CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sex addiction

Eddie

Cunts such as tiger Woods and Russel brand claim sex addition when caught shagging around , book themselves into a rehab facility and become a person with a condition we should feel sorry for . Load of bollocks , normal people who can't afford rehab have to settle on a bunch of flowers from the petrol garage and a lot of begging.

• Like 2

Guest Fatty

Cunts such as tiger Woods and Russel brand claim sex addition when caught shagging around , book themselves into a rehab facility and become a person with a condition we should feel sorry for . Load of bollocks , normal people who can't afford rehab have to settle on a bunch of flowers from the petrol garage and a lot of begging.

You wanna suck my dick Jizz

Or give up the keys to the house.

Guest Fatty

Oi, enough of this. There's only room for one grotesquely fat bastard on this site to say that. Stick to your own oft repeated catchphrase please.

I do apologise, now fuck off you SOPPY CUNT

It's all made up bollocks to justify cunty behaviour,  just like to scum mum's who feed their kids full of e numbers and when they are bouncing off the class room ceiling claim ADHD.

​Since when is sex addiction 'cunty behaviour', other than in the very literal sense and then only for heterosexuals?

People fuck for all sorts of reasons - the final embodiment of complete and utter love, an economic transaction, sympathy, boredom, a power trip etc. Along with the last chocolate chip cookie, Spurs winning and backing a double-figure priced winner it's one of the last pleasures left open to me (and the Spurs thing is a now rapidly-closing window of pleasure), since I try and fuck as often as possible. However the fucking naysayers now have me sectioned as an embodiment of their latest addiction fetish.

They have to ruin everything the mirthless bastards.

​Since when is sex addiction 'cunty behaviour', other than in the very literal sense and then only for heterosexuals?

People fuck for all sorts of reasons - the final embodiment of complete and utter love, an economic transaction, sympathy, boredom, a power trip etc. Along with the last chocolate chip cookie, Spurs winning and backing a double-figure priced winner it's one of the last pleasures left open to me (and the Spurs thing is a now rapidly-closing window of pleasure), since I try and fuck as often as possible. However the fucking naysayers now have me sectioned as an embodiment of their latest addiction fetish.

They have to ruin everything the mirthless bastards.

It's not the sex that's a cunt , it's the made up sex addiction rubbish that these cunts hide behind when caught out, all red blooded males can be classed as sex addicts , but if you are playing away from home and captured, it makes you a soppy cunt not an addict.

This sex addiction malarkey.

Does wanking count?

​According to the prosecution lawyer it does, if you're using binoculars to watch some cunt strumming herself from a secret hide constructed in a tree outside her bedroom!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Well, i'm not sure about this at all. Like the OP I used to think this was a load of bollocks made up by celebrities when they got caught dipping their wick. Then i got to know a bloke who just couldn't help himself. The cunt would chat up any half way decent looking bird even though her boyfriend/husband was 5 yards away , glaring at him, and i was sitting next to him saying..."give it a rest for fucks sake you cunt." He would go after birds 15 or 20 years older than him, he just didn't seem to care. Eventually he got married, and had kids, but that didn't stop him. I have seen him chatting up women when his wife is in the next room. I have long since lost count of his "extra-marital" affairs. Before you ask , he is nothing special, not particularly good looking and a bit of a short arse to be honest. He just tries much harder than the rest of us. The last time i saw him he was giving motorcycle lessons to his mate's wife. (and fucking her obviously)  Sex addiction? I don't know.........maybe he is the cunt we could all be if we really wanted to.........present company excepted of course.

It's not the sex that's a cunt , it's the made up sex addiction rubbish that these cunts hide behind when caught out, all red blooded males can be classed as sex addicts , but if you are playing away from home and captured, it makes you a soppy cunt not an addict.

​Yeah I agree.

Sex Addiction? It's 'factory installed' into every bloke that rumbles off the production line!

My ex-cunt oops sorry, husband didn't even do that. Mind you BP garage flowers would have been too classy even for that shithead!

Guest DingTheRioja

My ex-cunt oops sorry, husband didn't even do that. Mind you BP garage flowers would have been too classy even for that shithead!

​Aw shucks..

​According to the prosecution lawyer it does, if you're using binoculars to watch some cunt strumming herself from a secret hide constructed in a tree outside her bedroom!

That restraining order is still in effect CB! And I've had the treehouse demolished.

Edited by camberwell gypsy
  • Like 1