CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drive with their fog lights on at the slightest hint of mist or fog

Ape™️

Why do certain idiots on the road feel it necessary to drive around like they are on a fucking rally night stage, just because there is a bit of mist in the air? I've just been stuck behind some wanker for about 10 miles with rear fog lights so bright I was really struggling to focus clearly on the road ahead, and not more than a hint of mist in the air to be seen. Modern cars don't allow fog lights to be left switched on when the ignition goes off and on again, so the cunts can't use that as an excuse. Fucking morons.

It's the same problem with forward-facing fog lights being used merely because it's dark. 'Driving lights' I think, some people call them. I'd drive them....right up their fucking arses.

Guest JackoTC

I questioned someone I know who does this - he said he thought it looked cool. How the fuck does he know if he's driving ? I dissuaded him of this notion at once by threatening to glass him. I noticed that we didn't get an xmas card from his family this year. 

I questioned someone I know who does this - he said he thought it looked cool. How the fuck does he know if he's driving ? I dissuaded of this notion at once by threatening to glass him. I noticed that we didn't get an xmas card from his family this year.

I'm relieved to see you took a moderate approach to dissuading the cunt from doing it again ;)

Guest nobgobbler

It happens a lot round here on our roads. No street lighting between villages. The cunts blind you every night and when there's a bit of low lying fog your're totally blinded by the cunts. They inevitably end up in a ditch so its not all bad.

It happens a lot round here on our roads. No street lighting between villages. The cunts blind you every night and when there's a bit of low lying fog your're totally blinded by the cunts. They inevitably end up in a ditch so its not all bad.

Do you live in a local town for local people?

I see the Punk is again peddling his own alcoholic habits to normal people.

Yes, having a few beers before driving is, apparently, perfectly acceptable to him. Funnily enough Its something I don't do; it must be my poor middle class upbringing, along with my inadequate comprehensive school education, that have given me such a skewed sense of right and wrong.
  • Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

If they can make cars that can switch their own wipers on, then they should be able to make fog lights that switch themselves off when there is no fog. Try following one of these cunts with a motorbike helmet and visor on, the whole thing glows red from the lights and suddenly you can see nothing else.

Guest Alfie Noakes

For 'poor middle class' and a 'comprehensive education' that means lower middle class.
A poor education isn't the end of the world but it's not a very good start either.....
Try reading a decent newspaper like the Telegraph and join a golf club. Improve your mind and feel less inferior.

Our local academies out do most fee paying schools. The fact that someone has gone to a fee paying school does not necessarily mean a better education. I went from a grammar to a fee paying school and I found most of the kids in the fee paying school to be backward, insular and unable to communicate well with people outside of the clique they were in. A lot of them ended up the wrong side of the law too. Exam success was lower at the fee paying school than the grammar.

Our local academies out do most fee paying schools. The fact that someone has gone to a fee paying school does not necessarily mean a better education. I went from a grammar to a fee paying school and I found most of the kids in the fee paying school to be backward, insular and unable to communicate well with people outside of the clique they were in. A lot of them ended up the wrong side of the law too. Exam success was lower at he fee paying school than the grammar.

Yes, I always smile inwardly when I think of my childrens' first class education in the state system and qualifications outdoing those of my privately educated nieces and nephews.  Plus, they didn't get buggered by the toffs in the year above.

• Like 1

For 'poor middle class' and a 'comprehensive education' that means lower middle class.
A poor education isn't the end of the world but it's not a very good start either.....
Try reading a decent newspaper like the Telegraph and join a golf club. Improve your mind and feel less inferior.

Just a thought, PA, but one's class isn't anything to do with money. It is to do , these days with professional status unless you have an inherited title. Bearing in mind you went to a local agro college and by your own admission achieved fuck all, what class do you think you are and why? And...... I ask again, nicely for the second time, could you cunt the cunts of the world please and refrain from pissing in the well on the site? I thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

My upbringing and education has served me just fine, thank you. I work in a highly technical industry and make a very good living, despite not reading the Telegraph or playing golf.

Guest JackoTC

Just a thought, PA, but one's class isn't anything to do with money. It is to do , these days with professional status unless you have an inherited title. Bearing in mind you went to a local agro college and by your own admission achieved fuck all, what class do you think you are and why? And...... I ask again, nicely for the second time, could you cunt the cunts of the world please and refrain from pissing in the well on the site? I thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

What well ? Do we have a well now ? Can I throw Keef down it ?

Guest Alfie Noakes

If you own a Subaru imprezza for some reason a bright sunny day requires fog light use.

Also the obligatory cherry bomb exhaust, loads of noise and probably a lot less power, however the owner will insist to all and sundry that they get another ten horses for all that noise.

Guest ducunti

Also the obligatory cherry bomb exhaust, loads of noise and probably a lot less power, the owner will insist that they get another ten horses for all that noise.

I'm sure most of these are driven by snowboarders.