CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The American Invasion.

Decimus

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Now that is history as it should be taught.

The cunts fly into a diabetic rage if you mention 1812 to them on the internet and they still claim they won it haha

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The cunts fly into a diabetic rage if you mention 1812 to them on the internet and they still claim they won it haha

It isn't as though they don't have form for rewriting history. Particularly Hollywood. That Enigma film, it was actually a Brit Battle Canoe that fucked the U-boat. Memphis Belle was written about a Lancaster Bomber and Hiroshima was just a compo fart on steroids. Fuck em.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

It isn't as though they don't have form for rewriting history. Particularly Hollywood. That Enigma film, it was actually a Brit Battle Canoe that fucked the U-boat. Memphis Belle was written about a Lancaster Bomber and Hiroshima was just a compo fart on steroids. Fuck em.

True they are monumental twats.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry My Lady but I have no idea what a TWAF is.

My best guess is Trans women and fags, in which case you are a bitch and you can do one.  💀

Tranny with an artificial fanny.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

My favourite american invasion was the one from 1812-1815 when Britain occupied and burnt down their shithole capitol and white house, then proceeded to chase them out of their own said capitol with their tails between their legs + ate their fucking banquet.

My friend went on a tour of the white house and during the tour she interrupted the guide and asked him how long did it take to rebuild after "we threw you lot out and burned it down". Apparently they weren't impressed. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend went on a tour of the white house and during the tour she interrupted the guide and asked him how long did it take to rebuild after "we threw you lot out and burned it down". Apparently they weren't impressed. 

You have friends?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The same thing happened to me, when I mentioned it to the tour guide, he replied "we'll talk about that later" I tried to engage him but he kept disappearing.

Guest judgetwi

Oh, and another fucking thing.....the next wanker, who is a fully grown adult, who uses the term “MY BAD” in front of me is going to be told to grow up, get a fucking life and stop being a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh, and another fucking thing.....the next wanker, who is a fully grown adult, who uses the term “MY BAD” in front of me is going to be told to grow up, get a fucking life and stop being a cunt.

MY BAD!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Some of us may be fully grown on here, but not many are adults.

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am soo sorry Juggsie BABES.

You’ll be fucking sorry “babes” when I stick a dead bat 🦇 up your cobweb encrusted old muff.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You’ll be fucking sorry “babes” when I stick a dead bat 🦇 up your cobweb encrusted old muff.

Presumably that'll be a good old British pipistrelle rather than one of the American mollosidae?

Guest Piston

Oh dear, meet the New Year, same as...the usual tautological testicles.

I spend ca 3 months per year 'over there' and your self-serving blinkered views are cliches at best.

Sure, down south especially, Halloween, proms etc are popular...it's not the US's fault that UK TV zombies ape them (no offence-ish  Ape).

Folks in Fort Worth, Abilene etc thinner and smarter (not difficult) and more polite than almost anywhere in the UK.

California...well they don't know Britain from Belgium and don't give a fuck anyway (and rightly so)

There's geriatric insularity and then there's...here.

The insular insulting is fine but some cunts need to get out more. A 21st century readers would find this embarrassing.

Now, where's that wood chipper...or was it bleach... Nurse!

A bit abrupt, so sorry : fuck off LOL

Edited by Piston
Regret

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Piston said:

Oh dear, meet the New Year, same as...the usual tautological testicles.

I spend ca 3 months per year 'over there' and your self-serving blinkered views are cliches at best.

Sure, down south especially, Halloween, proms etc are popular...it's not the US's fault that UK TV zombies ape them (no offence-ish  Ape).

Folks in Fort Worth, Abilene etc thinner and smarter (not difficult) and more polite than almost anywhere in the UK.

California...well they don't know Britain from Belgium and don't give a fuck anyway (and rightly so)

There's geriatric insularity and then there's...here.

The insular insulting is fine but some cunts need to get out more. A 21st century readers would find this embarrassing.

Now, where's that wood chipper...or was it bleach... Nurse!

A bit abrupt, so sorry : fuck off LOL

stop all this apologist shite you, they are cunts and that's been proven here countless times. Can the cunts brew a decent ale, can they start any sentence without saying " I just wanna say" can they win any wars, even ones against a load of small statured chinesey type cunts, can they spell the word colour or pronounce the word aluminium correctly, NO can they fuck. 

So stop your whining and start taking your holidays in Weston Super Mare or Rhyl rather than wasting your good English pounds in that cunts paradise, connect with your roots before its too late.     

Guest Piston
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

stop all this apologist shite you, they are cunts and that's been proven here countless times. Can the cunts brew a decent ale, can they start any sentence without saying " I just wanna say" can they win any wars, even ones against a load of small statured chinesey type cunts, can they spell the word colour or pronounce the word aluminium correctly, NO can they fuck. 

So stop your whining and start taking your holidays in Weston Super Mare or Rhyl rather than wasting your good English pounds in that cunts paradise, connect with your roots before its too late.     

Thank you Lord, the light is dawning...Rhyl is shall be...Roopsville by the Sea

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Piston said:

Thank you Lord, the light is dawning...Rhyl is shall be...Roopsville by the Sea

Excellent, I can highly recommend the Hirsute Growler Bed n Breakfast just outside Rhyl on the Llandudno road, they offer a special rate for Members.

Guest Piston
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Excellent, I can highly recommend the Hirsute Growler Bed n Breakfast just outside Rhyl on the Llandudno road, they offer a special rate for Members.

We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Roopsville, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Roopsville, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Roopsville,
Look out Roopsville town.

Well, go on down to Roopsville; go ahead and wreck your health.
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
You're goin' to Roopsville; go comb your hair!
Honey, I'm gonna snowball Roopsville.
See if I care.

3 chords, so what? I'd ...go on down to Roopsville...in the spirit of searching for the source of the Neil Nile.