CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eddie likes it.

We aren't in the market for that Eddie. I suggest you apply to punkers for that sort of thing. I feel sick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll always be the best on here. Listen up, turd..

Frank, though cream always rises to the top, so does scum, and this here is no fucking pint of milk- it is a vile cesspit, inhabited by the very worst sort of cunt imaginable.  You truly are the cream of the crop. Everyone fucking hates you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

'if I die tonight, bury me in my favourite yellow leather patent shoes'. Fantastic.

Idiot.

Quincy Cockfingers    1,348

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 4,383 posts

Posted June 3 · 

On 03/06/2016 at 7:31 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You've got the measure of that snatch weasel Frank. Changes sides like the fucking breeze. I've been a Lone Ranger and top dog since day one. Would you like to be my new deputy? 

Stop slicking up to that alley slouching nonchalante, Frank. Hanging around by the dustbins at the side of his dad's kebab shop, top cat faggot, chewing a match, skinny jeans, so cool to the kids, so cool until his ankle bracelet buzzes and his wig falls into your face as he tries to rape you but totally fucks it up and cums on his yellow patent leather shoes.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quincy Cockfingers    1,348

• Quincy Cockfingers
  • Members
  • 4,383 posts

Posted June 3 · 

Stop slicking up to that alley slouching nonchalante, Frank. Hanging around by the dustbins at the side of his dad's kebab shop, top cat faggot, chewing a match, skinny jeans, so cool to the kids, so cool until his ankle bracelet buzzes and his wig falls into your face as he tries to rape you but totally fucks it up and cums on his yellow patent leather shoes.

Quince I refuse to read that until it's correctly formatted and it makes some sort of fucking sense. Even then I might choose to ignore it.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Quince I refuse to read that until it's correctly formatted and it makes some sort of fucking sense. Even then I might choose to ignore it.

Struggle through that Asda - wine haze. You'll get there. 

I dropped you that Cave reference months ago, but you were and clearly are too much of a clot to register it. Some fan. Pfff.

50 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Struggle through that Asda - wine haze. You'll get there. 

I dropped you that Cave reference months ago, but you were and clearly are too much of a clot to register it. Some fan. Pfff.

No. You may recall that you were lifting Cave lyrics in your coquettish drawn-out shitty fucking noms. I caught you out and you whimpered in a corner for a week.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Frank, who did the edging on your laminate flooring?  It's a fucking disgrace.

Always consider the framing of any photo, idiot.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2po5dnr&s=9

Call that a mitred edge? Fucking shit wickes laminate, laid by a spastic. This guy obviously doesn't have 20 quid to his name. I feel sick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Frank said:

No. You may recall that you were lifting Cave lyrics in your coquettish drawn-out shitty fucking noms. I caught you out and you whimpered in a corner for a week.

I don't remember it that way. You're deluded. I take it this back chat tonight means you're back on the booze again? Hopefully it will result in something worthwhile - anything would be an improvement on this weeks ass gravy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't remember it that way. You're deluded. I take it this back chat tonight means you're back on the booze again? Hopefully it will result in something worthwhile - anything would be an improvement on this weeks ass gravy. 

Like a John Bonham-esque exit from this world.