CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Get yourself a merkin and let stop with your thrice monthly manzilian waxings you poof. That will end at least that portion of your daily ridicule. 

Wiz, Frank and I both have been taken in by that foul, drug addled cunt, Quince.I'm willing to see him dead and unacknowledged on the corner, until he drifts away like a minor memory, a'la DelBoy or Londonm. Will you join me in never uttering his name again and refusing to acknowledge his disgusting existence?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wiz, Frank and I both have been taken in by that foul, drug addled cunt, Quince.I'm willing to see him dead and unacknowledged on the corner, until he drifts away like a minor memory, a'la DelBoy or Londonm. Will you join me in never uttering his name again and refusing to acknowledge his disgusting existence?

On the horns of a dilemma; I don't see a way to walk away from this unscathed by taking a side. The pages of this hallowed and esteemed site are rife with conflict when one "hops on a bandwagon" against another member. Those attempting to remain neutral like the cunt Swiss also find themselves gaped and left for dead. 

I would like to try reserving judgement on a post by post basis. I don't do this often, for obvious reasons, but to quote that sniveling soppy cunt frank, I like you all...a lot. 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wiz.. a gamer himself and watcher of movies, might not grasp the seriousness of what is going on here this evening. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Wiz.. a gamer himself and watcher of movies, might not grasp the seriousness of what is going on here this evening. 

I admit to having missed something in the last 36 hours, frank. Last I was here there was an uneasy peace throughout the land. I return today to discover hell hath been unleashed and wounded cunts strewn across the landscape. 

Care to shed some light?  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I admit to having missed something in the last 36 hours, frank. Last I was here there was an uneasy peace throughout the land. I return today to discover hell hath been unleashed and wounded cunts strewn across the landscape. 

Care to shed some light?  

Well.. let me tell you now. Quincy fucking Cockfingers has been exposed as a hairless fucking gamer. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

Well.. let me tell you now. Quincy fucking Cockfingers has been exposed as a hairless fucking gamer. 

Oh dear, I've definitely missed something then. I will have to inform my wife she will be attending her parents anniversary celebration alone so I can catch up on the happenings of our beloved corner. If she's smart, she'll tell the old cunts she's ill and stay home with me. Fuck knows this will be more entertaining than anything involving her oldies, except their funerals. 

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, not the Kurt Cobain band but the British 1960's psychedelic version. 

Its a happy tune and could pass off as a 1980's eurotrash hit.

Ivé got that on vinyl, Nice track.

Guest Wizardsleeve
37 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Gongers, I have to say, I'm stunned.  Formulaic, American shite.  These no talent, gormless, tone deaf cunts couldn't play Mary Had a Little Fucking Lamb if their worthless lives depended on it.  

On 15/10/2016 at 2:55 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Another of my faves...stirring stuff...proud to be British etc...Article 50 can't come soon enough.

Somewhat let down by the fact that the video appears to have been directed by the same cunt who was responsible for "Star Trek - The Motion Picture".

The first minute or so of this one is perhaps the finest minute of piano music ever written. The other 35 minutes are a bit crap, sadly.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Somewhat let down by the fact that the video appears to have been directed by the same cunt who was responsible for "Star Trek - The Motion Picture".

The first minute or so of this one is perhaps the finest minute of piano music ever written. The other 35 minutes are a bit crap, sadly.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Beautiful. Have you heard Holst's planet suite?  Stirring stuff.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, Decimus said:

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:29 PM, Frank said:

What the holy fuck has been going on here Francois ? That spacker Deco taking your name in vain, and speaking about you like an equal - and you let it slide ?? Where did they cut the cancer from you ? The right hemisphere of your brain ? Maybe it would have been best to pull the plug.......