CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anton Du Beke

6 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Plus 2s. I'm guessing that's some sort of special game you play in the toilets of the 19th hole with special friends?

Welcome back minge you massive cunt! All you've missed is the frank show and my vanquishing of sideshow Eddie (actually the thick cunt did it himself!)

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Welcome back minge you massive cunt! All you've missed is the frank show and my vanquishing of sideshow Eddie (actually the thick cunt did it himself!)

Not forgetting the eavens meltdown.

Guest Mingeeta
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cheers stubbs. Ive been watching on but been busy in work and haven't paid too much attention. Noticed the clique reared it's head, thank fuck one of them is going to snuff it soon.

• 2 years later...
On 26/11/2014 at 18:35, Guest Scabies said:

yous cunts sez cunt isa cunt

cunt e must   b 

football telly to nigt

she coocks giv boooz alnigt fuck gutz l8rs HAHA fuckers

@King Billy @Roadkill

I think I've found the previous ID of that foreskin wanker. 5 years of  'V-tech and ladybird books has certainly enhanced his literary prowess. He's been quiet tonight. His parents must have left him alone with the vacuum cleaner.

• Like 2

Guest Foreskincheese
19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@King Billy @Roadkill

I think I've found the previous ID of that foreskin wanker. 5 years of  'V-tech and ladybird books has certainly enhanced his literary prowess. He's been quiet tonight. His parents must have left him alone with the vacuum cleaner.

Thats very unkind of you eric

• 2 years later...