CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ticket Agencies

Neil

I thought ticket touting was illegal,how come these cunts can miraculously have loads of Dave Gilmour tickets available at £160-£250 just an hour after they were available online at 70 quid!,€47 for Verona and Florence where I wanted to go and now five times that on their UK site. I fucking hate these parasitic cunts and hope they fucking get Ebola the fucking cunts!

Guest judgetwi

No, it's the cunts selling them on the streets who are illegal but these corporate big money fuckers can do what they like and include all sorts of "administrative charges." When demand outstrips supply the capitalist principle kicks in ; if you ain't in the know you have to pay through the nose so suck it up. I've paid 200 quid for 2 tickets for an event on October 4th with a face value of 40 quid each. The Stub Hub cunts have said they don't actually possess the tickets at the moment and can't guarantee delivery until October 1st. What a fucking farce! But if you want it you have to pay so you are fucked.

Guest JackoTC

I thought ticket touting was illegal,how come these cunts can miraculously have loads of Dave Gilmour tickets available at £160-£250 just an hour after they were available online at 70 quid!,€47 for Verona and Florence where I wanted to go and now five times that on their UK site. I fucking hate these parasitic cunts and hope they fucking get Ebola the fucking cunts!

Oh fuck!...I'll just drink another bottle of red and await the abuse....cunts all of 'em

​You deserve abuse for wanting to pay money to see that twat Gilmour. Next you'll be telling us you bought the new Floyd album ? To duplicate a copy of that, take one of the worst tracks from each of their studio albums from the seventies/ eighties, and flog it for £15 a throw. Then throw yourself under a fucking steamroller.

Judging by the speed the tickets sold out there are a lot of 'twats' about,no,I didn't buy the new album but I did listen to it and yes there is an argument that it is a record company screwing the fans yet again but as for dissing the man I don't think you can deny his contribution to music over the last 50 years so easily.So fuck you and now get dressed in your favourite Bros T-shirt and put on your Steps greatest hits CD and take the whole box of anti-depressants that you are so obviously on.

Guest nobgobbler

The venues aren't much better. I bought tickets direct from sheffield arena to see some band or other, at the back as they said these were the only ones available. Five minutes after I'd paid for them, seats at the front few rows became available. I went fucking mad at them and accused them of telling me lies so they gave me front row seats. These days, if I can't get the tickets I want direct from the venue or from Ticketmaster, I don't bother, and I go see something else instead. Bought tickets off ebay a couple of times as these were better than available buying direct from the venue, but each time I spent the next 6 months worrying that I might have been robbed. The trouble with that is you never really know until you turn up on the night. Cunts.

Fucking nest of usurping vipers!

If they can shoehorn in an extra charge then they'll make Ryan Air look like the very paradigm of largesse and benevolence

"So that's £20 to see 'A bunch of funny haircuts, lauded by NME for fear of being excommunicated from Planet-fucking-Now'. Plus a £1.50 admin charge, plus first class posteage plus use of a credit card, plus the day has a 'Y' in it's name, plus the  'up against that wall right now else I'll kick your fucking head in' charge plus VAT - that come's to a golden Succubus Left Nut and the virginity of your first born, please"

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Judging by the speed the tickets sold out there are a lot of 'twats' about,no,I didn't buy the new album but I did listen to it and yes there is an argument that it is a record company screwing the fans yet again but as for dissing the man I don't think you can deny his contribution to music over the last 50 years so easily.So fuck you and now get dressed in your favourite Bros T-shirt and put on your Steps greatest hits CD and take the whole box of anti-depressants that you are so obviously on.

​Yes. Super.

Guest judgetwi

You're going to an event on October 4th are you, Judith? A somewhat coy way of expressing yourself. Oh look, the fucking American football is on at Wembley on October 4th. I suppose all those big blokes in tight trousers violently banging their helmets together proved irresistible to you. Pooftah!

​None of your fucking business what i'm doing nose ointment.

​You deserve abuse for wanting to pay money to see that twat Gilmour. Next you'll be telling us you bought the new Floyd album ? To duplicate a copy of that, take one of the worst tracks from each of their studio albums from the seventies/ eighties, and flog it for £15 a throw. Then throw yourself under a fucking steamroller.

​Somebody once said to me "You don't find Floyd; Floyd find you". Well thank fuck they haven't come to this part of South East London. Boring twats that they are!

Guest judgetwi

Ha!! So you are a gridironist! I bet you've saved all the couponsarrow-10x10.png from the back of your cereal packets to "Be A Cheerleader For The Day". 

Give us a J!!    J!!  

Give us a U!!    U!!

Give us a D!!     D!!

Give us a G!!    G!!

Give us an E!!  E!!

What have you got?!

A CUNT!!!!!

But who's your favourite team? The Seattle Shitehawks? The Dallas Bum boys? The Green Bay Fudgepackers? Mmm, I reckon your a Foreskins fan. You might like the Washington Redskins too.

​Grow up for fucks sake.