CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

Imagine for a moment if reincarnation were true. Would brony still be fat and queer in his new life? Would reincarnated frank be asking us to kill ourselves? Would the reborn Jazz use a more premium art software package than windows paint? Would the new judge still be waiting for discounted bakery goods at tesco?
Would any resident of Cheshire come back as anything other than a cunt?

Guest ducunti

Imagine for a moment if reincarnation were true. Would brony still be fat and queer in his new life? Would reincarnated frank be asking us to kill ourselves? Would the reborn Jazz use a more premium art software than windows paint? Would the new judge still be waiting for discounted bakery goods at tesco?Would any resident of Cheshire come back as anything other than a cunt?

Nick Clegg still wouldn't be able to swim.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm not doing too badly in this life, but I sure wouldn't want another go, not here anyway.  Maybe there are other distant worlds, with not as many idiotic cunts controlling things that might be worth the effort.  

Imagine for a moment if reincarnation were true. Would brony still be fat and queer in his new life? Would reincarnated frank be asking us to kill ourselves? Would the reborn Jazz use a more premium art software than windows paint? Would the new judge still be waiting for discounted bakery goods at tesco?
Would any resident of Cheshire come back as anything other than a cunt?

You've just summed up about 50% of the corner in a few lines!

Guest judgetwi

Life is a cunt, its probably the only one that we get which makes it even more of a cunt.

Give it a rest for fucks sake. If you've got nothing to say shut the fuck up and go and walk in the snow or something.

Guest KuntaCunty

kill yourself

If any actual NEW people found this site and wanted to join, I think they may be slightly off put thinking it's full of hostility, not having the experience, exposure or rhythm to our beloved corner.  

If any actual NEW people found this site and wanted to join, I think they may be slightly off put thinking it's full of hostility, not having the experience, exposure or rhythm to our beloved corner.  

That what attracted me to it in the first place, a bit like  bad boy boyfriend ;-)

and you can fuck off too