CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave Lee Travis

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

The hairy cornflake finally gets done. He really thought he was going to get away with it didn't he. Must have come as a bit of shock to him when the judge allowed a majority verdict. . . .  Let's see you clown your way out of this one you fucking muppet.

Guest nobgobbler

Good. And good riddance to the smarmy cunt. He is full of shit and twice as potent. I am NOT undermining his offence in any way, but his only saving grace in THIS instance is that the female in question was of a legal age. We have not been used to THAT as far as the BBC are concerned, have we.

Good point Jazz. However, he did somewhat idolise Savile, and that alone makes him a prize cunt. Didn't our Bawsy find a quote recently, words to the effect that DLT claimed the world was a better place with Savile in it.

... The problem on HERE is of course being careful about what you say and who you quote, less it gets pulled, and yes, it is difficult to hold ones tongue when trying to discuss such issues, BUT 'discuss them' we should.

I don't think you need to be careful about what you say as such or need to hold your tongue, as long as you don't post stuff that is libellous. You or I may think it's wrong, but unfortunately if you post that celebrity X is a paedophile without that person having been convicted of that offence (or being dead) it's a problem for the site.

Guest Alfie Noakes

So we mustn't mention anyone who has a super injunction. This country has turned truly to shite, we have no equal justice still. Money buys freedom and silence.
True freedom of speech means exactly that and without fear of recrimination for having difficult opinions and expressing them. We still do not have that in this country.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

So we mustn't mention anyone who has a super injunction. This country has turned truly to shite, we have no equal justice still. Money buys freedom and silence.
True freedom of speech means exactly that and without fear of recrimination for having difficult opinions and expressing them. We still do not have that in this country.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

I much prefer he's other quote "What a fuss about an omelette"

Do we lock every person up for this sort of thing? .. Trouble is, we don't really know what happened. You only get to hear it if you are in court. I have no love for this person and it seems to me that he has been the office lech for years but this , on the face of it , seems to be disproportionate. Of course, I might be completely wrong because of the lack of info.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I can see one hell of a line up developing for HMPFM.. The breakfast slop out with DLT, Exercise time with Chris Denning and Saturday night live in concert with Cliff Richard (subject to legal proceedings of course) Just need to persuade Rolf Harris to get on board to do the afternoons and dig up some shite recordings of Jimmy Savile to fill in the night shift and Max Clifford to handle the marketing. Should Gary Glitter get another stretch I'm sure it won't take long to wean him off coke so he's compus enough to do Sunday afternoons. Fuck me I'm one evil genius!

Guest nobgobbler

Do we lock every person up for this sort of thing? .. Trouble is, we don't really know what happened. You only get to hear it if you are in court. I have no love for this person and it seems to me that he has been the office lech for years but this , on the face of it , seems to be disproportionate. Of course, I might be completely wrong because of the lack of info.

You have a point spot, women sometimes don't do themselves any favours. She was an adult at the time, and most women are strong enough to put a cunt like him in his place. Perhaps all it needed was a swift kick in the bollocks, if not, no point moaning about it years later. 

Guest nobgobbler

...and then set him on fire. That shitty fucking beard of his would go up in flames faster than a petrol bombed mosque.

Burning beard stinks. When I was a kid my brother came home pissed as a fart and passed out snoring his head off on the sofa. I took the opportunity to cut half his beard off and threw it on the fire to teach him a lesson for making me polish his shoes.

Guest TheCatWoman

Burning beard stinks. When I was a kid my brother came home pissed as a fart and passed out snoring his head off on the sofa. I took the opportunity to cut half his beard off and threw it on the fire to teach him a lesson for making me polish his shoes.

If it had been my brother - I would have set fire to it whilst still attached to his face.  You clearly come from a posh family.

• 3 years later...

The Hairy Cuntflake is reportedly making a comeback on some god awful sounding internet radio station called United DJs or something. 

Now the Yewtree fuss has died down a bit, the grabby old bastard thinks, with no hint of irony, his public want him back. Smashie and Nicey surely killed this sort of shit off?

Snooker on the radio, lest we forget.

Quack, quack oops. 

Cunt.