CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

News readers using an accent

Stubby Pecker

For fucks sake, just read the bloody news in your own accent, don't pretend your French when saying a French word. Any major news story from Europe the cunts are at it especially with terrorist crap in Paris.

I always thought this about that cunt Trevor McDonald. Spouting out shit day after day in perfect queens English. Naturally he has a strong Jamaican patois form of pidgin English, and ends every sentence with Bloodclaaaat. Same goes for Moira Stewart.

Look North are a bunch of cunts when it comes to accents. Shouldn't these cretins have lost their accents whilst at university? I don't mind it from the weather girls as they're basically Babestation with clouds.

• Like 1

Look North are a bunch of cunts when it comes to accents. Shouldn't these cretins have lost their accents whilst at university? I don't mind it from the weather girls as they're basically Babestation with clouds.

I think it's probably part of the contract so the natives don't think they're southern ponces.
Here in the west it's frowned upon to talk like a yokel on telly-the London types who now inhabit the Cotswolds find it so vulgar. Piss poor weather totty as well.

I don't know where Poppy Trowbridge picked up her accent, but wherever it is it must be full of cunts.

Cunt doesn't look like a Poppy, more like a Slappy. Or a snappy. Her eyes are on the side of her head like a hammer head shark.

I think it's probably part of the contract so the natives don't think they're southern ponces.
Here in the west it's frowned upon to talk like a yokel on telly-the London types who now inhabit the Cotswolds find it so vulgar. Piss poor weather totty as well.

I'm with you on this Stubbo. I don't pay my license fee to listen to some dog who sounds like a bloke at our local. Actually, I don't pay our license fee and never have. Frau Rat is your man when it comes to that.

Guest nobgobbler

Reminds me of classroom capers. We used to piss the French teacher off til he went red in the face by deliberately speaking Monty python style - Je ne say paaaaar. Serves the cunt right for looking like zeberdie with a bogie and cornflake filled beard.

Guest Dr Pandemic

Nicolas Sarkozy. Say it you cunts! In English! Not nik ohh laas sar coe ziee in a shitty pseudo frog accent! I bet the European news tarts don't put on a cockney or any other British drawl when reporting on events here.

The default accent for all weather reports and news should be west country. Then dead french would be even funnier

Hi Stubby, if you live in the Cotswolds can you tell me the best up and coming villages in the area? I'm looking for a barn to convert, preferably with ducks and stuff. If there's a local Michelin starred restaurant all the better. Look forward to hearing from you, price is no object.

Sorry londo old bean, no barns left, all occupied by celebrity chefs and their 2 kids, both called Sebastian. Having ducks will get you ostracised by the wanna be county types as its guinea fowl you want-name them all Sebastian. Selling up in London you should be able to afford a one bedroom cottage in Bibury. Hope you like yanks and japs!