CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muslim Poofs

Guest judgetwi

Guest Alfie Noakes

More ISIS bollocks.

Four men were given 90 lashes for playing a keyboard and a lute.

These instruments are apparently "insulting to Islam".

Fuck ISIS and fuck Sharia Law.

All that is joyous in life is barred. I get the feeling that some miserable depressed cunt had a say in what was written in the holy law books. They couldn't be happy, so they had to make the world fucking miserable. They really are a scourge on all that is decent and joyous about life. As there is no after life, it seems such a waste to spend all your life being miserable just in case.

Guest KuntaCunty

Save more deaths and ban the fucking game. It's a fucking cunts game watched by cunts who feel the need to come on here and bore the fuck out of us. Like we're fucking interested. Fuck off with your football noms cunt.

Better still,just fuck off.

In fairness, Snatch, the thread started off not about footie, but about these irksome, miserable, sniveling shitcunt ISIS fuckers that beheaded a group of young men just for watching a game in tele.  It turned into a footie thread.  Now, I admit, I do watch a match from time to time, when the programming is utter shite, and I don't feel like reading.  Otherwise, I avoid it.  

All of these sophisticated smart weapons stockpiled about, and we aren't using any of them on these fucking cretinous ISIS knob ends, WHY?  If we can use a laser to guide a bomb into a bunker of some cunt wanted for beheading a fit bird that merely viewed a man walking down the street, why don't we do just that, bomb the fucking piss out of them and be done with them.  Don't do it for the sky fairy, don't do it for any other reason than we fucking felt like it when Stoke City lost!  

In fairness, Snatch, the thread started off not about footie, but about these irksome, miserable, sniveling shitcunt ISIS fuckers that beheaded a group of young men just for watching a game in tele.  It turned into a footie thread.  Now, I admit, I do watch a match from time to time, when the programming is utter shite, and I don't feel like reading.  Otherwise, I avoid it.  

All of these sophisticated smart weapons stockpiled about, and we aren't using any of them on these fucking cretinous ISIS knob ends, WHY?  If we can use a laser to guide a bomb into a bunker of some cunt wanted for beheading a fit bird that merely viewed a man walking down the street, why don't we do just that, bomb the fucking piss out of them and be done with them.  Don't do it for the sky fairy, don't do it for any other reason than we fucking felt like it when Stoke City lost!  

Your right Kunta,I have gone off thread a bit.

As much as football is a poofs game there are 13 young lives wasted,

13 Families that will never see there sons grow up.

13 Families grieving for the cold bloodied murder and for what cause?

All because some cunt doesn't like the way the Western World lives.

Bet these cunts have mobile phones and all the other technology the western world loves.

Guest KuntaCunty

Your right Kunta,I have gone off thread a bit.

As much as football is a poofs game there are 13 young lives wasted,

13 Families that will never see there sons grow up.

13 Families grieving for the cold bloodied murder and for what cause?

All because some cunt doesn't like the way the Western World lives.

Bet these cunts have mobile phones and all the other technology the western world loves.

You can count on it.  How else will one cell communicate with another plotting which innocent lives will be snuffed out next?  Miserable cunts! 

You can count on it.  How else will one cell communicate with another plotting which innocent lives will be snuffed out next?  Miserable cunts! 

Are they being tapped into by the secret services around the world or are they too busy finding out who's shagging who's neighbour?

Guest KuntaCunty

Are they being tapped into by the secret services around the world or are they too busy finding out who's shagging who's neighbour?

Prepaid "burner" phones aren't easily tapped.  They're disposable.  They use them a few times, and toss them, start with a new one.  The numbers are exchanged through code in email to their cousins that own petrol stations, cafe's and liquor stores. 

Guest judgetwi

I've found that the strangest aspect of this site, besides Broneys rampant sexual deviancy and Vajazzles paranoid schizophrenia, is this idea that football is somehow for knob jockeys. It's a proud, manly working class pursuit where homosexualists are villified and ostracised. On the fucking ball, City!

It's quite simple so i'll explain it. Do you remember the weedy poofy kids at school who always had a sick note for PE? Like me you probably took the piss out of them and called them wankers all day long. Well, inevitably, they grew up but they never forgot. Words hurt, especially when they are true. Of course if i had known they would still be crying about it all these years later i would have kept my fucking mouth shut which, despite being adults, these cunts are unable to do. These psychological scars run deep and are unlikely to heal. We should feel sorry for them and i genuinely do. They're still poofs though!

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's quite simple so i'll explain it. Do you remember the weedy poofy kids at school who always had a sick note for PE? Like me you probably took the piss out of them and called them wankers all day long. Well, inevitably, they grew up but they never forgot. Words hurt, especially when they are true. Of course if i had known they would still be crying about it all these years later i would have kept my fucking mouth shut which, despite being adults, these cunts are unable to do. These psychological scars run deep and are unlikely to heal. We should feel sorry for them and i genuinely do. They're still poofs though!

I have to disagree with you on that one. Football is an irons game, just look at Brighton, playing like a bunch of queer cunts against Arsenal today.

Guest judgetwi

I have to disagree with you on that one. Football is an irons game, just look at Brighton, playing like a bunch of queer cunts against Arsenal today.

Sorry but anyone who uses the word "Irons" on this site, unless they are talking about the dirty West Ham cocksuckers, is exactly the sort of weedy poof cunt i am talking about. It's possible , of course, that you are being ironic but i am not used to that sort of thing on here so you can kiss my fat hairy arse.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Sorry but anyone who uses the word "Irons" on this site, unless they are talking about the dirty West Ham cocksuckers, is exactly the sort of weedy poof cunt i am talking about. It's possible , of course, that you are being ironic but i am not used to that sort of thing on here so you can kiss my fat hairy arse.

I would not do that (kiss your arse), but I am sure Brony would. I was not weedy, I was a swimmer and rugby player, so that screws up your theory a bit. Brighton played like a load of poofs as usual today.