CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Knights of the road

Eddie

This group of overweight knights of the road are a bothersome lot. The foreign lot on occasion causing horrific accidents from lack of sleep and a doctored tachograph,  to the english offering killing laddies of the night. My biggest cause of concern however is being stuck behind one drugged up johnny foreigner straight from spain in one go, whom is travelling at 0.5mph fasting than the other cunt he is overtaking causing a mass tailback. These cunts should be kept in the slow lane only and hung if caught wandering.

Guest JackoTC

On a related note, that "Trucking Cunt" chappie hasn't been on here for a while. He's probably banged up in Broadmoor - he sounded the sort of cunt who knew how to wield a screwdriver...

​And knew how to roll up a fucking carpet.....

Guest JackoTC

well done Admin on some wonderful changes to this already awesome organ. I for one would sell my house and all its contents to support your health care

Please stay on topic.

Guest Keith Lard

Lorry drivers are what they are.Working class cunts with multiple criminal convictions and major supporters of the Uk prositution industry.

They are however essential regardless of the odd missing whore....

​I want to be a lorry driver after I read that.

well done Admin on some wonderful changes to this already awesome organ. I for one would sell my house and all its contents to support your health care

​Have a few days off so you can think about the message I sent. Rather rude of you not to reply. I know a wanker who lets lots of properties if you are not interested in selling.

Nasty accident on the M27 today.  Some truck collided with a car and the car exploded! Just like the movies!  Didn't know they really did that in real life.  Unfortunately someone died, which I had to keep reminding myself about as i was sat in a 6 hour tailback.

​Have a few days off so you can think about the message I sent. Rather rude of you not to reply. I know a wanker who lets lots of properties if you are not interested in selling.

​It's disabled so better send it again

Nasty accident on the M27 today.  Some truck collided with a car and the car exploded! Just like the movies!  Didn't know they really did that in real life.  Unfortunately someone died, which I had to keep reminding myself about as i was sat in a 6 hour tailback.

I got caught up in that fucking nightmare. Had three jobs booked that morning, hedge end, swanwick and fareham. You can imagine how well that went, after two hours of foxing through the back streets I admitted defeat and fucked off home. Even doing that took ages.