CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49,000 homos to be pardoned for past poofery ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest ducunti

Why is in the modern day uk political correctness and ineffectual muppet politicians, force me to accept and grudgingly like all these minority activist and religious groups that actually totally despise the likes of the normal indigenous population.

Guest Lady Penelope

The liberal/lefties at the BBC will most likely attempt to get paedophiles pardoned soon, it'll get them off the hook a treat.

We can't even get the establishment pedoes charged in the first place so how the fuck can they be pardoned?

Thats because you have to start small and build up your "capacity". Try the following:
1. pencil
2. dolly clothes peg
3. packet of rolos
4. pocket torch
5. sliding sash window weight
6. rolling pin
7. black stallion
hope that helps.

Thats because you have to start small and build up your "capacity". Try the following:
1. pencil
2. dolly clothes peg
3. packet of rolos
4. pocket torch
5. sliding sash window weight
6. rolling pin
7. black stallion
hope that helps.

May I substitute pocket torch for Galliano bottle?

Guest JackoTC

Call The Midwife was good last night.  Do we really want to go back to days of prison or 'The Cure' for people who just love one another?

Certainly not. And believe it or not, I'm not an out and out homophobe either. It just seems to me that for a minority group they have one of the loudest voices, and a lot of influence.............And I don't want to get bummed if I happen to drink myself into oblivion and some bricklayer in a dress convinces me he's Miranda Hart.

Certainly not. And believe it or not, I'm not an out and out homophobe either. It just seems to me that for a minority group they have one of the loudest voices, and a lot of influence.............And I don't want to get bummed if I happen to drink myself into oblivion and some bricklayer in a dress convinces me he's Miranda Hart.

If my only female option was miranda hart, I'd fucking well turn gay.

People can be who the fuck they want to be, so long as they don't break the law or try to trip me up with a politically correct agenda.  I have someone quite close to me who is going through transition, quite an eye opener seeing it all unfold from the inside (not a euphemism).

There's this thing called Ebola - what a horrible disease that fucker is. We've still to get on top of that one.

A bit closer to home?

Okay, in Twentieth Century Britain, the number of food banks are growing, we get all dewey-eyed about a young girl raising £1/4m for a pensioner who has been beaten up - forgetting the fact he was beaten up by some piece of shit in the first place.....oh and just for shits and giggles the Russians are getting a bit frisky with our airspace.

Still, as long as the agenda can be bossed by some gobby minorities that's just fucking peachy.

People can be who the fuck they want to be, so long as they don't break the law or try to trip me up with a politically correct agenda. I have someone quite close to me who is going through transition, quite an eye opener seeing it all unfold from the inside (not a euphemism).

This really tugged at my heart strings, Pooh. My childhood best friend was the basis for the hungry caterpillar story.
  • Like 1

There's nothing wrong with being a bandit. It's the way they witter on about banditry and how fucking brilliant it is that I find annoying. There is no fucking way on earth that someones arse is better than a lovely bit of wet minge. fucking weirdos.

When I fill out my sexual preference on a form, there is never a box for 'standing leaning over a chair back, in front of the mirror'.

You think you have problems. Spotter is Welsh.

There's nothing wrong with being a bandit. It's the way they witter on about banditry and how fucking brilliant it is that I find annoying. There is now fucking way on earth that someones arse is better than a lovely bit of wet minge. fucking weirdos.

Indeed... More chuffing and less botting.

It's just another form of fetish, no more and no less. Some people like dressing up in rubber etc. (don't knock it until you've tried it...apparently) and some people like their own sex. Just shag who you want, shut the fuck up about it and spare us the fucking victim shite as we're sick of hearing it.

Guest DingTheRioja

Just shag who you want, shut the fuck up about it and spare us the fucking victim shite as we're sick of hearing it.

Not much to add to that....

(except maybe getting Proof of Age and a Consent Form signed in triplicate...)

Guest Even bigger cunt.

When I fill out my sexual preference on a form, there is never a box for 'standing leaning over a chair back, in front of the mirror'.

Nearly choked myself drinking a cup of tea reading above. :lol: cunt.