CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

banned cunts that are loitering

Eddie

Hiding in the guest forum shadows , behaving like unwanted revellers at a party, hanging about outside making out they don't really want to come in. Take your 4 pack and 10 Marlborough lights and fuck off 

Low cunning and extensive personality disorder combo are at the heart of the problem. Difficult to solve without a long stay in Broadmore.

• Like 1

Frank is requesting a petition to reinstate his good self, is it a ban for life like when the ' s' fell off my speedos in the shallow end of the David Lloyd pool during half term? , or a temporary ban like Julian clary suffered after the fisting remark ?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Frank can be despicable and a true cunt, so he should be allowed to return as this is cc after all. I heared that frank was in a submarine with James Cameron off the Canary Islands trying to find the wreck of his boat. You never know, bad things can happen very quickly at those depths, I am not crossing my fingers or touching wood (look out brony alert) to wish them luck.

Do my eyes deceive me? Is this Jazz or an imposter? Do us a pic of all the banned cunts on Frank's sinking boat preferably being eaten by sharks so I know its really you.

​You had to ask, Uppers, you daft cunt, you just had to fucking ask!

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC

I know only too well that everything posted on CC can be taken as being sacrosanct, and so imagine my surprise when discovering that Dame Widow has been struck-off after many long years of service. What a sad world this truly is, when with a click of a button a governing body can send a cunt to the bottom of the sea without as much as a ‘Thank You’ note let alone a gold watch. Sure, Frank was a cunt and forever he shall remain as one, but how many of you lot – hand upon heart – have circumnavigated the Bermuda Triangle in a boat, quenched upon Pollack & mushy peas in Leicester Square AND rented your arse out at The Round House… save for Keith.

Fwanks message to us all was a simple one: “Kill Yourself” and yet how many of you ever listened? We’ll all be laughing on the other side of this Corner, when he returns from Syria in his re-vamped Bond-Bug with personal number plates: 1 CUNT, front & aft.

Mark my words…   

​R2D2 ? It is you...it is you !