the slave owners) what are kids taught today in school, all the trash about the Slave Trade linking to BLM today and FUCK ALL NOTHING about working peoples struggles and lives at that time. It's called black washing. Using one injustice to cover up the bigger picture. 

Yes but he was brilliant as Sidney Bung in carry on screaming .Fenalla Fielding in that red velvet dress looked adorable as well.Most kids born around 1965 have a fenella in red dress fantasy going on.

1 hour ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

You've made your bed in the shithole UK, now you have to lie in it. I almost feel sorry for you poor rain soaked Island dwellers. Almost.

Here in sunny Hertfordshire it hasn’t rained for more than twenty years. Right now I’m relaxing by my pool in a tight leapordskin thong, and drinking cocktails with my neighbours 19 year old twin daughters who haven’t bothered to put on any clothes at all.

No need to feel sorry. I’m coping quite well under the circumstances.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Here in sunny Hertfordshire it hasn’t rained for more than twenty years. Right now I’m relaxing by my pool in a tight leapordskin thong, and drinking cocktails with my neighbours 19 year old twin daughters who haven’t bothered to put on any clothes at all.

No need to feel sorry. I’m coping quite well under the circumstances.

Allright for some. Are the twins joined at the head ? I've always wondered what it would be like to experience some  co-joined fun.