CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life, the universe and everything.

Guest deebom

Guest JackoTC

For fuck sake Bomba - this is repeat bollocks. Get a grip.

And you Poohbear - cheer up for fuck sake. Your still an attractive woman with lots to live for.

For fuck sake Bomba - this is repeat bollocks. Get a grip.

And you Poohbear - cheer up for fuck sake. Your still an attractive woman with lots to live for.

​Thank you Jacko.  You have stalled my inevitable suicide by another 24 hours. ;)

Put here for me to have fun in.  Except there's not that much fun happening really.

Tess, You were in my dreams during my afternoon nap. We met by chance on El Palmar beach in Cadiz. You were stunning in a Farah Fawcett one-piece... far too good for me. Next we were dancing in some basement bar in Tarifa, surrounded by teens.. with not a care in the world. You had to rush back to London to see your daughter and never left your number. I was heartbroken. 

• Like 1

Tess, You were in my dreams during my afternoon nap. We met by chance on El Palmar beach in Cadiz. You were stunning in a Farah Fawcett one-piece... far too good for me. Next we were dancing in some basement bar in Tarifa, surrounded by teens.. with not a care in the world. You had to rush back to London to see your daughter and never left your number. I was heartbroken. 

​Have you ever dream't about me Frank?

​I'm seriously welling up Frank.  But then I've just sniffed my PJ's still damp from the menopausal sweat that poured from  me last night, and I'm brought back to reality.

​I'm seriously welling up Frank.  But then I've just sniffed my PJ's still damp from the menopausal sweat that poured from  me last night, and I'm brought back to reality.

​you're going to be as dry as a cream cracker soon so i suppose menopausal sweat is better than nothing

who's funeral?

I can't remember exactly. You were a fucking mess. Bloated and dolled up in the most inappropriate black lacy number... eager to cock-chomp whatever the occasion. I do recall several weasels in the Corner crying their eyes out, wanking each other off.... wishing you strength. 

Guest deebom

I can't remember exactly. You were a fucking mess. Bloated and dolled up in the most inappropriate black lacy number... eager to cock-chomp whatever the occasion. I do recall several weasels in the Corner crying their eyes out, wanking each other off.... wishing you strength. 

​Fuck off Frank you cunt. Weasels cant wank, they have no hands. You're thinking of otters.

​Fuck off Frank you cunt. Weasels cant wank, they have no hands. You're thinking of otters.

​Nah couldn't be otters. Had one once and it was fucking hopeless - formed a kind of 'tent' contraption with it's little paw and definitely needed 'go faster stripes' on it's wanking fist.....'languid' didn't even begin to describe what it served up.

And it didn't rubber up too when we did the Nasty.

You're maybe thinking of Pine Martens? They're the motherfucking bomb.