CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

bernard ingham - protocunt

colonelkurtz

I agree london, that wasn't a criticism. I'd give her a fierce one too if I had the chance, but precisely nothing appeared in the press about it.

On a side note, can any of the wimmin on here enlighten me as to how the scarecrow-haired buffoon seems able to shag any female within shouting distance? This is beyond my comprehension, I cannot imagine how any bird could possibly find him attractive.

Not for me Scotty.  All that plummyness puts me right off.  I can't stand toff types.  

• Like 1

I agree london, that wasn't a criticism. I'd give her a fierce one too if I had the chance, but precisely nothing appeared in the press about it.
On a side note, can any of the wimmin on here enlighten me as to how the scarecrow-haired buffoon seems able to shag any female within shouting distance? This is beyond my comprehension, I cannot imagine how any bird could possibly find him attractive.

It may be the case of mercy fucks. I mean just look at David Blunket.
All politicians are fucking ugly. Can you think of an attractive one?

It may be the case of mercy fucks. I mean just look at David Blunket.
All politicians are fucking ugly. Can you think of an attractive one?

Caroline Nokes, my local mp. Hot as fucking hades, and she's well up for a bit of playing away from the marital bed, as google will confirm. I saw her a few weeks ago at the Cromwell arms in romsey, cracking piece of stuff.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Caroline Nokes, my local mp. Hot as fucking hades, and she's well up for a bit of playing away from the marital bed, as google will confirm. I saw her a few weeks ago at the Cromwell arms in romsey, cracking piece of stuff.

Last pub in Romsey I drank in was called the Old House at Home. Great beer. I believe Romsey used to have the most pubs per head in England.
Great place for a crawl if you are in the area.

Guest judgetwi

I can imagine Bernard and Jeffrey double teaming Maggie in a rip roaring ATM spectacular. She then gives birth to a guppy face twit with gills and a poor sense of direction. Oh wait a minute...

Excellent Herr Oberst, enduring image as they say. Next Tuesday, as i'm sure you know, is the UK Holocaust Memorial Day. I would just like to point out that it is a day for remembrance NOT celebration. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in some social situation. having said that i suspect that the only people you mix with socially are low life fascist bastards like your good self. Have a nice day.

Menstruation is ancient history for those two. These days it's adult Pampers with vinyl knickers, just in case.

I heard they both drink the blood of virgins and that it's caused them to start ovulating again.

Excellent Herr Oberst, enduring image as they say. Next Tuesday, as i'm sure you know, is the UK Holocaust Memorial Day. I would just like to point out that it is a day for remembrance NOT celebration. I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in some social situation. having said that i suspect that the only people you mix with socially are low life fascist bastards like your good self. Have a nice day.

If the memorial day wasn't an exclusively jewish affair, it might deserve respect from people of all nations. The relatives of 25 million Russians for example. Nevertheless, I'll watch it with interest to see if other events get a mention.