CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chief Petty Officer Geoffrey Rooney

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This cunt just got 14 years for a string of child sex offences including the rape of a six month baby. Lets hope he falls from the landing when the suicide nets are not there.
Experts say he will never lose his attraction to children.
Evil cunt should be fucking executed.

post-134-0-17501100-1422037731_thumb.jpg

He raped a six month old bay? Rape is bad enough bit how fucking sick is that.

14 measley years for child sex offences?

Hang these cunts. I'm fucked off with scum like this getting a few years inside and then being released with a new identity.

Nailing this cunt to the wall and letting him bleed in a Halal meat stylee would be an idea.

CUNT.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Lets hope he gets it sooner rather than later.

I just hope it really hurts and takes a long time for him to be snuffed. Death of a thousand cuts may be relevant.

Guest ducunti

Why not do a deal with the USA and send these cunts to one of the less popular American prison establishments, plenty of prison endorsed therapy there and a man up in the circle to dish out some corrective action with a high powered rifle if he objects. 

Why not do a deal with the USA and send these cunts to one of the less popular American prison establishments, plenty of prison endorsed therapy there and a man up in the circle to dish out some corrective action with a high powered rifle if he objects.

I'd splurge out (so to speak) on pay-per-view to watch this cunt shuffle down the Green Mile, his incontinence pants bulging more and more with each step.

Fuck Mr Jingles, fuck Tom Hanks, and fuck Tom Daley!

This cunt just got 14 years for a string of child sex offences including the rape of a six month baby. Lets hope he falls from the landing when the suicide nets are not there.
Experts say he will never lose his attraction to children.
Evil cunt should be fucking executed.

He will kill himself, I am casting spells for him to hang himself.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He will kill himself, I am casting spells for him to hang himself.

Unfortunately by doing so you have crossed from white to black magic. It's all a bit silly really.
It won't work prof, no such thing as the supernatural.

Guest ducunti

Unfortunately by doing so you have crossed from white to black magic. It's all a bit silly really.

How About asking Harry Potter to do it then, while he's at it we can all slip Emma Watson a quick one.

Guest JackoTC

Don't these pricks have a separate wing so they don't get slashed by other inmates?

Yes, but it's like a sport, inside. It's an ongoing challenge to find new and creative ways of getting at them from the main population. They never see it coming.

Powdered glass in their food, doesn't get noticed until they have eaten it. Aggressive prisoners being given the blind eye and 2 minutes with the cunts, and if its a nasty nick, the arse bandits are let loose on the fucker. I had a mate who spent a lot of time inside - the fucker will not get away with it. Do you think if he goes to the papers or the authorities anyone will support him ? No fucking way does anyone stick their neck out for a kiddie diddler. He'll be fucking ruined when he gets out.  

Guest JackoTC

You could put these cunts into punishment battalions in the old days. I'd make them perform Riverdance on all the roads in Helmand

...without wearing the appropriate footwear. It will play hell with their little toes.

Guest ducunti

After 3 months walking barefoot across the Afghan desert to get there, I wouldn't of thought his toes would be that recognisable.That would of course be if he was not kidnapped and traded to Jihadi john for video decapitation.

Me candles are burning & I am chanting magic words - it will happen - I did a tarot card reading.

Do not mock me interest in witchcraft - I am cursing the cuntage 

Geoffrey Rooney

Soo :ph34r:

Ways in which ProfB is like Professor X:

• Bald
  • In a wheelchair
  • Has a colostomy bag
  • Fucking mutant

Ways in which ProfB is NOT like Professor X:

• Likes crumpets (Professor X is more partial to a “wee scone” - see X-Men # 133)
  • IQ of 45
  • Like 1