CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alan Pardew

Guest judgetwi

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Football played by a bunch of cunts and watched world wide by a similar bunch of cunts.Now rugby that's a real game played by a team of real hard cunts,and not like the Nancy boy football bunch of cunts

Football played by a bunch of cunts and watched world wide by a similar bunch of cunts.Now rugby that's a real game played by a team of real hard cunts,and not like the Nancy boy football bunch of cunts

No, fuck off, they're all cunts. Footballers, rugby shits, cricket twats, tennis, fucking golf - cunts, all of them.

Guest judgetwi

Presumably these "hard cunts" are , in some way, different from the poof who stuck a little bag of fake blood in his gob and cried like a girl so he be taken off the field? And even more different from the various rugby playing Nancies who have written books about their cocksucking activities?

Guest judgetwi

This anti intellectualism is not good for the corner. Death to football types and judy.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. So you're an intellectual now? :D  :D I've never heard of a Nazi intellectual. As Goering famously said, "Whenever i hear the word 'culture' i reach for my pistol." You are deluding yourself as usual Herr Oberst. You are a crude racist, antisemite and wannabe Storm Trooper, and that's all you'll ever be you fucking moron.

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king. So you're an intellectual now? :D :D I've never heard of a Nazi intellectual. As Goering famously said, "Whenever i hear the word 'culture' i reach for my pistol." You are deluding yourself as usual Herr Oberst. You are a crude racist, antisemite and wannabe Storm Trooper, and that's all you'll ever be you fucking moron.

You'll lose your badge if you carry on with this mindless aggression. Suck on a tin of Vichy Pastilles, then get your drunken hairy to bed.

Guest judgetwi

You'll lose your badge if you carry on with this mindless aggression. Suck on a tin of Vichy Pastilles, then get your drunken hairy to bed.

Sorry Frank, i was speaking to the organ grinder not his monkey. 

Guest judgetwi

Who gives a shit. Ive been away for a while. Is Jazz back?

D

Who gives a shit. Ive been away for a while. Is Jazz back?

Sadly, for once in his pathetic life, he is very busy--writing questions for University Challenge.

• 3 years later...
Guest judgetwi

Cunt. Sacked after 21 games. Cunt. Fucking useless. Cunt. Fucking wanker. Cunt. Will now be on the box doing his “punditry”. Cunt. Fucking loves himself . Cunt.

Pocketed 500 grand for getting the boot.

FUCKING CUNT!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cunt. Sacked after 21 games. Cunt. Fucking useless. Cunt. Fucking wanker. Cunt. Will now be on the box doing his “punditry”. Cunt. Fucking loves himself . Cunt.

FUCKING CUNT!

Football is for irons .. fuck off!

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Football is for irons .. fuck off!

Oh dear, homophobic abuse from the newly converted gay rights SJW. Very sloppy.

P.S. You do realise you can’t throw your usual unwarranted homophobic insults at Punkape anymore? When you are a snowflake SJW you have to toe the line.

Muggy old witch.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

FUCKING CUNT!

Judge, I gave you a like for this...not for the content of the post but because you took the time and diligence to dig up the original topic to add to it, rather than just create a new one, as any other cunt would have.  Kudos.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

FUCKING CUNT!

I don't know a great deal about this cunt other than he's run about a dozen bottom feeding clubs, some of them more than once and that when interviewed, he sounds thick as a fucking plank. If he really did get a golden handshake (what do these fuckers do with all their money?) I bet he's already out looking for another gig, thus proving he's thick as shite.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't know a great deal about this cunt other than he's run about a dozen bottom feeding clubs, some of them more than once and that when interviewed, he sounds thick as a fucking plank. If he really did get a golden handshake (what do these fuckers do with all their money?) I bet he's already out looking for another gig, thus proving he's thick as shite.

He should have been given a farewell golden shower from the players and fans, not a handshake

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

His tenure as the coach of Crystal Palace started well.  Is that enough for him to get a little credit around here?

no

On 04/01/2015 at 10:52 PM, judgetwi said:

Presumably these "hard cunts" are , in some way, different from the poof who stuck a little bag of fake blood in his gob and cried like a girl so he be taken off the field? And even more different from the various rugby playing Nancies who have written books about their cocksucking activities?

It appears that these “confused” types infest both codes of football, Judge. The forward who goes down in the penalty area like he has been shot ...... and of course, Justin Fashanu. I was never “confused”.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

His tenure as the coach of Crystal Palace started well.  Is that enough for him to get a little credit around here?

If he had managed to get the bastards relegated you might have a point. But he didn’t so fuck the big headed cunt.

7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Your tenure as the most boring bastard on Cunt's Corner started well. Is this enough to permanently retire yourself from here?