CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who deny having shit themselves in adulthood

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I was with some friends and newcomers at the pub the other night, and we ended up discussing sticky situations we had fallen into. After a few too many ales I divulged one of my darker stories to the attendees that night. I will regale it here:

At a house party once I consumed a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have. Just as the sun started to come up, I was stumbling round the garden on my own and suddenly, unexpectedly and violently projectile shat liquid feces all inside my boxers and jeans.

Panicking, I ran around a corner of the garden, pulled down my trousers and finished the shit against a fence. Two small dogs, a scotty and a westy I seem to remember, proceeded to bound out of the side of the house and start devouring my shit in the rapidly-decreasing darkness.

This was actually a blessing in disguise, as the little cunts had at least removed some of the evidence, although I can't imagine the westy didn't get any brown stuff in the bright white fur around it's mouth.

I tried to clean myself up in a bathroom, but the stuff was everywhere and it stank real bad. So I mumbled a few excuses, avoided everyone and tried to make a swift exit. Except, as it was a Sunday in rural England, I was stuck without access to public transport for about 6 hours and had no cash. In the end, I walked for 4 hours and 10 miles to my home, and generally put the memory to the back of my mind.

The look on some of the people's faces in the pub was understandable. It is a fairly grim tale of woe. But then some of the cunts had the audacity to declare that they had never cacked their briefs since being a toddler. Who the fuck do they think they are kidding?

Pious pretentious cunts.

I was with some friends and newcomers at the pub the other night, and we ended up discussing sticky situations we had fallen into. After a few too many ales I divulged one of my darker stories to the attendees that night. I will regale it here:

At a house party once I consumed a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have. Just as the sun started to come up, I was stumbling round the garden on my own and suddenly, unexpectedly and violently projectile shat liquid feces all inside my boxers and jeans.

Panicking, I ran around a corner of the garden, pulled down my trousers and finished the shit against a fence. Two small dogs, a scotty and a westy I seem to remember, proceeded to bound out of the side of the house and start devouring my shit in the rapidly-decreasing darkness.

This was actually a blessing in disguise, as the little cunts had at least removed some of the evidence, although I can't imagine the westy didn't get any brown stuff in the bright white fur around it's mouth.

I tried to clean myself up in a bathroom, but the stuff was everywhere and it stank real bad. So I mumbled a few excuses, avoided everyone and tried to make a swift exit. Except, as it was a Sunday in rural England, I was stuck without access to public transport for about 6 hours and had no cash. In the end, I walked for 4 hours and 10 miles to my home, and generally put the memory to the back of my mind.

The look on some of the people's faces in the pub was understandable. It is a fairly grim tale of woe. But then some of the cunts had the audacity to declare that they had never cacked their briefs since being a toddler. Who the fuck do they think they are kidding?

Pious pretentious cunts.

​Bill you are a total liar, and a fraud, there is no way you have any friends or could afford to go to a pub, however i do believe you shit your self uncontrollably, as you are brimming over in the stuff, and i do believe the dogs ate it as they obviously enjoy the taste of the sperm mixed in with the shit.   

Guest nobgobbler

I reckon it happens a lot. How many times do you hear people say "I nearly shit myself"? Abdominal radiotherapy - shit yourself every day for months. Alzheimers - shit yourself every day for years. VAT inspection, uninsured accident etc - shit yourself immediately. Open the window please.

Guest DingTheRioja

The only time that I can recall having shat myself, is when I went for an interview to become a lion tamer.  

​Did they ask you if you thought you could fill the previous incumbants' shoes?

Guest nobgobbler

Went to visit a friend in nearby village. I saw a bloke sticking a small union jack flag in a pile of dog shit. He obviously has an issue with it but I don't know what he hopes to achieve. Apparently the neighbours think its funny so they deliberately collect dog shit and leave it there for him to find. 

I came the closest I've ever come to doing what must have been, well, round about, er, five and a half pounds of crap in my running shorts a few years ago. The constant pounding of running can bring it on very quickly! I had to let if out in some poor cunts front garden! I know the weight of the crap 'cause they weighed it later at the forensic laboratories. And the pong from that, was fucking staggering.

Guest Bill Stickers

Yep sez me. I am in full control of my bowel movements. Does this seem strange to you?

​Strange? No.

A load of fucking bullshit? Yes.

At the very least you've heavily streaked a pair of tighty-whities with some hench, deep brown skidders at some point.

Guest nobgobbler

Fucking hell gobbler, where the hell did you find that? :lol:

​Bill Sticky Knickers wasn't the only CC member at that party! I was on stage and half way through my rendition of Aerosmith's Don't Wanna Miss A Thing when I spied this good looking bloke standing at the bar. His long glances and the glint in his eye became difficult to ignore and I just knew that if he came over and offered to buy me a drink, well, we'd be leaving together. But it wasn't to be. Wet fart white pants, what a cunt.