CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Ennis

Cuntybaws

They`re all a bunch of self centered glory hunting bastards, the worst of which has to be that God awful Grace Jones lookalikee, fucking Denise Lewis. She jumps around like something on drugs which ironically half the field are and has no sense of lady like decorum which prompts me to believe when she orgasms the whole fucking street will know about it. Olympians all have to be the centre of attention and it`s always about me,me,me. The vast amount of money wasted on these bastards is eye watering and still countries get themselves into crippling dept to have a month of world attention and then decades of civic cuts paying for it, Rio games being a disaster for Brazil. If your a praise and glory whore save somebody`s fucking eyesight, pledge time to local charities, do something for other people not just yourself you sponsored, run around in circles no decorum bastards. 

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

They`re all a bunch of self centered glory hunting bastards, the worst of which has to be that God awful Grace Jones lookalikee, fucking Denise Lewis. She jumps around like something on drugs which ironically half the field are and has no sense of lady like decorum which prompts me to believe when she orgasms the whole fucking street will know about it. Olympians all have to be the centre of attention and it`s always about me,me,me. The vast amount of money wasted on these bastards is eye watering and still countries get themselves into crippling dept to have a month of world attention and then decades of civic cuts paying for it, Rio games being a disaster for Brazil. If your a praise and glory whore save somebody`s fucking eyesight, pledge time to local charities, do something for other people not just yourself you sponsored, run around in circles no decorum bastards. 

Pull your pants up and stop frothing at the bum hole. 

Rio games a disaster for Brazil? Care to explain? If the country is run by a bunch of corrupt money grabbing cunts yet a to grasp the concept of common decency and democracy that's there own fault. They still have police murder squads for fucks sake and were until recently a 3rd world banana shit hole. 

I suspect many of our successful sports men and women do a great deal of good charity and community work but of course don't feel obliged to take selfies with sick kids and plaster it all over twitter as our world beating footballists do.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pull your pants up and stop frothing at the bum hole. 

Rio games a disaster for Brazil? Care to explain? If the country is run by a bunch of corrupt money grabbing cunts yet a to grasp the concept of common decency and democracy that's there own fault. They still have police murder squads for fucks sake and were until recently a 3rd world banana shit hole. 

I suspect many of our successful sports men and women do a great deal of good charity and community work but of course don't feel obliged to take selfies with sick kids and plaster it all over twitter as our world beating footballists do.

I suppose I agree with you in part, but it is a very small part. The bigger part tells me you are talking like a piss poor social worker, so fucking do one.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd rather my tax money go to them rather than some lazy chav cunts or to fund gastric band operations for fattys or cancer treatments for twats who've smoked for 20 years. Lazy, selfish, weak cunts who don't deserve our pity and should be prevented from breeding more of their listless kind.   

A fair point, well made. However, this is just a variation on the old Corner quandary where you have two cunts stood in front of you and only one bullet. Several solutions have been proposed over the years, which essentially boil down to "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." 

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A fair point, well made. However, this is just a variation on the old Corner quandary where you have two cunts stood in front of you and only one bullet. Several solutions have been proposed over the years, which essentially boil down to "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out." 

With your preference for the Smith & Wesson .44, you should have the muzzle velocity to penetrate 2 skulls at close range, simply stand both your chosen cunts in a line and drop the hammer. Quandary avoided.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

With your preference for the Smith & Wesson .44, you should have the muzzle velocity to penetrate 2 skulls at close range, simply stand both your chosen cunts in a line and drop the hammer. Quandary avoided.

Or any half decent gun, stand them side by side and shoot through their necks, soft tissue, and you get the bonus of one being splattered to fuck with the bits of the other.... the only quandry is which to splatter with which (or whom?)