CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I remember I was initially horrified at being told to kill myself by Frank, after probably my second ever post on CC. I’ve been at loggerheads with the stupid wanker ever since, but I have to confess that I do find him, on the whole, very funny. This is a serious observation - I’m not seeking favour. We cannot allow CC to be taken over by stupid little wankers like @Earl Albert of Ross. Despite Frank being an utterly vile piece of shit, we need him. 

Now, fuck off.

I once rang this klaxon, not long ago in fact.  I mistakenly thought the Corner was better off him than without.  The current rule (LOL) and the rectal piles such as Albert have watered down a once great site.  As it has willfully glided into watery unremarkable cunting, pillars like Frank are no longer necessary to hold the place up, and like the ruins of ancient Greece, Frank is deteriorating at an increasing rate, and complete structural failure for him is now inevitable.  Every time he says he's dying, or fucking off for good, wagers begin on how long before the gangling little cunt skulks back tail tucked....Time to take him out to the country, crush his skull with a 24 pound hammer and dump him in with the other pigs.  Be done with him.  

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I once rang this klaxon, not long ago in fact.  I mistakenly thought the Corner was better off him than without.  The current rule (LOL) and the rectal piles such as Albert have watered down a once great site.  As it has willfully glided into watery unremarkable cunting, pillars like Frank are no longer necessary to hold the place up, and like the ruins of ancient Greece, Frank is deteriorating at an increasing rate, and complete structural failure for him is now inevitable.  Every time he says he's dying, or fucking off for good, wagers begin on how long before the gangling little cunt skulks back tail tucked....Time to take him out to the country, crush his skull with a 24 pound hammer and dump him in with the other pigs.  Be done with him.  

I'd happily volunteer to administer the coup de gras. Having said that, could we make it a bloodless death, I'm a little concerned about Frank's bloodborne diseases?

10 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'd happily volunteer to administer the coup de gras. Having said that, could we make it a bloodless death, I'm a little concerned about Frank's bloodborne diseases?

As long as you've no open wounds Doc, the AIDS (very bad variety) shouldn't get you. Cleansing with fire would be the best option for frank; I've just filled up the tank on the mower but there's plenty left in the jerrycan if required 

Guest Ollyboro
29 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Wellington in Berkshire or Wellington in Somerset?

Wellington in New Zealand. Alas, he couldn't get any further away from the skinny, dying cunt.

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As long as you've no open wounds Doc, the AIDS (very bad variety) shouldn't get you. Cleansing with fire would be the best option for frank; I've just filled up the tank on the mower but there's plenty left in the jerrycan if required 

Give me some safety glasses, one of those white forensic scientist suits, a chainsaw, a fuckload of PrEP,  just to make sure, and consider it done. I'll even make a highlights video for the corner, with a terrible guitar soundtrack and his remains being deposited in a godawful bin. I suspect it would break the record for likes for a single post.

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

If you bludgeon the cunt to death near an incinerator, the intense heat can destroy ALL of his viral contagions.  

From the responses, I'd say absolutely everybody wants Frank dead.  It's a pity he will never know what doing the right thing means. 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you bludgeon the cunt to death near an incinerator, the intense heat can destroy ALL of his viral contagions.  

From the responses, I'd say absolutely everybody wants Frank dead.  It's a pity he will never know what doing the right thing means. 

Would you take the risk? The cunt looks more emaciated from bad AIDS than Punkape's African boyfriend.

Health and safety considerations would have to be a priority.

On 4/8/2015 at 1:59 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you don't have at the very least a fond appreciation of snooker, your view on any sport, skill or activity is null and void. Even uncultured Yorkshire dwelling cunts appreciate popping down the Crucible. It is, after all, Sheffield's only cultural event of any note.

The worst culprits are those insufferable cunts who think they are an edgy, cultured maverick for liking some bastardised American sport like basketball or NFL.

To expound on the latter point, anyone who feels the need to publicise that they are getting excited by a bunch of fratboy cunts in shoulder pads running around in-between adverts for the super bowl needs to taken to a North Korean gulag and buggered by Big Kimmy Jnr. until they realise the errors of their ways.

If I liked super bowl I'd keep it a dirty little secret, in the same way I would keep it a secret if I liked the thought of getting gang banged by a bunch of parking attendants in a rainy car park in Accrington.

What a load of shit, we all know that the penalty for not liking snooker in North Korea is having a 50 cal machine gun inserted in your ass hole and being splattered all over the floor for 300 yards, then your remains being left to the street dogs to eat.   

As for American sports like NFL and NBA they are pop corn TV for simple fat people who think a World Series involves nobody outside of Washington v Cleveland.   Fucking inbred cunts.

basically any society that doesn’t not embrace snooker, cricket or darts are ones that should embrace a Purge night once a month where mass extinctions can take place.  Pol Pot style.

8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

🚁 

Stupid

🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

Little

🚁🚁🚁🚁

Poof

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So you are 13 now

Wow! That’s hilarious! I just don’t know how you think your material up!

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Stupid

Little

Poof

9 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Stupid

Little

Poof

Just came to me in a moment of inspiration whilst having a morning shit looking at my phone, thinking of you.

You doing your paper round at this early Sunday morning hour?

8 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Just watching some of the English Open Snooker, and have to ask: what the FUCK is going on with Jimmy White’s hair style? It’s ridiculous.

It's a toupee, he had a seriously fucked up hair transplant where they cut out a piece of scalp and draw the edges together, got infected and left a bald strip with a lumpy scar down the middle. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a toupee, he had a seriously fucked up hair transplant where they cut out a piece of scalp and draw the edges together, got infected and left a bald strip with a lumpy scar down the middle. 

Jimmy White is one of the most entertaining snooker players I've ever watched, but why he'd be vain about his looks is beyond me. Let's face it, his grin is a dead ringer for Mr Burns, and his eyes couldn't look shiftier if he was a starving shoplifter in fortnum and mason. 

• Like 1