CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest KuntaCunty

Dear Herr Oberst, given the years you have spent pouring out antisemitic propaganda on this site you must be one of those people under observation during the current state of alert. Wouldn't it be a shame if you suffered an unfortunate accident? I would hate to think of you innocently wandering around Stamford Hill with an explosive device and ending up splattered across the window of a kosher butchers shop. Please keep in regular contact so we know that you are ok. Shalom chaver!

Judge, please get yourself a proper avatar.  Perhaps something along the lines of enjoying kebabs?

I sent you a PM, did you read it or delete it?  

Totally wrong of you to say there are "less than 14 million of your type", with reference to Londondumbo. You can't seriously be suggesting there's only 14 million thick, boring, repetitive cunts on this planet.

I have a feeling Londondumbo is gonna stick.

Yes, Hamas and ISIL are such lovely cuddly people, easily swayed by western liberal values. Daft cunt.

Israel was set up without the consent of any of the neighbouring countries. The only reason it exists and can get away with land grabs and blowing up school children is the Jewish money in US and the military might that easily eclipses all their enemy's put together. That said, they have got balls. When everyone want to wipe you off the map why not blow up Iraqis nuclear reactor in the 80s or bomb Syria last year? whats there to loose? If they had the intel that Iran had the bomb they would take it out immediately- no doubt they're jet and commandos are on permanent stand by to do just that.
Hamas and Isis are products of Israels cuntishness and can never be reasoned with as they've got an endless army of recruits world wide, especially the dumb fucks in comfy Europe who've played to much badge of honour and want to avenge this injustice against their Muslim brothers (who they've never met and don't give fuck about)
The problems there can be solved in several ways: 1. Ebola wipes every cunt in the region out. 2. Iran and Israel nuke each other and everyone inbetween gets wasted too. 3. Natural disaster, preferably a meteor

Guest judgetwi

In the present, er, climate, I think I'll have to go all Mother Teresa for a while

A bit late for that Herr Reichsfuhrer. Once they find your bloodgroup tattoo in your armpit you are well fucked. I'll come and visit you in prison and bring a cake with a file in it. Sorry........i meant a PHIAL.......of cyanide you cunt!

Guest judgetwi

Judge, please get yourself a proper avatar.  Perhaps something along the lines of enjoying kebabs?

I sent you a PM, did you read it or delete it?

Sorry , i am a computer mong and cannot comply. Of course, i could ask someone to do it for me but then they would ask too many questions and i don't want anyone to know i frequent this site full of morons, wankers and KKK members. I gave up opening PMs a long time ago. If anyone wants to abuse or threaten me they will have to do it in public.

Guest KuntaCunty

Sorry , i am a computer mong and cannot comply. Of course, i could ask someone to do it for me but then they would ask too many questions and i don't want anyone to know i frequent this site full of morons, wankers and KKK members. I gave up opening PMs a long time ago. If anyone wants to abuse or threaten me they will have to do it in public.

It was not abusive or threatening, I assure you.  I initially chose to go PM, because of the subject matter and your feelings and reactions to some very uncivil comments some time ago.  I didn't think you would want such things revisited in the open.  I will however take this moment, to publicly apologize for those awful comments I made about your mum when I first started posting.  I thought it would just be another form of piss-take, but I was wrong.  For that I do sincerely apologize.  I have been intending to do this for some time, but I really didn't know if you'd even want to hear from me in any circumstance, let alone going back to something like that.  

It was not abusive or threatening, I assure you. I initially chose to go PM, because of the subject matter and your feelings and reactions to some very uncivil comments some time ago. I didn't think you would want such things revisited in the open. I will however take this moment, to publicly apologize for those awful comments I made about your mum when I first started posting. I thought it would just be another form of piss-take, but I was wrong. For that I do sincerely apologize. I have been intending to do this for some time, but I really didn't know if you'd even want to hear from me in any circumstance, let alone going back to something like that.

You fucking simpleton.

The betrayal! I hope Cat is taking notes! Does this mean you WON'T be my friend? I'm beginning to know how Bronski feels!

I'm going to Cuba, kunty. There's no time to discuss friendships... save it for my return. I'm meeting Rosario's parents

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm going to Cuba, kunty. There's no time to discuss friendships... save it for my return. I'm meeting Rosario's parents

I saw a programme regarding the US's end of isolating Cuba, and how it is a delightful holiday destination for everybody but the yanks.  Will you at least bring back some premium rum and cigars for me?  

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't go, Frank.

Surely you mean "don't come back Frank"....?

..or "don't come back until you can come up with new, more interesting, and better written, than Kill Yourself, you boring, repetitive, monotonous, lying prick, Frank..."...

..or "don't come back until you can come up with new, more interesting, and better written, than Kill Yourself, you boring, repetitive, monotonous, lying prick, Frank..."...

Hopefully Yellow Fever is still endemic and he forgot his shots.

Guest KuntaCunty

Hopefully Yellow Fever is still endemic and he forgot his shots.

Bloody harsh!  LOL

Guest judgetwi

More bullshit from The King of the Bullshitters. Just fuck off and don't come back wanker.