CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A 16 yr old girl grooms a 44 yr old male teacher. So says the Judge!

cuntspotter

So this untrustworthy opportunist gets a suspended sentence and the moral rump are baying for his blood. Why? he will never teach again... Good! But, the girl is not under age. This man is morally bankrupt but legally not a child molester. He should be sacked and struck off .... Yes. But should he have been prosecuted in a court of law?..........And what about the summing up of the Judge?

If both parties consented what's the all fuss about?

The 44 year old teacher was possibly stopping her from becoming a lesbian.
His actions should be celebrated.
The Matron at my public school used to inspect our cocks after showers.
She had huge bosoms aswell.

Good to see the Aversion (perversion?)Therapy worked

At 16, you may look the part, all pert and pretty and 'know it all', but you know sweet fuck all and very little of the consequences of these types of actions.  The blokes a wrong un.  He had ample opportunity to put a stop to this and chose to go the way of the 'ego'.  Any 44 year old who wants to fuck a 16 year old is a wrong un, especially so if they are in a position of guiding and nurturing that a teacher is.  Personally, I would have liked to have see the opportunistic, dirty cunt banged up.

• Like 1

At 16, you may look the part, all pert and pretty and 'know it all', but you know sweet fuck all and very little of the consequences of these types of actions.  The blokes a wrong un.  He had ample opportunity to put a stop to this and chose to go the way of the 'ego'.  Any 44 year old who wants to fuck a 16 year old is a wrong un, especially so if they are in a position of guiding and nurturing that a teacher is.  Personally, I would have liked to have see the opportunistic, dirty cunt banged up.

Quite fucking right.

FWIW, there seem to be just as many cases of female teachers seducing sixteen-year old boys. (Not that I ever got lucky back in the day with the hot school librarian, not for lack of trying!)

Guest KuntaCunty

Quite right.  Far too many ethical breaches for this cunt to get off so fucking easily.  

Guest Dr Pandemic

At 16, you may look the part, all pert and pretty and 'know it all', but you know sweet fuck all and very little of the consequences of these types of actions. The blokes a wrong un. He had ample opportunity to put a stop to this and chose to go the way of the 'ego'. Any 44 year old who wants to fuck a 16 year old is a wrong un, especially so if they are in a position of guiding and nurturing that a teacher is. Personally, I would have liked to have see the opportunistic, dirty cunt banged up.

Spot on, although in the eyes of the law, he isnt guilty of much. Its a moral call, not a legal one. Must be one sad and lonely motherfucker

Spot on, although in the eyes of the law, he isnt guilty of much. Its a moral call, not a legal one. Must be one sad and lonely motherfucker

I agree that it is a moral rather than legal call. They hauled him in for breach of trust. I didn't think it would end up in imprisonment. Although I don't think it hurts to remind society from time to time that there is a line. We don't send kids to school to be pegged by some seedy lothario teacher, no matter how sexually aware these young people may feel they are. If it were my daughter this fucker would be living in fear of a midnight knock on the door.

Most state schools are a sexual "free for all " as it is with teenage pregnancies rife, gay teacher "role" models and abortion on demand for mishaps.
In such a laissez-faire climate I'd be surprised if the teachers didn't join in with the odd pupil.Few of them are even married.
By having openly gay teachers you have opened a Pandora's box of spiritual and moral decay as it is.
They'll be lowering the age of consent to 12 or 13 next....

*sits back, puts feet up, and opens bag of popcorn*