CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'The craic'

Guest MikeD

Oh you Irish cunts are so crazy and fucking bonkers. You're the only race of people on earth who go out and have a drink and a laugh are you?

You have such a monopoly on it that you've given it a name of it's own you fucking wankers, fuck off!

Cue the judge and his lecture on racial/tribal stetreotyping.

Just what occurred to me after posting it. So glad we have him to educate us and make the world a better place.

Guest ducunti

Just what occurred to me after posting it. So glad we have him to educate us and make the world a better place.

How do you know he's not an Irish heavy drinking person anyway, in reality he's probably a school lollipop man who does a bit of litter picking in his spare time while shouting at the kids for riding on the pavement. 

Guest DingTheRioja

How do you know he's not an Irish heavy drinking person anyway, in reality he's probably a school lollipop man who does a bit of litter picking in his spare time while shouting at the kids for riding on the pavement. 

Was it really necessary to insert those 2 words?

The craic (or crack) is actually not an Irish saying. It's actually from middle english (crak) meaning "News" or "conversation". The Irish imported into their culture in the 20th century.

Thieving cunts, can't even be original!

Guest DingTheRioja

A man has to have a hobby.

Which bit is the hobby and which bit is the career?

Holy shit, tell me you're winding me up? Just as well I didn't quote the verses about Rastus and Ahmed!

I was trying, unsuccessfully, to be witty. I won't lie and claim I would have known what you were talking about ordinarily, I just remember the song being quoted in a previous post! And who said this site wasn't educational.

Are Judge and Frank the same person? Their air of superiority routine seems awfully similar.

Far from it, Mike. The only slight similarity.. is that we can both spot a fumbling fucking red donkey from a mile off.