CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

seven way leaders debate

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Fatty

As much as I would love to carry on with this thread, there is a stupid Welsh tart in a red dress that needs to be but fucked before bed, good night Cunts Corner Cunts

Guest DrCunt

After that shit fest, I'm starting a new political party. It's called The Cunt Party. Our slogan will be "Vote Cunt, you don't have any other choice!".

After that shit fest, I'm starting a new political party. It's called The Cunt Party. Our slogan will be "Vote Cunt, you don't have any other choice!".

There is too much competition as all parties are full of twats. Why don't you start something easy and essential  like The Scone Party.

Fucking hell fats, you've made me look a right cunt. I had high hopes for you but you've let me down. I made the same mistake with scabies, another fine conneiseur of the English language who inhabited the site briefly

I was hoping for more input from Mr Scabies. I don't know what he was on but it was very strong and very illegal. Or he was just seriously disturbed and fucking thick.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

It's hard to believe that anyone, other than journalists, wasted 2 hours of their life listening to this bunch of proven liars, thieves and cunts. Of course if Millionaireband and Camera-on had ended up rolling on the floor shouting "you're fucking dead you cunt" and Cleggy had got between them shouting, "leave it out, the cunt ain't worth it" i would have been well pissed off that i missed it. However, considering they are multi millionaires, came from the same elite background, went to the same posh schools and have the same paymasters it wasn't much of a risk on my part. Let's face it , their rivalry consists of a competition to see who can get their tongue furthest up the Murdoch arse crack. Total cunts.

Guest MikeD

Just an extended party political broadcast. Sturgeon apparently did well but we can all laugh at the fact that the recent oil price slump will fuck her independence dream once and for all.

Sturgeon's a cunt of the highest order. She was on a charm and disarm offensive last night, lying through her fucking teeth on just about everything, as per fucking usual. She even lied about hospital parking charges, but no cunt dug her up, surprisingly. She's political fucking cancer here. She bleats on about £30 billion of cuts, when our share of that is £2.4 billion, but has trained her drooling fucking cattle that the £7.6 billion deficit imposed by us losing Barnett is fairer than the £2.4 Westminster wants from us. Someone shoot the munchkin cunt, she's a fucking embarrassment. That Welsh commie has a lovely voice, though. Cunt.

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

Sturgeon's a cunt of the highest order. She was on a charm and disarm offensive last night, lying through her fucking teeth on just about everything, as per fucking usual. She even lied about hospital parking charges, but no cunt dug her up, surprisingly. She's political fucking cancer here. She bleats on about £30 billion of cuts, when our share of that is £2.4 billion, but has trained her drooling fucking cattle that the £7.6 billion deficit imposed by us losing Barnett is fairer than the £2.4 Westminster wants from us. Someone shoot the munchkin cunt, she's a fucking embarrassment. That Welsh commie has a lovely voice, though. Cunt.

Where the fuck have you been for the last few months vodds? Hangover?

• Like 1

Funny you should mention Munchkins, Rev, when the police are "investigating a tweet" by sports journalist Fraser Paterson in which he joked that Sturgeon should be hung from the tree outside Bute House. Just as well all those comments about bark strippers have disappeared from the old site!

Funny you should mention Munchkins, Rev, when the police are "investigating a tweet" by sports journalist Fraser Paterson in which he joked that Sturgeon should be hung from the tree outside Bute House. Just as well all those comments about bark strippers have disappeared from the old site!

It was obviously a joke. That tree would never take the strain.

The police in Scotland has been centralised, Mr B. It is now called Police Scotland and answerable to one cunt...a certain Ms Fucking Sturgeon. There are poor cunts who are being lifted for tearing down SNP posters and removing SNP stickers from "street furniture" up here. That's the state of play at the moment. It's like 1950s USSR. They're indoctrinating kids at primary school with a nationalist agenda and introducing a State Guardian scheme for kids up to the age of 18. They have allowed 16-17 year olds the vote, because they're the most easily influenced, so they're considered socially aware enough to vote for these commie bastards, but not socially aware enough to look after themselves. You could be a 17 year old soldier, married and have a child, but that would necessitate three State appointed guardians at fuck knows what cost. They're also trying to register voting cards to ascertain which way cunts vote. They need wiped out. Bastards.